forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Baby

Please help.!

7 messages
13/02/2009 at 17:54
Hi I'm looking for a pram, that will suit a newborn and a baby who is nearly 1, is tehre any prams out there that are made for this as i have looked on alot of sites and cannot find any that suit both needs, only prams thats cater for babis the same age!

please help! thanks in advance!
13/02/2009 at 19:10

Hi Tara,

I'm not sure how much your looking to spend on this but i spotted this in Littlewoods (It was a case of "oooh" then i remembered i'm not having any more! http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do?categoryId=7764947&productPos=2&catno=UK06418&groupId=548861536&productId=544635882&pageSize=12&priceOrder=desc

So there are some out there its just a case of hunting down what you want within your budget, i'm sure you'll find something. There are a few more on there like:

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do?categoryId=7764947&productPos=8&catno=UB72015&groupId=504428126&pageSize=12&priceOrder=desc

So if you could find one you like then search for a bargin price. Hope that helps.

Paula & Kayleigh

13/02/2009 at 21:17
13/02/2009 at 22:09
16/02/2009 at 12:31

The first wheels is a great choice, we used it for our girls at the time newborn and 19m, and will use it again when next baby is born. It has a pram top so suitable from birth and the other unit is suitable from 6 months, and it fully reclines so is a great option.

The one down side is that its quite bulky, and takes a lot fo room in the car. We have a sharan so wasnt a pronblem for us.We also got lots of comments about it, and i loved it, very easy to push, the weight always seemed balance unlike the one in front of the other types.

Zoe

x

16/02/2009 at 12:34
i undersatnd that there is a tandam pram system in the icandy range which can also be used as a single pushchair. not sure if that helps? sorry i dont have more details just remmeber a friend talking about it xxx
17/02/2009 at 13:34

Tara my little boy is 21 months & my baby is due next week so we're in a similar situation! Ive gone for the phil & teds sport double. I like the fact that its an inline buggy as opposed to a side by side tandem! I done a bit a of research but thought that best suited my needs! The fact that I can use it as a single when my little boy isnt around is also great! Its fairly heavy but folds up quite neatly! It is pricey but you can pick up a second hand one on ebay for about £150-£200 .. they cost £400-£500 new so its a bargain!

Hope this helps! Best of luck! x

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
7 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?