Buggy maker Hauck has just released the new, vibrant Capri Stroller. While the fruity bright colourways might be what first grabs your attention, it’s got plenty more to offer that just looks.
Firstly, the Capri Stroller is lightweight – just 7.5kg – so is ideal for mums who want to get places fast, or need to often haul their buggy about. As a buggy, the Hauck Capri Stroller is suitable from 3 months, and the seat can be reclined to 152 degrees for snoozing.
But, if you want to use it from birth or are after a travel system, the Capri certain ticks the boxes, too. You see, the Capri is compatible with Hauck’s “Carseat 0+”, a car seat that costs £84.99 and has the option of being used with an in-car ISOFIX base if you wish. This base is, rather logically, called the “Carseat 0+ ISOFIX Base”. It’ll set you back an extra £69.99, but can help make correctly fitting the car seat into your vehicle an easier task.
If you’re a tall or short parent, or just part of a couple of differing heights, you’ll love the fact the Capri’s handles are height adjustable (from 93-108cm). The handle magic doesn’t stop there though – we’ve been informed the handles are unique because they turn through 360 degrees, so you can select the position that’s most comfy for you.
Our sister site MadeForMums is currently putting the Hauck Capri through its paces, and will soon be able to report back on just how well these nifty-sound features perform.
Hauck Capri Stroller at-a-glance:
- RRP £159.99
- Suitable from 3 months, or from birth with a Hauck car seat
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Weighs 7.5kg
- 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Locking brake action on both sides
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Reclines from 110.5 to 152.8 degrees
- Height adjustable handles that turn 360 degrees
- Removable, hand-washable cover
- Removable, hand-washable canopy
- Removable front bar
- Folds down to 79cm x 49cm x 32cm
- Available in Black-Orange, Charcoal-Purple, Grey-Lime and Brown-Blue
- Compatible with the Hauck Carseat 0+, £84.99, to create a travel system