Meet the Graco Fusio - the newest pram, reversible buggy and travel system on the block.
Graco Fusio, seen here in the 'Abstract' colourway, can be used as a parent-facing lie-flat buggy for your newborn
Graco will be releasing a brand new travel system compatible buggy in early 2011, called the Fusio.
While the Fusio’s ability to be a pram, pushchair or travel system makes it versatile, it’s the quick-change reversible seat – which means you can have your baby parent or forward facing – that Graco is especially keen to talk about. According to Graco, its research shows that one of the big factors for new parents buying a buggy is parent-child interaction. We’ve been told that with just one click, you can turn the Fusio from forward facing to rear facing. This fast-change claim is definitely one we’ll make sure our sister site, MadeForMums, tests out when they put the Fusio through its paces.
Suitable from birth, the buggy can be used in a lie-flat position as a pramette, but the seat’s 4-position recline does mean you can raise it to suit your baby when they’re older. Teamed with the Graco Logico S Deluxe car seat, you have a travel system. You can also buy a separate carrycot if you wish.
The Graco Fusio at-a-glance:
- Suitable from birth to 3 years, even without the additional carrycot or car seat
- One-click reversible seat
- Colour-coded folding system
- Free standing when folded
- Lightweight and compact (we’ve heard the figure “9kg” bandied around!)
- Padded, washable seat
- 5-point harness with harness protectors
- Raincover, newborn liner, apron and footmuff included with the buggy
- Shock-absorbing spring suspension
Price wise, the Fusio and its accessories will set you back £299.99, the car seat to create a travel system is £109.99, and the optional carrycot is £139.99. So far, the only place you’ll find it in the New Year will be Babies R Us.