forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due Dec 2011

1 to 20 of 73 messages
04/04/2011 at 11:24

Hello??

anyone else out there??

I got my BFP this morning although its very early days at the min.

Im vicki 23 got a little girl Tia almost 2 and been TTC since Tia was born. This was my 4th round of clomid.

Hope to see some more people joining me  

xxx

10/04/2011 at 20:51
Hi vicki I'm due 10 dec - day after m birthday,,,, how are you? This is my first so all very new to me! Feel sicky but not so bad it's getting me down or anything just a bit under par!
11/04/2011 at 12:57

Hey Karen

im due 14th of dec. im quite lucky i havent got any morning sickness so far this time but there still plenty of time for it to hit me. Im so tired tho i feel like i could sleep the day away.

Have you got your booking in yet with your midwife? Mines when im 9 weeks on the 12th may. 

I was begiining to think i was going to be on my own lol. This site helped me so much the first time around i met some lovely ladies.

xxx

11/04/2011 at 15:25
That's cool so we may end up having babies on same day you never know! Yeah I'm booked in for 5th may with the midwife - I have a 34 day cycle so I'm prepared for my due date to change as per the dating scan, I had seen your post when it was new but took few days to get my account verified for some reason.

That's good that you found the site useful for your first, I imagine it must put your mind at rest.

How are you feeling second time around?

I am ok with the thought of the pain, even though I know it will be like nothing I have experienced, I will just have to work my way up the pain relief ladder if I feel I'm not coping - I'm just really, really bad at tubes, veins, blood, gunky stuff and anything medical - don't even like getting blood pressure taken! So I am set to conquer my biggest fear all in one, with a bit of pain thown in! How was your birth with Tia - was it as you expected? Xx
12/04/2011 at 15:03

Hey hun

to be honest i didnt find labour to be that bad. People like to tell you their horror stories and scare you but in reality bad labours dont happen that often. I had a really good labour with Tia i was induced aswell. It only lasted 5 hours and breathing really helps which i never thought it would. 

As for the being scared of needles etc you wont care when your in labour hun you'll just want something to take the edge off the pain.

Im feeling good this time ive got sore boobs and im so tired i could fall asleep on a washing line but no sickness yet. How are you feeling?

xxx

14/04/2011 at 18:53

Hi Girls

I have just found out today that I am expecting, due date 24th December.

I have a little girl who is 2 and a half. Been feeling a little sick/light headed but otherwise feeling good. I had a great pregnancy with my little girl so fingers crossed I am lucky again this time round.

Feel really nervous posting this early but lovely to have others to share with as I am desperate to tell people!!

Laura x

15/04/2011 at 15:05
Hi Laura congratulations on your pregnancy! Yeah I know what you mean I felt nervous as well coming on here so early but I had to!

Wow how lovely you might have a Christmas day baby! Extra special
two and a half / 3 years is a nice gap too.

I'm fine otherwise thanks vicki - your right I'm sure I won't care about needles when I'm in labor! Feel extra sicky this afternoon - totally nothing to do with the chocolate buttons I ate I'm sure.

Hope ur both well today

Xx
16/04/2011 at 07:21

Hi Karen thanks for the congratulations. I know it's very early but it's just nice to be able to talk to people about it as have to keep quiet for the moment to everyone else.

I'm not too sure about the Chtistmas eve due date though as my mum is on holiday for 2 weeks starting then so may make things tricky for childcare for my little girl (although she was a week early so maybe this little one will do the same, unlikely though!)

I definately agree about the needles once you are in labour you really won't care. I would also like to say that my labour with Isla was no where near as bad as I had expected (I think people like to tell you their horror stories) so please don't be scared as I am sure you will find your own way to manage the pain. PS gas and air is wonderful, think I got a little attached by the end of my labour as I didn't want aneasethic for the stitches just the gas & air back

Vicki I hope you are well. I am the same with the tiredness, wasn't really up nor down first time but this time I am shattered at nights.

Well I best go and sort Isla's breakfast out. Very early start today normally now she sleeps until about 7.30, maybe she is getting me into practice for the early starts again.

Take care 

Laura x

16/04/2011 at 08:28
Morning all can I join your club?! I'm Katie, 24, married to Andrew, I have a 2 and a half yr old called Joshua and we've been ttc this little one for nearly 2 years so I really hope it's a sticky one!!!

Got my bfp yesterday. My due date works out as 22nd December!

So excited!!!

XxxxX
16/04/2011 at 09:23

Hi Katie, Lovely to hear from you, congratulations!!!

All these Christmas time babies, think it will be manic with new babies and toddlers!

16/04/2011 at 10:32

Hey Mrs A and Katie congrats on ur bfp's!!!!

Hows everyone today? im good still waiting for my early scan date to come through grrrr. 

Mrs A i know what you mean about childcare, My mum runs a pub so christmas is her buisiest time i might have to give birth on my own lol.

Katie your story sounds alot like mine lol.

lol at the chocolate buttons karen. Youve got me wanting chocolate now lol. Hope your feeling better.

xxx

16/04/2011 at 14:58
Thanks ladies!!

No symptoms really as of yet! Boobies are a bit tingly and also feeling a little bit sicky, but nothing much yet!

I just can't wait to be 12 weeks and get the first scan over and done with! Just to set my mind at rest!!

XxX
17/04/2011 at 09:39

Hi Girls,

Just popped in to say Congratulations!   Its lovely to see a Due Dec thread already, hope you all have happy and safe pregnancies x

Victoria (now 37 wks) x

17/04/2011 at 18:00

Hi Victoria thanks, that's lovely of you. Not long to go for you now bet you can't wait for your little one to be here.

Katie I am the same can't wait for the scan although I am sure it will feel like an eternity until it comes with testing positive so early on. 

Take care everyone x

17/04/2011 at 18:34
Mrs A - yes its going to seem like an awfully long time!!!

Im going to phone the doctors tomorrow to arrange my booking in appointment!!! Very excited!! Can't remember how many weeks I was last time when I had this though?

XxxX
17/04/2011 at 19:13

You are right, not long for me now, during this pregnancy it really felt like it was dragging, however, i look back now and can't believe im ready to pop .  My Midwife has said baby could be this week.... so strange thinking we could have a new baby in the house by next weekend, my dd is getting very excited.

Take care Ladies, the early days are the most fragile ones.

X

18/04/2011 at 09:34

Morning ladies

I know what you mean about getting to the 12 week scan i just keep willing my body on lol. Im still waiting for my early scan date to come through too which is frustrating. I hate the not knowing i need to know if theres more then one sooner rather then later so i can prepare myself. Dont get me wrong i would love twins but im not stupid i know the extra risks and i already have problems with my spine, not to mention how much hard work twins would be. 

I think the dreaded morning sickness has kicked in right on que aswell . Oh the joys of being pregant haha. I kind of like it in a way tho its nice to have symptoms to prove to yourself youve actually got a little person growing in there.

Is anyone else really bloated too? Im huge!! I look about 20 weeks gone lol 

hope your all doing well.

xxx

19/04/2011 at 18:59
Hi ladies!

Hope your all keeping well? I've made my booking in appointment for 3rd May!! Can't wait!! I also can't wait for the morning sickness etc to start! Weird I know but just makes me feel pregnant and that every thing is going well!!

XxxX
22/04/2011 at 09:52
It's very quiet on here!! We need more ladies due December!!

XxX
25/04/2011 at 18:39
Hi ladies... I think I am joining you... Bit nervous as technically AF not due till tomorrow, but I have had BFP's each morning and evening! (I am in utter disbelief) since Saturday, 6 tests can't be wrong can they?!!? Worked out I'd be due New Years Eve, but I was induced at 38 weeks with my Little girl (2 yr old Libby) due to high BP so likely it may happen again.

Still nervous and not "announcing" anything till we know for sure... and period defo doesn't show, thought I'd wait here till I do know hope that's okay!

xxx
1 to 20 of 73 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here