With new features, the Stokke Xplory will keep its cult following and gain some more converts
The Stokke Xplory has always had a cutting edge figure, but as of this month, it's got some neat extras...
This month, Stokke’s new Xplory will launch, with new, neat features making it even better than before.
While you can still expect all the things parents have fallen in love with since it was first launched in 2003, here’s the fab new specs to look for:
- There’ll be new fabrics enclosing the seat to give a greater cocooned feeling
- An innovative quick-fold visor will feature. This will give extra shade and can be retracted in a flash
- The sleek, new hood will offer extra ventilation
- The removable shopping basket will be even bigger
- There will be a padded baby insert to give as snug a fit a possible for your newborn
- The easy click footrest will give you tot support as they grow
The Xplory will come in Beige, Blue, Red, Purple, Green and Dark Navy. You can expect to pay £769 for the buggy, or £829 to have it complete with carrycot.
To see whether you like what the original Stokke is all about, check out our sister site MadeForMum’s Stokke Xplory review.