forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Baby

Clothing

4 messages
15/07/2008 at 11:19

As all mums out there I just adore buying gorgeous tops and dress's for my little girl.  Well I must tell you all about a really easy way to order something unique.  A friend of mine told be about simply colors online shop.  What a breeze this site is.  You just click onto simplycolors.co.uk pick out your item of clothing and then the fun starts.  You can put a slogan, name, your own special nickname on the front or the back of top or dress.  You can even play around with colours and text style and you see the finished design before you order.  Well Ella has a gorgeous navy dress with her name in special style writing on the front in bright pink.  She is the belle of the ball and I had so much fun creating her dress.  No one else has anything like it and she adores it, but not as much as I adored creating something special for my Ella.

15/07/2008 at 20:02

I have just ordered the most beautiful outfits for my twins.  A stunning little black number - a strappy dress - for Alicia - with the slogan "mummy's little princess" and a gorgeous rugby shirt for Cody - with the slogan "mummys little devil".  I'm hooked on the site cause you can actually see what the clothing will look like and change the writing style till it looks EXACTLY as you want it to.

17/09/2011 at 11:24

I have ordered some luxury clothes for my baby from website Babatude. These clothes will be dispatched to me within 1 working day and i hope it will arrive between 2-5 working days after placing my order.

12/03/2012 at 10:43

Thanks for the tips. I'd also recommend Bambino Japan for cute kids clothing: http://www.bambinojapan.com/

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...