forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due November 2012

241 to 260 of 339 messages
17/06/2012 at 13:25
Yeah 1 is too young to understand I just hope Halle will sit still long enough lol. She's been coming to my midwife appts and she loves it. She told my midwife she loves her last week ha x
19/06/2012 at 15:52

Sienna came to ours and was fine, she found the baby on the screen hehee

Went to hospital this morning as had a bit of brown on a few occasions when going to the toilet. Got examined though and they can't see anything and baby is fine. Just told to take it easy.

That book is so good, onto 3rd trimester after just a day ha x

21/06/2012 at 10:05
Anyone reading/read. 50 shades of grey? I'm on the third book, very racey but really good
21/06/2012 at 17:37

ha no but have heard all about it and seen a few pages lol. 

21/06/2012 at 21:40

got to have another scan at 28 weeks 6 weeks time

that was the only good piece of news i got from my consultant appt, they want me on asprin which ive refused and calcium tablets, got to have glucose test and other blood tests and extra appts, its winding me up, they say if anything at all goes wrong even 1 high bp reading and they'll be insisting i have an elective c sect, i left so seething mad, reli wish i could discharge myself and do it all myself, ive now sought advice from a doula/reflective and got an appt next week and im getting a 2nd opinion with my mw, had enough of hosps to last a life time, so glad this is my last baby!!!!

22/06/2012 at 07:52

Oh dear. Why do they want you on aspirin? Did you have a section last time?

I've got my consultation app next friday. I think they should just say I can do either as they said they had no clue what happened last time for me to end up with emergency section but we shall see. Is it the kind of appointment I should not be taking Sienna to? x

24/06/2012 at 17:06

i took phoebe we were there from 10.30 - 2pm i am not taking her to the next one, bless her, so prob not for Sienna either.

I had an emergency c sect last time but they dnt know why, my bloods went weird and my kidneys and liver were shutting down, i was ill 2 weeks before with a sickness and diarhoea bug and didnt keep anything down so it was obviously something to do with that.

I'm just so mad they are being so obstructive, Its my body my choice at the end of the day and i dont want another c sect!

25/06/2012 at 08:10

Oh no, that is such a long time!!

They don't know what happened with me last time either but it was Sienna's heart rate dropped that caused my emergency section. I actually just found my letter following up after the labour yesterday and it says on there I can have vbac so fingers crossed. I don't really want to talk about last though

I have read that they only let you go 12hrs after labour starts before you have to have a section though incase your last one ruptures!!

Is everyone else ok? x

25/06/2012 at 20:04

12 hrs? they only let me go 4hrs with Phe before Emergencey c sec, I'm taking control this time, i'm even debating a doula.

I'm waiting for a phone call from my midwife, I think I need iron tablets or something coz by about 3pm i am shattered.

25/06/2012 at 21:53

Yeah 12hrs even if everything is going ok and you can't be induced. Just been reading nhs website ha, will wait for real info on friday. I really wanted a water birth too but don't think I'll be allowed

Oh that's not good. I am still taking pregnacare tablets, I'd probably fall down without my daily vitamin boost! x

26/06/2012 at 21:19

mw rang me back today, I am going on the asprin, vit d and calcium and pregnacare from tomorrow, im going to rattle lol. I'm really hoping this gives me the boost I need I could go bed at 3pm and stay asleep until 8am the next morning!

we were on the phone for about an hour and she was really good about me stressing out on her. 

If had a prev c sect they wont let u water birth as it risks scar rupture "so it says in my VBAC booklet from the hosp"

my next scan is first week aug @ 28weeks, and consultant clinic appt and the mw wants to see me 2 weeks after but until then they leaving me alone.

27/06/2012 at 07:50

Fingers crossed it sorts you out! Glad you have a nice midwife, makes it all better

lovely, so pretty much anything could cause a rupture ha

Very good, seems so weird that I had 9 weeks between the last mw appointment and the next!

27/06/2012 at 10:30
I don't see my midwife til 28 weeks now which wil be 12 weeks since last seeing her! X
29/06/2012 at 07:33

Oh that is a long time!

Well, we are having another little girl Scan went really well and no problems. I even have a normal amount of fluid this time which I didn't last time, that will be why I have an actual bump this time ha.

Got consultation this morning and have got someone to watch Sienna luckily as she was a nightmare at the scan yesterday!

x

04/07/2012 at 11:39

Very quiet in here, everyone alright? x

04/07/2012 at 12:18
It is! Not a lot goin on for me really, scan Friday though
08/07/2012 at 17:06

ive been away for a week, bump kicking me like mad, and walking a lot is agonising on my pelvis, think i have spd again

10/07/2012 at 16:14

Not long now Rach!

Did you have a nice time though poolqueen? I have spd too, it's nasty x

10/07/2012 at 22:57

god it is quiet! wheres everyone gone?

scan went well although baby was being awkward and they couldnt get the spine measurements so we had to go for a little walk then go back, everything was fine in the end though and the cyst they found on my 12 weeks scan had gone  i stuck to my guns and didnt find out the sex. so we're having a yellow one 

xx

11/07/2012 at 21:39

had a lovely hol thanks phe loved playing on the beach, SPD is evil!

When i had my 20 week scan he wouldnt show a good view of his heart, about half hour in he did.

4 weeks until my next scan and consultant appt yay!

got to book a glucose test with my doc and get asprin

and im on calcos,and pregnacare everyday for energy because i was taking  nosedive in the afternoon.

our moses basket arrived today and i took advantage of the matalan sale to buy a few more things

baby was kicking my daughter tonight whilst she sat on my knee it was funny.

We have FINALLY decided on a name I really like it and it has grown on the hubby but he chose DD so i'm glad it has really as only fair.

Rach glad the cyst has gone thats a relief

241 to 260 of 339 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here