forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due June 2010

621 to 624 of 624 messages
19/05/2011 at 21:56

Hi Ladies,

Dont know if anyone reads this anymore? Thought i'd see how we all was doing considering its coming up to our lO's 1st birthday's!

Em7
12/06/2011 at 21:48

Hi Paula,

First time i've checked this thread for nearly a year! Guess i'm thinking a lot about this time last year (and wishing it had been this cold and rainy then and not now!) Can't believe how fast the last year has flown by. Jamie is doing really well. Not walking yet but crawling and into everything - little monkey! Hope everyone is doing well. E x

21/06/2011 at 12:11

Hello,

Wow can you all believe it?  1 year passed already!  Holly is brilliant, into absolutley everything, cant take your eyes away for a sec.  She loved her 1st birthday and got far too much stuff!  She has got us all knackered!

How was the 1st birthdays Paula & Em?  How are you both getting on?  Any plans for another baby?

We are getting married next year then trying to talk OH into having another, he's not so keen as Holly is a handful! 

Hope you are all well

Claire

21/06/2011 at 17:30

Hi Em & Claire,

I cant believe how quiet this thread went !

No plans for anymore here, thats us done. Looking forward to sorting out our house and giving the children the best we can, plus we couldnt squeeze anymore into our 2 bed house!

How are the little ones getting on? Ethan is still crawling and cruising - refuses to walk holding your hand, he's too lazy! He's still sleeping ok - 6 -6 and down to just the evening bottle now having whatever we have to eat during the day. Blabbering along as well.

You can notice the difference between him and his sister, he's laid back and doesnt really play with toys would much rather crawl under/over things and into things! He got truly spoilt by our family for his birthday too.

Hope your all ok and stay in touch a bit more

Paula

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
621 to 624 of 624 messages
Sign me up!