About Jo Jingles
Jo Jingles is the UK’s leading provider of fun music, singing and movement classes for pre-school children aged 6 months - 5 years. (Classes available for children aged up to 7 and 8 years in some areas).
The aim of Jo Jingles is to stimulate interest and enjoyment of music and movement with a series of varied lively programmes with an educational slant.
- Playing percussion instruments
- Movement and dancing
- Action songs
- Nursery Rhymes
- Educational themes
- Learning is fun!
During the classes, which are run mainly during school terms, children are encouraged to:
- Develop language skills
- Improve physical co-ordination
- Gain confidence and independence
- Interact with other children and gain social skills.
Where do you find Jo Jingles?
Jo Jingles classes are now available in many parts of the country (over 500 centres) where they are well received by parents and children alike as a pro-active, fun approach to pre-school education.
For full details on all class areas visit www.jojingles.com/thinkbaby.htm
Jo Jingles Merchandise
We also produce a wide range of Jo Jingles fun musical merchandise for you and your children to enjoy at home or in the car. For full details visit www.jojingles.com/thinkbaby.htm
Jo Jingles: A Business Opportunity
There are currently over 90 Jo Jingles Franchises, spread throughout the UK and Ireland with plans for further expansion.
What does a Franchise Offer?
- An exciting opportunity to run your own business, offering music and singing classes for children aged 6 months - 5 years in your local area
- Flexible working hours to fit around your own family life
- Low start-up costs, good return on investment
- Comprehensive on-going training
- Advertising and promotional support
- Equipment and class programmes provided
- On-going support with an established and developing business
- Jo Jingles is a Full Member of the British and Irish Franchise Associations
Key areas where we are looking to recruit new franchisees/class teachers are:
- Alton/Petersfield/Haslemere/Four Marks
- Central London
- Chingford/Loughton/Buckhurst Hill/Theydon Bois/Woodford & Wantead
- London - Chiswick, Wimbledon, Tooting, Kensington
- Tyne & Wear
Existing Franchise Areas for Sale
- Brighton - Lancing, Hove, Shoreham, Worthing
- Kent - Rochester, Gillingham, Chatham, Maidstone, The Mallings
- Lancashire - Preston, Fulwood, Leyland, Chorley
- Norfolk – Norwich, Wymondham, Hethersett, Dereham, Thorpe St Andrew, Long Stratton
- Yorkshire - Beverley, Market Weighton, Selby & York
- Scotland – South Ayreshire including Irvine, Kilmarnock, Prestwick, Ayr, Troon
Jo Jingles is now firmly established as the UK’s leading provider of pre-school music and singing classes and our aim is for further expansion in the UK and overseas.
Training and Support
Dedicated on-going promotional support is provided and all franchisees are regularly updated on promotions and advertising organised by head office, both regional and national.
All new franchisees receive at least one week's comprehensive training before starting Jo Jingles classes and this includes: everything you need to know about Jo Jingles, managing your own business, accounts, advertising & pr, and class programmes. A detailed training manual is supplied to each franchisee. The initial training is followed up with regular training meetings, and provides on-going support and business ideas for the franchisees.
There is a full company conference at least once per year, usually in July at the end of the school year and this is held near to the Jo Jingles Head Office in Buckinghamshire.
How much is a Jo Jingles Franchise?
A Jo Jingles franchise costs from £7,000 - £9,000 + VAT (plus a recommended minimum spend of £1,000 on advertising and PR in the first year).
The franchise package includes all the usual benefits: licence to use the Jo Jingles brand name, an exclusive territory and initial/on-going training, an operations manual, class programmes and equipment such as percussion instruments, music books and CD's recorded exclusively for Jo Jingles by well-known presenters from BBC's children's programmes. A local website is also included in the start-up fee.
Who's Ideal for Jo Jingles?
Profile of an Ideal Jo Jingles Franchisee:
Typically, our franchisees are mothers who have experience of very young children and may have dealt with the pressures of “juggling” a career and home. Applicants do not need to have had any musical training, but ideally should have a good singing voice, a musical background, and a genuine interest in music.
They should be bright, energetic, have endless patience, be well organised and have good presentation skills. Above all they need to relate to small children and take pride in being involved in the entertainment and education of pre-school children. A business/sales and marketing background is useful.
Our current franchisees include an ex-paediatric nurse, a former nursery supervisor, a former OFSTED Inspector for nurseries and playgroups, two semi-professional singers, two dance teachers (already running their own dance schools), a former City solicitor, an MBA qualified ex-IT Consultant, ex-college lecturer, a music agent and a number of ex-school teachers. Jo Jingles appeals to a wide variety of people!
For full details contact Jo Jingles Limited on Tel: 0044 (0) 1494 778989 email: email@example.com (quote thinkbaby) or visit www.jojingles.com/thinkbaby.htm