forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due March 2011

221 to 240 of 403 messages
17/09/2010 at 08:32

My EED is now 9th March!

B xx

17/09/2010 at 15:13

Claire P - EDD 1st March - 2nd baby (Hattie born July 09)

Wendy - EDD 7th March - 1st baby

B - EDD 9th March - 1st baby

Lorjohn - EDD 10th March - 1st baby

Mum2J - EDD 10th March - 1st baby?

Emma - EDD 12th March - 2nd baby (son born Sept 05)

Sam - EDD 14th March - 2nd baby (Georgie born Dec 07)

LittleEm - EDD 16th March - 1st baby

Lolly - EDD 19th March - 2nd baby (son born Sept 08)

Lisa - EDD 21st March - 1st baby

Laura - EDD 21st March - 2nd baby (Caelan born April 08)

Claire123 - EDD 23rd March - 2nd baby (Georgia born Dec 09)

Tracy - EDD 1st April - 2nd baby (Kian born?)

19/09/2010 at 19:20

My EDD is 28th of Feb

xxxxx

19/09/2010 at 19:26

Evening Ladies,

Hope everyone is feeling well.

I've had an awful cold for over a week now and now Hattie has the chicken pox. She's very spotty and a bit up and down. Poor ittle love. Having a week off work to care for her as nursery won't let us in the door and we don't have any family near by! Lots of mummy snuggles in order

20/09/2010 at 22:15

I'm terrible ; just looked on my maternity notes and my EED is 8th March, not 9th!

Have my 20 week scan 4 weeks tomorrow and I really can't wait. The last scan is a bit of a blur now, I was so shocked that there was a baby and a heartbeat I didn't really take anything in!

Hope Hattie is ok Claire, enjoy having a week off and lots of duvet days!

B xx

21/09/2010 at 09:41

B - EDD 8th March - 1st baby

LittleEm - EDD 28th Feb - 1st baby

Awe, hope Hattie is feeling a bit better and your cold's not too bad. Caelan keeps telling me he has a little cold in his nose and I waoke up with a sore throat today - tis the season for it! To be honest it's good to have something other than the sickness to be bothering me! Was in tears again last night as I was feeling so rough. It's just so frustrating not being able to do anything to make it better.

Hope everyone else is ok

xxxxx

21/09/2010 at 10:23

hi girls

hope you and hattie are feeling better soon claire xx

feel a bit better now-touch wood!

me and hubby had a huge falling out with his parents last week and havent spoke since so my childcare arrangements are all up the swanny so i worked 9 hours sat and sun nearly killed me only just starting to recover now,just had a nice long walk with g was lovely,i need to get fitter as i havent really got my puff back from being pg last time.

hope evryones feeling okay.

have a good day

claire xxx

21/09/2010 at 14:56

Hello ladies!

Lovely to have found this group.  I am 33 and due March 25th - first baby and its our 2nd wedding anniversary the week before so we are very excited

We didn't know we were pregnant until 2 weeks ago - I didnt really have a cycle and have had no symptons at all so had no clue until we did a pregnancy test due to some unexplained feelings I was getting and lo and behold the stick went blue - shocking but we are very happy.

I seem to be gaining weight already - I only have to look at food and can feel myself grow its bizarre!  And when I eat I get the sensation that the food is sitting on top of my belly for a while rather than going in - does this make any sense?

Can't believe how much we don't know and so many things to try and get to grips with before March - really glad to have found you guys to share tips with!

We have a scan on Thursday - the NHS dating scan - the first date has come from us having a private one to give us an idea of how far along we were - and when she said 11 weeks we both nearly died - lol!

so the list is now:

B - EDD 8th March - 1st baby

LittleEm - EDD 28th Feb - 1st baby

Cazgh - EDD 25th March - 1st baby

hugs to all xx

21/09/2010 at 16:26
aw just been reading the earlier posts - Tracie and Jen's news really made me well up...
21/09/2010 at 17:21
congratulations cazgh and welcome xxxxxxx
22/09/2010 at 09:55

Congrats Cazgh!

Can't believe you didn't find out until 11 weeks!

Wish I could have missed those horrible first weeks!

B x

28/09/2010 at 09:39

my goodness its sooo quiet in here!

hope everyones okay,

we've had a few really bad nights with georgia so feeling knackered but apart fron that feeling okay. had my downs result 1:4100 so very happy with that.

claire xxxx

28/09/2010 at 12:13

Morning all!

The munchkin has all scabbed over so has been back at nursery this week! Glad in a way she's had chicken pox while she's not really old enough to understand and scratch as the spots were mostly on her face and in her hair - poor thing. We had a few rough days but once she'd started to scab we had some nice days with lots of stories and playing. Just missed being able to go out and about and see friends! 

I'm over my cold now but that does mean pregnancy sickness is back Was hoping it wasn't going to last the whole time but it looks like it is now. I'm 18 weeks today and we've got our next scan on the 11th Oct. Can't wait to find out what we're having!!!!

congratulations cazgh and welcome to the group

28/09/2010 at 13:47

I remember when I was little and hd chicken pox - not nice! Glad she is better!

Will you be the first to have your 20 wk scan Claire?

I have my scan 3 weeks today (I'm 17 weeks today!) I really can't wait. I have instructed OH he has to take me straight into town to make my first purchase afterwards (Well I will have been waiting 16 weeks!!!)

Had M/W appointment today - my downs result was 1:4300 so really pleased. My M/W is lovely - she tried to find the heartbeat but I had loads of body butter on and apparently the machine is really sensitive .. Oh well only 3 weeks to wait.

The thread has been rather quiet, hope everyone is ok!

B xx

28/09/2010 at 16:40

Hi

I can eat again!! well during the day at least. It feels sooooo good to be able to eat proper food again - it's one of my main pleasures in life! Still having rough evenings and cant really eat then but making up for it in the day now

Anyone feeling baby move? I felt quite a bit of movement when I was at the cinema last week but absolutley nothing since. It's making me feel anxious as I'm sure if I felt it moving so much last week i ought to be feeling at least a little movement since.....

Got 16 week check next Wed - my next question is did everyone get to hear the heartbeat then? I know it can sometimes be a bit early but it'd really set my mind at rest regarding the lack of feeling in there.

Don't know why I'm so damn anxious this time round!!! Thought it was meant to be easier 2nd time round!!

hope everyone else is doing well

xxxxxxxx

28/09/2010 at 20:44
OMG my son is not playing ball tonight, my OH is out til about 11pm and my 2 yr old son just will not go to bed. Everytime i put him in his room, he has a head fit and screams the house down. How am i gonna manage with 2 children? Usually he goes to bed easy, but we were on holiday last week and he's out of his routine! He is currently stood next to me watching me type and it's half hour past bed time!
29/09/2010 at 09:39

By the way welcome Cazgh.

Had a nightmare last night, i dreamed i started bleeding and i was in hospital and nobody would tell me if the baby was okay or not, really upset me and today i'm really paranoid!

Laura E, wouldn't worry too much about feeling the baby moving, i'm not feeling anything yet and i'm 16 weeks on Saturday. Read on a website it's usually around 18 weeks you start to feel it, sometimes later all depends on how active your baby is.

I have midwife check this Friday, hope she will check for a heartbeat. I remember how amazing it was hearing my sons heart beat when i had check ups in the last pregnancy, would also help ease my mind. Hope she can help me out with the itching too, have really awful thrush which is driving me crazy. Think i will get some much needed natural yogurt today. Don't think it's safe to take any thrush treatments durring pregnancy.

29/09/2010 at 15:56

Oh! congrats on being to eat again Laura!

I think I will be first to have the 20 week scan. Hoping all is well. Will make sure they give Bun2's heart a good check over as my sis was born with heart problems.

I keep thinking that I've felt movement here and there since about 14 weeks. But only when I'm lying quietly which doesn't happen very often, and then I'm usually asleep!

I heard the heartbeat at my 16 week check, as long as you remember not to rub any moisturiser in on that day you should be able to! I remember first time I forgot one day and all I heard was crackles(!)

I think you can use thrush cream during pregnancy. I did with my first. the doc gave me the cream as it was in the last couple of weeks I got it. Can be bad to have thrush at time of birth.

29/09/2010 at 21:07

hi all.

Lolly - i had thrush a few weeks ago and spoke to my dr who gave me a pessary and cream for it (they dont know how safe the oral tablet is but know the pessary wont do any damage to bubba) but i had quite an angry bout of it and ended up with the thrush cream plus natural yoghurt, but it has to be the live one.

I did join the april thread now tht im due then but no one speak!! Ive been on it about a months and i think its been posted on twice in that time, u lot are much chattier!! lol

I will be 14 wks on fri, cant wait till my 16wk check to hear the heart!!

xx

30/09/2010 at 09:13

Hi everyone

Lolly - I hope you're little one finally went to bed.....it's so frustrating when you're used to them doing something and they suddenly decide to change! x

those ladies suffering form thrush - have you thought about taking a probiotic?? I started taking Solgar (absolutley the best suplement range in my experience!!) acidophillus when I was struggling big time with indigestion and it got better in 2 days. I'm going to take them throughout pregnancy - there's a lot of evidence indictaing they can be of benefit and I've defintiely felt better since starting them. I've read that probiotics can help with thrush too. Sometimes a diet higher in sugar can trigger yeast infections - or just having a poor immune or digestive system - all things that pregnancy can bring on. Probiotic's meant to help with it all. You may need cream to clear the initial infection but a probiotic should prevent it form coming back......just a thought!

Am trying to stop trying to fel the baby move now! Hopefully can heart the heartbeat next week thenn just counting the weeks til the next scan...

who's going to find out what they're having?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

221 to 240 of 403 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here