forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due Feb 2011

1 to 20 of 726 messages
31/05/2010 at 21:23

Hi, just found out I'm expecting another baby which will be due at the beginning of February.  Would love to hear from anyone else who will also be having a baby in feb x

Dee x

31/05/2010 at 21:58

OMG congratulations!!!!! SOOOOOOO jealous...im from the due feb 2010 thread and i can't believe a whole year has gone by since i got my bfp!!! im sure you will be joined by many more feb 2011 mummys soon, hope you have a fab pregnancy, wish it was me doing it all again

good luck,

caroline x

31/05/2010 at 22:06
Thanks Caroline.  I've had 2 mc in the past, both were before having my 4 children, so am at the knicker checking stage atm.  When's your next one then  x
31/05/2010 at 22:06
Hi i like caroline am from feb10 thread can't believe a whole yrs past since ours set up i was due 6th feb but she kept me waiting 6day's well worth it!!! wish u a healthy happy 9months Xx
31/05/2010 at 22:07
Thanks Ash x
01/06/2010 at 08:58
lol dee, my hubby keeps telling me this is it!! but i know better get these 2 in school and i'll be getting very clucky!! im sure everything will be fine for you, i mc last april before falling pg again same cycle so i sympathise with the regular checks! you'll feel much better once you are joined by others im sure! xx
01/06/2010 at 09:12

Hi Dee,

im due around the 31st of Jan so am on there at the mo but might end up on Feb, i have a lil girl Hannah who was born 29th oct 08, im a bit like you at the mo keep checking when going to the loo lol, im sure we'll be fine though, i thunk i am about 5weeks so you can't be far off, well im sure more will join you soon, all the very best hun xx

01/06/2010 at 09:48

Caroline, we were supposed to have completed our family as we've got 4 young children, this pregnancy is a complete surprise - but a very happy one x

Hi Lisa, bubs should be due on 1st feb, so we're only a day apart.  I've also got Tyler 6, Paige 4, Dylan 2, and Jayden 1 (the eldest 3 all have birthday's in July though) - my 4 are all just under 2 years apart x

01/06/2010 at 18:27
I can see this is going to be a very quiet thread for a while lol x
04/06/2010 at 14:14
Surely someone else must be having a feb baby too? x
04/06/2010 at 14:30
Aww Dee....i am sure some more ppl will be on here soon! I have to wait to see if AF arrives on the 16th...which I am thinking it will!

xxxx
04/06/2010 at 14:50
Hi Dee

Well its incredibly early days but I think I will be joining you! I am in major shock! My little boy is 14months and we haven't used contraception since Christmas but we didn't expect anything to happen as it took 7 years to fall pregnant with my first. So just because I thought I should have got my period by now I have tested this aft and I have a faint positive!!!!!!!!!! I think I must be just four weeks and therefore due mid feb?

Oh I don't know, it might just be a false positive?

Annwen
04/06/2010 at 15:14

Emma, I've got my fingers crossed for you to get your bfp x

Anwen, congratulations, a line is a line  x

08/06/2010 at 20:49
Hiya, I'm also due in feb. Found out last week. Am so excited it's our first! We only just got marriedin April! have first docs appointment on Thursday. What is the protocol for these? Congratulations to you guys too!!
fi xx
08/06/2010 at 20:58
Hi Fi, many congratulations, so a honeymoon baby then?  I think all Drs are different with their registration processes.  With ours we book in with Dr at around 8 wks, he then gives a form to send off for maternity exemption certificate.  He also sends forms off to the hospital so you get on the list to be contacted by the community midwife (she normally does a booking in visit at around 10 weeks.  Also they notify the hospital so you get sent a letter for your scan date (usually around 12/13 weeks).  Yours may be totally different though x
08/06/2010 at 20:58
Hi Fi

Congratulations on your marriage and the baby! Your first appt is pretty basic, the GP will probably just refer you to your midwife. I have my first appt with the midwife on Thurs and have done one of those digi tests and confirmed that I'm about 4 weeks gone!

Getting a bit excited now!

Annwen
08/06/2010 at 21:30
Annwen you're so lucky, I won't get to see the midwife until around 10 weeks, so it still feels a bit unreal x
08/06/2010 at 22:02

Hey Dee,

I found out I'm expecting baby number 2 on 8th February 2011, sooo thrilled!  Just starting with the morning sickness which is a pain but also a blessing as it's probably a sign that everything is progressing nicely!

How are you getting on?

Bev

09/06/2010 at 10:32
Hi Bev, congratulations.  I have a little bit of morning sickness but still waiting for it to kick in properly.  Do you have a boy or girl already? x
09/06/2010 at 13:46
Hi Bev, welcome to the gang! I think I'm due somewhere about the same time as you, I probably won't get it confirmed for definate until I have my scan because my dates are slightly off I think. Dee, I can't see your due date? Do you know when it is?

Annwen
1 to 20 of 726 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here