forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due March 2011

161 to 180 of 403 messages
22/08/2010 at 13:20

hiya dancing b i would definatley get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side. its probably fine but worth getting babe checked. try and call your local early pg unit if they are open if not your out of hours docs maybe able to help you if you dont want to wait till tomorrow.

good luck xxx

22/08/2010 at 16:59

Hi Claire,

Rang early pg unit they were really nice and said to phone back if  anything else happens and to book into my gp's tomorrow.

Fingers x's all will be ok.

B xxx

22/08/2010 at 17:11
I'm sure everything will be ok, let us know how you get on x
22/08/2010 at 19:00
yes im sure everythings fine but always best to get checked out xxxx good luck at the docs xx
22/08/2010 at 21:36
i had the same kind of thing last time and i really paniced, normally is ok but like u say better to be checked out. Sure everything will be fine xx
23/08/2010 at 09:50

Thanks guys .. off to docs in a mo , still feeling sick and everything so I take that to be a good sign.

B xx

23/08/2010 at 10:05

Hope everything is ok B, I'm sure if it's just a little bit of discharge it will be just fine xxxxx

let us know how you get on xxxx

How's everyone else doing? I've hit the 9 wk mark - feel really far behind you all! Still feeling rotten, still sick of feeling rotten! Has anyone actually found anything that helps with the nausea? I'm thinking of trying homeopathy......

x

23/08/2010 at 12:20

Hi all, 10 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Already have a lovely little boy who turns 2 in September.

Been feeling quite rough, sick lots and gone of all food. Sorry to say i can't find anything that stops me feeling/being sick. Only had nausea first time around, but i've thrown up on average twice a day for the last 5 weeks. This is really getting to me now, just praying it stops at 12 wks cuz i've lost nearly a stone i guess. The smell of washing up liquid did it this morning-yuk.

23/08/2010 at 13:52

Hi Lolly - congrats and welcome!

I'm hating the sickness too. just had nausea last time but, like you, thrown up every day for last 5 weeks! Not losing weight tho - am managing to keep some stuff down but vary from day to day - either constantly have to eat or cant keep anything down! Fingers crossed it subsides soon x

23/08/2010 at 18:42

Went to docs .. said to keep an eye on things but hopefully was just a one off - all seems ok today.

Toying with the idea of having a private scan in a few weeks as I had my scan at 9 weeks and there wasn't much to see really!

I went away last week - no nausea or anything I ate everything in the hotel - even gherkins!

Now I'm back am feeling sick again and off loads of foods .. strange!! 

Fingers crossed I start to feel better when I'm back to work in  a few weeks - I'm a dance teacher and can't imagine leaving my class to go and throw up haha.

xxx

23/08/2010 at 18:49
evening ladies. Glad everything seems ok DancingB.

Had my scan this afternoon and all is well. New due date of 1st March. Saw a friend at the hospital too who only told us she's pregnant at the weekend! Now have a pregnancy buddy

My sickness seems to be easing off a bit, hoping I get a few months off this time!

xx
23/08/2010 at 19:46
glad your okay dancing b xxx
23/08/2010 at 20:27
Glad you got on ok dancing b. Think it's time for bed, can't even make it til 9pm anymore!
25/08/2010 at 08:28

Glad to hear everything is ok B and that you've had your scan, claire.

Still no date through for mine but i've got a couple of weeks yet...

How's everyone doing? I seem to be getting a bit better, thank god! Still feel nauseous and tired but not been sick for two days and seem to have got my appetite back - ate an apple yesterday and it was like the most wonderful tasting thing in the world after all the plain food  - cant wait to feel up for my first pregnancy curry!

have a good day everyone xxxxxx

25/08/2010 at 09:06

hi everyone, glad to hear everything was ok b and that ur scan was good and you have a pregnancy buddy claire.

I am still feeling really sicky, but the worst time seems to be at tea time so i now have my tea at about half 4 and that seems to settle it a bit.

Woke up this morning with thrush, i dont qualify for a "emergency" drs apptmnt, so the duty dr is supposed to be phoning me, i hope i can get something as its so uncomfortable!!!! I had this last time i was pregnant aswell but it was before i realised i was pregnant and just took the over the counter stuff.

Im still waiting for my scan apptmnt, could take weeks tho. This is the slowest time in a pregnancy waiting for the first look at our little jelly beans lol

xx

26/08/2010 at 08:42

Glad all is ok for you DancingB

Off on my hols tmrw...hoping to come back to my scan date - finally!

See you lovely ladies in a few weeks!

26/08/2010 at 10:52
Feeling really sicky today, hasn't gone since last nights teatime encounter with the toilet bowl. Not working today thank god, but it means i'm sat around the house all day with a bored 23 month old wondering when i'm gonna be face in the loo again- not good. This really does have to be the worst part! Have to look forward though. Have scan 14th Sept when i'll be 13wks plus 1 day, roll on that date.
26/08/2010 at 13:47

hi girls sorry your feeling so sick lolly, and enjoy your hols islaasil!!

my sickness seems to be easing off now get it a bit late afternoon and thats it.midwife cancelled me on tuesday too busy! she's coming on weds pm next week now (if she's not too busy!)hopefully ill have a date to see my consultant then too (about my thyroid) 2 weeks and 1 day till scan cant wait, its only then i feel i can relax once ive seen a heartbeat and a little beany.

off to do housework now while georgia is sleeping as mother and father in law coming today and wouldnt want to give her the satisfaction of saying the house is a tip!!!

claire xxxx

26/08/2010 at 13:52

hi everyone

Lolly - sorry to hear your having such a rough time, i kno wat its like from my first.

Im waiting for the dr to call me back, they gave me a treatment yesterday for the thrush and today i now have a pinkish brown discharge (sorry tmi), i kno its prob nothing to worry about but the last time i had thrush in pregnancy i lost the baby so i really just want to be reassured. But of course i cant see a dr i have to wait for them to call me back (at some point between 12 and 6!!!) and the mw are not answering there phones!! If the first trimester of pregnancy is the most high risk why is there not more support for women through that?????

Anyway rant over going to go sit by the phone and wait like a nervous wreck!!!

On the plus side my lil man has started walking on his own today!!! woohoo

xx

26/08/2010 at 14:33

congrats to your little man tracy, and i hope the docs dont keep you hanging about waiting for too long,i understand your worries and your right why dont women get more support during the first 3 months when pg is at most risk there really only bothered by us when we're near the end!

take care c xx

161 to 180 of 403 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here