forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Baby

Anyone use cow & gate growing up milk?

3 messages
05/04/2009 at 22:36

If so, could you tell me if you give it as a bedtime drink and if your baby has/had any problems with it?

I have just changed from Nuture to this as it is for 1 yr + and she is 15 months so I thought it would probably be more nutritionally balanced for her age.  She only has formula at bedtime and still from a bottle. 

It's the second night she has had it and its taken 2 and a half hours to settle her which is very unusual.  I am wondering if it could be the milk - she has had quite a lot of wind when I have been into her.  The main ingredient is demineralised whey and in nuture it is skimmed milk so I wonder if that has something to do with it - is it meant to be just a daytime drink?  She has cows milk to drink in the morning and with her breakfast but I want to make sure she is getting a good balance of vitamins and minerals.

Any information or advice would be appreciated - it may not be anything to do with the formula as she has got some back teeth on the way and I think she may be coming down with my cold but it just seems a coincidence - I had to resort to Calpol in the end!

Hope someone can help!

Carole.

14/04/2009 at 17:11

I am still wondering whether to switch my sons milk to growing up milk and I would also be interested in how people have managed the transition.

Debbie

01/05/2009 at 19:36
As soon as my turned one- 15months because thats when i succesful got him off the boobs he started off cows fat milk. Of course he would make a yucky face but he had no choice!!! Now he's a milkacholic at the age of 3! prefers over juice.
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...