forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

April 2012

14 messages
01/08/2011 at 11:58
Hi Im Helen and I got my BFP last thursday. Im due on 3rd April 2012. Any one else due in April?

I have a DD who is nearly 3 and I am married to my DH David.
Hope to chat to you soon.

xxxx
02/08/2011 at 21:19

We've got two threads going

We'll have to see which one's more popular and the others can jump ship (well to the other ship, not into the sea, if you catch my drift)  

I'm due on 8 April and my son is 2 1/2 years.

I'm a bit of a veteran of Thinkbaby (not an old woman!) I notice this is your first post ever! Welcome

Sorry you're stuck with me for the next nine months. I'm a bit nutty.

03/08/2011 at 10:42
Hello!

My due date is 31 March according to the mw but 3 April going by my ovulation date. I joined the March 2012 thread which is still quite quiet so I did suggest to those girls that we merge the threads and have a due march/april 2012 thread instead. What do you think?

If not i'll just hover between the two!

BTW I'm Beth, I've been on the ttc forum for about 2 years now, trying for number 1 for just over 3 years, I have unfortunately had 2 mc's along the way but I've a good feeling that this one will be my take home baby! lots of positive sticky vibes over here!

Xxx
03/08/2011 at 20:43

Congratulations Beth! Fingers crossed this is third time lucky. What has the mw said about your past miscarriages? Any idea why they might have happened or does she just say it's one of those things.

I think it's a great idea to merge the two threads. I've seen other 'due threads' do the same. Coincidently, Jay who posted on the March thread in the I'm Pregnant section was one of my thinkbaby buddies last time round. Her son Owen was born the same day as mine. Who knows, it could happen again! 

03/08/2011 at 21:20
Hi Loopy! Yep, I'm trying to stay positive that this is my third time lucky! Basically, they said that 2 mc's are 'unfortunate' and so the fact that I've had 2 doesn't mean that there will necessarily be a problem this time round, they don't class it as recurrent mc's until you've had 3 and that is when they look into things to find out why. My mw has said that there is nothing etxra that they do for someone who has had 2, she said that if I want an early scan I will need to pretend I'm having cramps after 6 weeks pg and she can get me in the epu for an early scan, that doesn't sit right with me though, I don't like the thought of pretending.

Anyhoo! I've suggested it on the March due date thread, I think it was Jay who started the March thread in this section so I'll ask her to change the title of that thread. That's probably easiest isn't it? Wouldn't that be strange to have your two LO's born on the same day again!!!

xxx

17/08/2011 at 07:30
I know you two haven't posted on here in a while, but just to let you know I miscarried yesterday. Good luck with your pregnancies xxx
18/09/2011 at 22:58

Hello, I'm new here and I'm due in May  ... is there a forum section for this month? X

12/10/2011 at 10:53

I found out in october that i'm pregnant by 2 positive home pregnancy tests. I have been having all the symptoms but i'm so worried that i am going to be told that i'm not pregnant. Has anyone been in this situation? Can this happen? Can anyone give me some advice. Im so excited and this is all i want.

06/11/2011 at 17:03

Sorry I haven't checked this thread for a while, have you been to the doctor yet? The tests are normally very accurate, although that didn't stop me doing 3!! If you check this message, there are a few of us on the due March thread that get online regularly, so feel free to drop a message there and let me know how you are getting on.

18/11/2011 at 21:17

Hi girls im just gate crashing really i used to use this site when i was pregnant with my own girls well now i am selling on some of there preloved clothes i have a page on fb called coullkidz preloved selling page if u fancy having a look please feel free to add me its mostly sizes from 0-6mths at the moment. and let ur friends know too thanks x

02/12/2011 at 11:57

hi havent noticed this thread before, ime 19 weeks pregnant and due approx 26 april.it will be my second baby i have an 11 month old girl louesa..i really enjoyed being pregnant the first time and up to now things have been great witrh my current pregnancy...ime breastfeeding my little girl and hope to breastfeed my new baby,i love everything about being a mummy even the pooey nappies ha ha...anybody want a chat let me no ...xx 

01/02/2012 at 21:43

hi.my baby boy is due on the first of april .i am happy and scared too.hope that everything is going to be just fine.is my first baby.good luck to every mum-to be like me

05/03/2012 at 16:20

Hello everyone, I am 32 weeks pregnant, I will have my first baby aswell, it`s a boy! We are so excited, my due date is 28th of april! I will have a home water birth. I can`t wait to have my baby, i fell like being pregnant forever.

Good luck for everyone

15/03/2012 at 09:56

Hi Everyone Im said to be due 6 April.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
14 messages