forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due March 2011

101 to 120 of 403 messages
09/08/2010 at 12:14
it was about the size of a 2p peice and have had a tiny bit just now you've had it too, ive been reading up on tinternet and it sounds like just normal discharge but i thought what the hell is it as never had it before! xx
09/08/2010 at 12:19

If in doubt check it out!

It is normal to experience a lot more discharge at this stage I havent had any that size but probably nothing to worry about.

Claire p what is your EDD as im also 10 weeks today but i havent got our due dates down as the same?

Had some blood results today but they were just the normal still waiting on the parvo ones.

Sickness has subsided for me havent felt sick for last few days, actually feeling hungry too strange feeling! havent felt hungry for so long!! 

x

09/08/2010 at 12:27
glad your sickness is better jen hopefully mine will pass soon as im 2 weeks behind you. xx
09/08/2010 at 15:13

Hi all

Had my second scan this morning and definately had a missed miscarriage again!! Booked in tomorrow for a dc so hopefully everything wil go ok !! best wishes to you all and your growing bumps and enjoy every minute of your pregnancies and your little ones when they all arrive xxx Thanks for all your kind words of support xxxx

09/08/2010 at 17:27
Trace my sympathies are with you, wish it could have been better news. Take care and hope tomorrow goes with no problems for you xx                          
09/08/2010 at 18:32
so sorry trace , try and keep your chin up xxxx
09/08/2010 at 20:11
Sorry to hear your awful news. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx
09/08/2010 at 20:42
http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/pregnancy-news/pregnancy-soon-after-a-miscarriage-more-successful/3066.html trace heres an artical I have just read thought might be of use to you x
09/08/2010 at 21:34
Jen, the midwife told me the 9th, but sure it will all change when I have my scan. With our first the initial due date was 25th July and then got 17th July from the scan - and she was born on her scan due date
09/08/2010 at 21:43

Im due on the 7th according to my 7 week scan so one of us is 2 days out lol they changed  my due date from the 3rd of january to the 28th of december but she was born on the 5th of jan lol

My friend has her scan tomorrow and I have got 2 weeks and 2 days to wait seems like such a long time!

x

10/08/2010 at 09:48

Take care Trace, Hope it all goes well for you and wish you every luck with future pregnancies. xx

Also saw the no need to wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage thing on the news last week. here's what BBC website says: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10880232

10/08/2010 at 11:13

I must be mad but ive booked a scan for tomorrow privately its £50 but just feel I want some reasurrance as still  feeeling a bit worried about things.  Still havent had my blood test results back yet but I dont think I have caught it from Carla as I would have had it by now. Unless ive had it very mildy and not noticed at all.

x

10/08/2010 at 18:15

Finally got my results for blood test so cancelled scan tthought I may aswell wait the 2 weeks! All is ok havnt got slapped cheek and they think I may have had it as a child which is good!!

x

10/08/2010 at 18:44
That's good news Jen! X
10/08/2010 at 20:02
great news jen xxx
11/08/2010 at 08:51

Hello!

I'm sure I should just enjoy and not worry bout anything but I'm really waiting for my scan next week, cause I dont feel pregnant at the moment. Not sure how I should be feeling cause I've been so lucky through out, no sickness, no extreme tiredness.. Just the pains and bleeding at 7 weeks,  but everything was fine then.

I'm just worried and want to know everything is alright. 

11/08/2010 at 09:43

Hi everyone

gosh it does seem like everyone is having worries at this time, it's such a precarious first few months isnt it? I'm feeling so rotten but feel like an ass complaining about that after what trace has been through. Keep trying to tell myself that it's a good sign I'm feeling rotten....it's not helping much though!! Been sick every day for the last week or so and just constantly feeling nauseous and exhausted    It's my day off today so just at home with my little man. Feel bad for him as we're usually out and about and busy doing nice things on 'mummy's day' but I cant even muster the energy to get dressed! I swear it's making him tetchy as he's more of a handful than usual - or perhaps that's just my low tolerance at the mo!

Jen, so glad to hear you've had the all clear

Em, just be very very grateful you've had an easy first few months - my best friend was like that, sailed through the whole pregnacy really, very envious here!!! I'm sure everything is still ok if your 7 wk scan was fine  x 

Claire - I'm 8 weeks on sat and I def feel like I'm starting to show already! Aparently that's common 2nd time round though. I'm just worried I'll end up the size of a house! I'm usually so active but have not been able to move for weeks now

have a good day ladies   xxxx

11/08/2010 at 10:17

I feel the same Laura. I get home from work and just want to lie on the sofa and sleep rather than go to the park or play. Luckily my little girls new funny thing is to stand at the end of the sofa, I peek over and say 'boo' while she giggles! Keeps her amused for a good half hour then its cuddles and story time. Hoping to have the energy to take her to the park tomorrow as we've not been for a while and she just loves the swings!

I do worry that I'm going to be the size of a house too. I'm trying to be good and not eat too much extra food to keep the nausea at bay!

Em, you lucky thing. First time round I felt so sick for the first 7 months(!) then started being sick most evenings right until she was born. Hoping this time I get a little break from the sickness

11/08/2010 at 10:33

Thank you Laura and Claire,

I shall stop worrying and just enjoy

Its all just so new first time round and dont know what to expect.  Especially as my gp is not very good and was 10 weeks till I got to see to mw and got loads of info.

11/08/2010 at 20:30

Hi all, I was on the jun 09 thread when i was pregnant with my first baby and have just found out im pregnant again, Not sure on dates yet as i cant remember when my last period was (weve just moved house and had a lot of stress over the last few months) but i think i may be 8-9 weeks. Ill update you when i can actually get a midwives apptmnt!!!!

Laura -  I was really sick with my first pregnancy fro 6 weeks -29weeks!!! I feel huge right now too but my oh says i dont look it, but i wasnt that big last time so i want a big bump this time lol.

Em - I was the same with my first but i found being on tb really help as i had friend on here weho were on their second, third or even fourth pregnancy so you can get lots of useful info from ppl who have been thro it all.

Anyway better go been on here ages looking at buggies, im so confused!!! lol

101 to 120 of 403 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here