forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due March 2011

81 to 100 of 403 messages
05/08/2010 at 15:12

Wendy it doesn't get any easier!! I suppose you have more of an idea of what will happen with subsequent pregnancies but every pregnancy is so different who knows whats normal or not!!

Glad you were feeling better its a sign that things are starting to get better. I always feel much better when I eat so have to force myself and then I feel absolutely fine.

x

05/08/2010 at 20:07

Hi all,

Am 9 wks 2 days - due on 9th March 2011!

I am 23 and this will be my first!!

B xx

06/08/2010 at 09:04

Hey how are you all today ?

Thats me 8+1 today and feeling a little down ! Had really bad paind last night and this morning seem to be bleeding a bit when wiping myself at the toilet . Just waiting on early pregnancy unit getting back to me to see if they want to check me over !! Think Im just being over sensitive as I lost my last pregnancy at 8 weeks so hopefully things will settle down !!

Its really good that there are lots of new people joining the thread !!

Hope you all have a great weekend 

06/08/2010 at 09:19

Trace take it easy today and try not to worry too much there are so many things that can cause bleeding! You may just have an infection which would explain the pain too!

Try and relax and put your feet up is you can. Hopefully the bleeding will stop and they will book you in for a scan to make sure everything is fine.

Hope it turns out ok keep positive!

x

06/08/2010 at 12:06

Had my scan date through today 26th of august so will be 12+3 was hoping it would be a bit sooner as my friend whos pregnant and goes to the same hospital and we have the same midwife has hers booked for 11+4 but at least ive got a date now. Wish waiting was more fun!!!

x

06/08/2010 at 15:55

hi girls

welcome and congrats dancingb!

trace i hope its nothing serious and i hope theyve got back to you by now i know how worrying these things are and waiting around doesnt help atall.

glad your all getting your scan dates thru,havent had mine yet but im 1 of the last i think. any news on your test results yet jen??

my friend is expecting twins and theyve given her tuesday as her induction day-poor thing and its her 1st-boy and a girl combined weight 12 lbs, i thought they did a ceaser normally when its twins but apparantly not any more. mind you the longer they stay in the more rest she gets coz thatll be hard work!a lady on my dec 09 thread had twins and breastfed them-she was my hero!

have a good day all hope your all feeling chipper!only 9 days and ive got to return to work after my maternity leave-still only for a few months!!!

claire xxx

06/08/2010 at 16:09

No test results yet, think midwife is on holiday now so will have to wait till she gets back most probs!

I think with twins they usually do a c section with identical twins because they tend to stay breach but with fraternal which means your friends ovulated twice so two seperate eggs they can be born naturally and even at different times. Its know for twins to be born weeks apart.

x

06/08/2010 at 16:47
omg weeks apart! i wont tell her that i think she's hoping after the first the second will be like shelling peas!xx
06/08/2010 at 19:04

Hey all

Hospital got back to me so booked in for a scan tomorrrow at 10am so fingers crossed everything ok!! x

06/08/2010 at 19:27
has the bleeding and pain stopped trace? x
06/08/2010 at 19:29
Bleeding has stopped pain not as intense but my back is killing me although is beginning to go down my leg so hope thats a good sign if that makes sense to you all ???
06/08/2010 at 20:22

Might be sciatica? but dont think that can cause bleeding. But that could be down to changes in the cervix or something else its a really good sign that its stopped

x

07/08/2010 at 15:18

Hi all

Had my scan this morning and unfortunately wasnt good news !! Measured at 8+1 which I am round about but no heartbeat could be found !1 Due to the fact that im measuring as i should be I have requested another scan which will be done on Monday morning !! The doctor has told us to expect to be told the same as we were today but I just want to be sure before I make the decision to have another /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]@c]d@c !! Feeling like the world is againest me at the moment as I just sufferd a miscarriage in April so cant believe its happened again so soon after the last one !!

Wishing you all the best in your pregnancies and hopefully I will have a successful pregnancy soon although I am thankful I have my gorgeous litttle boy already !!

xxx

07/08/2010 at 18:37

hi trace

im so sorry this is happening to you,

sending you lots of love and hugs

claire xxxx

07/08/2010 at 21:22

Trace so sorry to hear your news! If the worst does happen see if you can get some of the tissue of the fetus that sounds awful but I know they can do tests to see what happened and perhaps avoid this happening to you again.

Wishing you all the best and hoping for a miracle for you

x

07/08/2010 at 21:31

p.s - Trace if theres no change monday and you still havent miscarried naturally hold on for a bit longer and see if you can get another ultrasound just reading and they usally wait 10 days and at least that way you can be certain

x

09/08/2010 at 09:28
Trace, so sorry to hear your news *big hugs* xx
09/08/2010 at 11:55
Trace, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through, thinking of you and sending lots of love xxxxxxx
09/08/2010 at 11:59

hi girls

trace how you feeling today??

hows everyone else doing??

i still feel very very sick, and yday i lost this clear jelly like blob, sounds gross and it was! does anyone know what thats all about?? havent lost anything since but it did worry me a bit.

claire xxx

09/08/2010 at 12:06

feeling really cr*ppy today, but think its just lack of sleep as our little girl is cutting 4 teeth secretly hoping she'll have a nap when I pick her up from nursery after work.

Do any other second timmers have a bump yet? I'm 10 weeks and already got a rounded belly. People at work are giving me the 'is she pregnant' look and I'm trying to hide it the best I can till the scan in 2 weeks! Just hoping its not twins

Was it a big blob Claire? I've been getting a clear jelly-like discharge the last couple of weeks.

xx

81 to 100 of 403 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here