forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due Dec 2011

21 to 40 of 73 messages
25/04/2011 at 19:03

Hi SJ congratulations!! I was the same and tested early, it is so nice to have here to come onto and speak about it when you are not really telling people (although I have now told far more people than I intended to, oops!). Wow a new years eve baby, how lovely!

I am going to call tomorrow and try and arrange my booking in appointment. I stay in Lothian in Scotland and we have to call a centralised number to make the booking in appointment (all change from when I had my little girl 3 years ago) so no idea when I will actually get my first mv appointment. Still feel nervous about doing it as will only be 6 weeks. 

I have been feeling a bit queasy (sp?/) recently but seem to have been better today but the dreaded sore boobs have started although thankfully nowhere near as sore as I was with my dd. 

Hope everyone is well xxx

25/04/2011 at 19:10
Hi Mrs A I have just been tired and had quite bad indigestion - which were the same symptoms I had with DD - I have convinced myself the line was darker on the test at the same point with her though lol.

Got to register at new docs (just moved house!) and then I can book in with the midwife, providing the witch doesn't suddenly turn up - why am I so paranoid second time round?!?! xx
25/04/2011 at 19:13
Hi SJ congratulations!! I knew before my period was due too and was very apprehensive on my due date but it came and went and now I'm nearly 6 weeks. Can't wait for te next 6 weeks to pass and get to my first scan!!

Hope your all ok xx
25/04/2011 at 19:15
Thanks Katie x
25/04/2011 at 20:13
Just gate crashing to say congrats SJ! I saw your name on the latest posts bit and came to be nosey, sorry, hope you don't mind! xxx
25/04/2011 at 20:21
Lol thank you, all a bit secretive at the moment from everyone as I am so nervous xxx
25/04/2011 at 20:34
I know how you feel, I didn't go public for ages this time round, not sure why, just felt more nervous I think, strange as you'd think second time you'd be more chilled out but apparently not! Very exciting though, especially as it could be a christmas/new year bubba!
26/04/2011 at 17:11
hi ladies!
Can I join in here?! I am due on 29th Nov, BUT I know that (fingers crossed if this pregnancy works out) that I will go overdue, so Im more likely to be due around 14th Dec!!!!!
I have a little boy and he was 14 days late. Hes 2 now and I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second.
I am on the due Nov thread too, but its soooo quiet over there, only really myself and Jen on there
Congrats to all on your lovely news - esp to Katie (we chatted on the TTC thread!) and SJ - SJ and I had our first babies very close together!!! So happy for you Sarah its lovely news. I was the same as you, found out I was preggers 4 days before my period was due so I know how you feel. BUT I think it means you have a strong one there, producing loads of hormones if they show up that early on the tests. Stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling pretty sick 24/7 now and very very tired, like most of you ladies by the sounds of things.
anyway, I look forward to chatting to you guys
xxx
26/04/2011 at 18:01

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well. 

Congratulations Woo!!!

I called today and have my booking in appointment for May 25th and my scan date for 9th June. Feels weird having my scan date so early, when I was pregnant last time I didn't find out my scan date until my first midwife appointment. 

I don't really want to tell my work yet as they are making people redundant at the moment. I know they can't make me redundant because I am pregnant but a bit paranoid. I have also just reduced my hours to term time (I work in admin at a local college) and am worried they will be annoyed at having to pay me for 9 months maternity leave. Sure I am just being really paranoid! My first midwfe appt is at 11am on a wednesday (I work wed-fri) so not sure what to tell them to get out of work as would rather keep quiet about bubba until after my scan. 

I am feeling good although a little dizzy at times. Very bizarrly if I get up in the night for the loo etc I feel really dizzy then, anyone else getting this? This time round feels so different from when I was pregnant with my little girl (perhaps its a boy this time). 

I know what you all mean about being more chilled this time. I totally thought I would be but no, still stressing about everything if anything I think I am more paranoid this time around.

Hope everyone is else is foing well, looking formward to hearing how everyone else is doing xx

26/04/2011 at 18:24
So sorry to crash but OMG OMG SJ!!! He he he a massive congrats to you. Don't worry my lips are sealed xxxxx
26/04/2011 at 19:31
Hey woo!! And congratulations!!! Nice to hear from you!! Of course you can gatecrash!!! More the Merrier in my eyes!!!

Mrs a - I've had a bit of dizzyness too! Nothing major but if I get up to quick it some times catches me out!!

XxX
26/04/2011 at 19:37
Thanks !!!!! Last tine round I was on the due march thread but he cane on 7 th April!
Yeah I get dizzy toofrom lying in bed and getting up fir a wee ure bp drops so u will feel dizzy
x
26/04/2011 at 19:55
I was due august.. September but Joshua came two weeks early!! I wasn't expecting it as every one told me first babies are always late!!

XxX
27/04/2011 at 10:27

Hi all.

I'm due in Oct but our thread is quite quiet so I occassionally nose on the 'Due Nov' and 'Due Dec' threads OMG congrats SJ, great great news! And of course congrats everyone else. I was on 'Due March 09' with SJ and get very excited  when I see that my fellow March 09 mummies have baby news

Big congrats again and good luck to all.

xxx

27/04/2011 at 19:28
hi Rach!
I wonder if we shoudl merge our oct/nov/dec threads as there doesnt seem to be many of us!!!!!
Hope everyone well today! I had a day by the sea, the sea air did me lots of good!!!!!!!!!

x
27/04/2011 at 22:14
Hi Ladies, thank you very much I have now "come out" to my thinkbaby ladies lol xx
28/04/2011 at 09:28
Congrats Sarah!!!!!!
28/04/2011 at 10:00
Morning all!

How is every one today? I'm sat at work bored!! Wish I'd booked today off!!

Still not really got any symptoms.. Feel a tiny bit queezy, got sore boobies, can't wait for it to kick in fully though to reasure me!!

Got my booking in appointment on Tuesday!! I can't wait!!!

Love to all xx
28/04/2011 at 21:14

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone is well today. How is everyone feeling??

Rachel nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping well. 

I think I am being really dense this pregnancy as keep forgetting about things I shouldn't be eating! So far I have eaten parma ham, soft whip ice cream and some feta, all of which I shouldn't have and didn't really think about it until after I had eaten it and am now feeling quite paranoid

I am now finding brushing my teeth in the morning a real struggle as the process is almost making me sick, had this when preganant with my dd and don't remember it lasting long so hope it goes away soon. 

Hope all mums and bumps are well xx

29/04/2011 at 18:40
Mrs A - I ate an egg with a runny yolk the other day!! So easy to forget! I also have the teeth brushing thing xx
21 to 40 of 73 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here