forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due March 2011

121 to 140 of 403 messages
11/08/2010 at 20:55

Welcome tracey!

Lillte em dont worry I have a friend who is 24 weeks pregnant and she hasnt has a single symptom!! I think its when you have symptoms and they suddenly dissapear earlier than usual you should feel more worried and even then chances are all is fine!

x

12/08/2010 at 08:04

hi tracey welcome!

hows everyone doing today??

woke up in the night and was proper sick for the first time last night, havent been sick this morning but feel very sick! feel exhausted even when i wake up in the morning and the thought of going back to work on monday is filling me with horror. and trying to occupy georgia when all i want to do is lie on the sofa! i shouldnt moan but its getting harder by the day. i cant wait till this stage passes.

moan finished.

have a good day

claire xxx

12/08/2010 at 13:40

congrats and welcome Tracey!

OMG sick up to 29wks or 7 months! I really cant handle the thought of that at all! I absolutely hate feelin this crappy and just not being able to do anything! The house is a tip, I feel like I'm letting everyone down and I'm zero fun at the mo. My poor oh is being such a gem, he's so excited about having another baby and he just wants to hug and get close but I cant bear him near me cos I feel so sick 

Claire, I'm totally with you, had booked a couple of days off this week as we were supposed to be going away camping but I dont feel up to it and am just lolling around the (untidy) house feeling miserable. Dreading going back to work on mon too!

right better try to get my act together!

xxxxxx

12/08/2010 at 15:57
Welcome Tracy!!

I feel the same, I can't be bothered to do anything and even getting out of bed is hassle! Still, I'm hoping this stage passes sooner rather than later.

Had my 1st lot of blood taken today and I will see mw again at 16 weeks! Has everyone got their scan dates through now?

Xx
12/08/2010 at 19:29

Hi all,

I had my scan a week ago today, they dated me a week less than I thought I was so now 10 wks 1 day! I saw the baby (looked rather like a jelly baby!) and the lady said she could detect a strong heartbeat!

Has anybody had a UTI before? I went to docs on Monday with a fever and sickness etc and mentioned that my  urine had been cloudy for a few weeks or so.

I hadn't really thought anything of it until then. The doctor said I had a small amount of blood in my urine and gave me some antibiotics (Macrodantin) - My fever has gone and I haven't been sick again but I'm worried the infection had already passed to my kidneys?

I'm going on holiday for a week on Sat and really want to be ok!

B xx

12/08/2010 at 21:38

I finally got to speak to a midwife today to book an appointment, i see her nxt thurs but as i cant remember when my las period was i dont think ill have any dates till i get my scan with is 3 - 4 weeks away!!! if my guessing is right i would be 12- 13 weeks which is round about when u get a scan anway, im dying to kno dates now tho its bugging me!!! lol

The sickie feeling seems to have gone today, which is a good thing as i hate feeling crap but its a bit worring at the same time, hopefully im just going to have a beter pregnancy this time.

Anyway better go and get packing were off to liverpool tomorrow for my little nephews first birthday party, hope i dont fell crappy for that!! lol

13/08/2010 at 07:28
Have a lovely time in Liverpool. Hope the sickness stays away!! X
13/08/2010 at 19:54

Less than two weeks til my scan woooo im not counting the days honest!!

Will be 11 weeks monday, and found the heartbeat today with my doppler really put my mind at rest! Turns out that baby is on the side I have been feeling the little taps and tickles aswell so maybe im not as mad as I thought

Dancing B hope you are feeling better soon.

How is everyone else feeling?

Im still feeling good no longer have any sickness and not too tired either.

x

13/08/2010 at 20:15

Thanks Jen,

Feel a bit better today - off to ibiza tomorrow!

Hope everyone's scans go well - will nearly be at the 12 week mark when i'm back - let's hope everyone is feeling better soon!

B x

16/08/2010 at 08:40
Morning Ladies!

I'm starting to get excited - we've got our scan in a week!!!!!!!!

Have developed early evening sickness and trying to fend off the 6pm visit to the loo
Also foud out this morning there is chicken pox going around the baby room at nursery(!). I think I've had it so should be alright
I'll go to the docs if DD shows symptoms.

Hope you are having a great holiday B
16/08/2010 at 08:57

Hi all,

Just to let you know started bleeding with mild cramps yesterday afternoon went to epau and was booked in for a scan today. Last night bleeding got very heavy and passed a lot of tissue and clots. So ive definately miscarried, will go to scan to check body has done its job.

Good luck to you all and enjoy every minuite x

16/08/2010 at 09:33

Jen, Im so sorry. x x Take care of yourself  x x

16/08/2010 at 09:46
Oh Jen I'm so sorry, that's really upsetting. My thoughts are with you, lots of love xxxxxxx
16/08/2010 at 10:47
Jen, so sorry to hear your awful news. Take care of yourself and thanks for all yopur advice on here xxxx
16/08/2010 at 10:56

im so sorry jen xx

16/08/2010 at 17:21
oh jen im so sorry, thats just horrible,take good care of yourself xxxxx
16/08/2010 at 19:43
Jen....so, so sorry to hear your news honey! My thoughts are with you!...take care! x x x x
17/08/2010 at 08:55

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone?

I'm really quite nervous about being pregnant. Until that 12 week scan you really don't know what's going on in there. I'm constantly worried and every twinge I get I'm thinking it's the worst. Anyone really negative at the moment?

2 weeks until my scan xxx

17/08/2010 at 09:04

Jen, so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself. xxxx

17/08/2010 at 09:43

Hi

Sam, I'm feeling the same. Coupled with still feeling totally sick. I'm throwing up all the time now and can only manage to eat really plain foods. Feeling really sorry for myself but also feeling worried that I'm feeling negative about being pregnant cos I feel so rough and worried that something might go wrong - honestly this is just such a crappy time

but then I think it's nothing compared to what jen must be feeling......I guess it's just the total lack of control and the feeling that you dont know for sure everything is ok until scans much later on.....but even then.....

bit of a gloomy day today

hope everyone else is feeling happier

xxxxxxx

121 to 140 of 403 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine