forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due Nov 2011

61 to 78 of 78 messages
01/05/2011 at 21:03
yeah thats so true, they should be more sympathetic to how us girls feel. The scan is so important and we want it as close to 12 weeks as poss.
hope it comes through this week for you.
they did date me at the private scan, I was measuring 8+4 instaed of 8+2 which is what I had worked out I was.
Didnt offically change any dates though - my MW said no point reallly for the sake of just two days

ive just had a craving for chips, so my hubby has just dashed down to burger king to get me some, hope they are open!! how sweeet of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
x
01/05/2011 at 21:15
Mine were bang on she got 7+2 then 7+1 and I was 7+1 when I had it but I know im right anyway as I get the good old ovulation pains! Great if ttc but bloody annoying if not bad enough having period pains once a month. Ov can be really painful aswell glad it only lasts a day!

Wish my hubby was that nice! Lol be nice if he did the cooking for once! I live in hope
X
01/05/2011 at 22:02
he wont cook but he will dash out for food!
03/05/2011 at 11:19
Hey, scan date didnt arrive with the post so I phoned the hospital and suprise suprisethey still have no paperwork from midwife! Phoned her she said she deffo dropped it off so now im left waiting for midwife to drop a second lot off grrrr im so mad feel like crying too

X
03/05/2011 at 14:36
tats crap
how long wll it take now?
cant your mw call them and explain so you can get your date booked in?
03/05/2011 at 15:03
No they said they cant do anything without paperwork! No idea how long its going to be I had a feeling this was gonna happen. Hope they feel bad and try and fit me in asap! On a plus note hit the 12 week mark today so a whole week further than last time

Feeling any better yet? Im still sick but im feeling better inbetween and having intense hunger come on all of a sudden throughout the day! Its almost painful lol

Xx
04/05/2011 at 12:26

Had a phone call from the hospital today and they offered me a scan this Friday at 2.25 So excited!!

Have you phoned about yours yet? Not long now

xx

04/05/2011 at 19:07
yay thats fab you have your date, and only a day away!!!!!!!!!!
mine isnt til 23rd may - as Im onl hols, so by then I will be 13 weeks - I got my date today too!!! I tried for an 11.5 week scan but because I have the nucel fold one I have to be over 12 really.
My sickness has been a bit better today - hope thats not a bad sign! you cant help but worry!!!!!!
x
04/05/2011 at 19:22
Its prob just a good day dont worry! I threw up before I even came downstairs this morning and ive felt quite sick today!

Im 12+3 friday, I think they must have got right onto it because of the mistake they made losing paperwork. Didnt expect it until next week at the earliest so was a nice suprise! Not looking forward to the full bladder!

23rd will soon come round I feel like this pregnancy is going pretty quick. Ill be glad when I can feel proper kicks and stuff, still feel a little anxious but no more than I did with my dd still find it so anazing how a baby can grow inside you lol and for it to stay stuck e.t.c

X
06/05/2011 at 15:22

Hi ladies.

Just popping over from 'Due Oct 11' thread to have a nosey at how you're all getting on, and to see how Jen's scan went?!? Hope it all went ok Jen, i keep stalking the thread to see if you've updated!

xxx

06/05/2011 at 15:26
Hi Rach
yeah Im checking in to hear about your scan jen, how did it all go?
mines booked in for 23rd may
x
06/05/2011 at 16:14
All went well put my due date as the 11th of nov so 13 weeks today had to pee half hour before was bursting and after 10 mins I needed to go again so worked out ok with yours being a bit late it means less wait dor your next scan so good and bad feeling rather sick again today, hope it passes soon! Theres hasnt been a day in the last 8 weeks where I havent spent most of the day feeling/being sick! But I get breaks now where I dont feel too bad where as before it was constant!

How you feeling wendy?

How are you getting on rach?

Xx
06/05/2011 at 20:41

Oh yay, so glad it went well Jen, piccy?

I'm ok thanks, 16wks tomorrow. Pretty sure i'm feeling baby (well think i was from about 10wks-ish), but def gettin a tiny bit more obvious now. Still suffering quite bad nausea and have the occasional surprise vom (Tuesday was out on a job and had to ask potographer that was driving to pull over on hard shoulder of M11 so i could chuck, classy).  Still tired as well and eating loads! Bump is quite big now and last coupleof days has felt particularly heavy and sore???

Yay Wendy, not far off to your scan now either, will come round really quick. My 20wk one is 6th June, can't wait!

xxx

06/05/2011 at 21:16
Im pretty sure I can feel movement this last week or so, had 3 or 4 what have felt like little thumps down there which I think must be the bigger movements and then the odd flutter. Actually had the doppler on when I had the stronger movement and could hear baby move as it happened! Cant wait for the proper kicks, thinm thats when I will be less anxious had the odd period pains this week very mild but considering ive had hardly any its a worry!

My bump is on its way can feel my washing up bowl as my mum calls it otherwise known as the uterus!

Will try and get a pic up when im next on lap top.

Not long till your 20 week, exciting times! Hopefully ill get a letter this time, was good that it was only a two day wait though but I did spend weeks of being dissapointed when the post arrived lol

X

07/05/2011 at 15:56
woohoo wonderful news Jen!
x
23/05/2011 at 19:26
Hello ladies,
Can't believe I started this thread back in March - it's scary how quickly time goes. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and am v happy to say that all appears well (touch wood!!!)
Interesting to hear that others are also experiencing frustrations with their midwife, mine likes to leave her voicemail on her phone saying she's on holiday when she isn't!! The best one was when I finally got through to speak to her to discuss my nucal scan and all she wanted to talk about was would I get my baby terminated if I ended up finding out it had downs - talk about mood dampening! I was quite upset to say the least. I was more concerned about actually getting the scan done within the window of opportunity then what the he'll I would do once I had the results.

Anyway, thankful to say the results were fine.

Sickness has now passed and I am getting my energy levels back, belly is growing and I swear i am starting to feel something

Good luck and best wishes to all you yummy mummies to be

Xxxxx
23/05/2011 at 19:51

Hi smudger, we have moved over into the pregnancy forum area!! There is a merged thread of due oct,nov and dec as the threads were all so quiet!!

Do come and join us!!

xx

23/05/2011 at 20:19
Will do xxx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image