forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due November 2012

261 to 280 of 339 messages
13/07/2012 at 08:03

Ah that's good news Rach

You'll have to get a tablet dispenser soon haha

We got our moses basket too, so cute.

Just got Sienna a big girl bed too which we'll be putting up at the weekend, hope she likes it and isn't too much of a monkey.

Ah we have a name too, lovely when you can call bump something x

13/07/2012 at 11:54

we got phoebe a blow up bed when we went on holiday and she is just 14 months old and she took to it fine and stayed in it, until morning when she was awake, she didnt roll off it once, I hate the size of the cot in her room and cant wait to put a bed in against the wall, but I do think its too soon for a permanent toddler bed, she keep taking her nappies off too and im tempted to potty train her, but again I dont think shes old enough.

since i turned the airbag off in my car and put her in the passenger seat her language has come one in leaps and bounds as we chat away and she points and can see all.

I love it how she hugs my bump

crude question but if u cant ask it on here where can u ask it? whilst involved in intercourse does you baby try to kick your husband/partner off or out the way lol??

busy afternoon so must dash

x

13/07/2012 at 12:27

Aww that's good that she'll probably be ok when you do get one then

Love them talking it's so cute. Phoebe sounds very sweet

Erm hasn't happened yet haha how funny!

x

18/07/2012 at 14:41

I am such an emotional wreck!

ok I have banned myself from One Born Every Minute !!

and have to start thinking positive!!

My Doula has lent me several nice birth dvds and a doula dvd and I've just sobbed at it because it was so nice.

Grr need to stock up on tissues - bloody hormones!! :'(

20/07/2012 at 06:40

Oh dear Luckily I haven't started being emotional at all yet, hope it continues! 

You feeling better now you're on all the vitamins and things? More energy? x

24/07/2012 at 01:29

yes a bit, darn spd holding me back but have decided to potty train DD whilst being at home all the time.

scan in just over a week, and seeing my doula the next day.

how r u doing?

24/07/2012 at 14:38

Ooh good luck! I just don't have the energy to start that and we're going to France for a week end of September so don't want to have to go backwards and put nappies back on for the flight etc so will wait until after baby now

Is that someone who will be there with you during the labour?

Yeah i'm ok, felt a bit sick the last few days and very tired so don't know if baby is just growing or what. Otherwise fine yeah x

25/07/2012 at 22:47
Hey ladies, how's everyone doing ? Not been on here for about a month, no idea where weeks have gone and stopped getting updates for some reason. Hope everyone is feeling good and keeping well ? Xx
25/07/2012 at 23:39
DD isn't taking to potty training very well and unless u stay in all day how is it possible anyway? Yes coz of how bad it went last time and my mum will be looking after DD I've asked a friend who is a Doula to be mine for the labour etc I'm so glad I feel ok apart from tired and the SPD, this time with my DD I was still being sick 3 times a day and was so ill and having overnight stays in hosp. So I'm hoping all will be well fingers crossed Time is going so fast mammamia ! How r u?
26/07/2012 at 06:43

That sounds really good having someone you know there that will be able to help you through it

Hello mammamia, how are you? How was your scan, did you find out what you're having? x

26/07/2012 at 23:08
All good thanks !! So much to update on, had 10 scans with another 2 next week, I have an album of pics ! They told me at 16 wks I was at risk of premature labour soave scanned every 2 wks but all is fine. Had the first of my private scans tonight and half way through he turned on 4D for just 2 mins to show face, it wa so amazing and prior to this I thought 4 D was really odd ! My dates have moved so Due date 12 th nov and booked in for c section on 5 th. Blood and protein been in water every 2 wks since 14 wks but they don't know why, had kidney function test and all fine o kidney scan next week..... But baby is all fine ! How much weight has everyone gained so far ? Imgetting paranoid ! Xxxx
27/07/2012 at 15:45

Wow that is a lot!! Glad they are looking after you though. 

Ooh same due date as me now and section on bonfire night, how special!

I have gained 1 stone 4lbs so far, more than last time but my bump is so much bigger than last time too. Already feel like all my organs are squished and so uncomfy sitting down because of that. What about you?

x

27/07/2012 at 16:10

i lost a stone then put half on

27/07/2012 at 19:22
Put on about 8lbs so far but I was a size 14 before getting pregnant so I don't think I'm allowed to put on too much, just trying to keep an eye on it but fancy bad foods How's everyone doing on names ? We are keeping ours secret but no harm sharing on here !!! Still love Sienna for a girl but as we are both convinced it's a boy we are really struggling and can't agree. I love Theo and husband loves Eden, any suggestions are most welcome !! Any tips on how to guess if it's pink or blue ? We don't want to find out on scan but love guessing Everyone else hot and bothered in this heat wave ? Xxx
28/07/2012 at 07:39

I have put on quite a bit of weight in comparison then but I can't see it anywhere apart from bump so I'm not bothered.

I love the name Sienna but then I am biased Think we're going with Isabelle. Sienna and Isabelle fit nicely together. I love Theo! Never heard of Eden but I love names that are a bit different.

Yes, so hot! x

28/07/2012 at 09:28
Bet your skinny to start with though so they would want you to gain more than me anyway , Isabella is lovely and yes they do go well together ! I have a lot of work to do on husband to convince him on Theo ! Happy weekend and hoping it's a slightly cooler one xx
28/07/2012 at 18:25
Hi ladies sorry not posted for a bit not a lot going on with me. I seem to sail through pregnancy (touch wood) although my bump is huge! isabelle is nice ezabella, we are considering Isabella and shortening it to bella, not sure yet though. I like max and bobby for a boy. Nothing has really stuck yet though. Xx
28/07/2012 at 18:56

we've chosen our boys names but secret

I feel huge and just want him out now.

When I was preg with DD i craved kfc, salt, now im preg with a boy I want pickles, and salad, dont know if this helps with the gender guessing, I carried DD quite low but my boy is under my boobs lol, i was bearable when carrying my DD, i am a moody inconsolable cow with this one. hope it helps although everyone is different!

LOL Rach go away sailing through pregnancy, I hate it! and NEVER AGAIN!! even though this one medically is sound I was almost dying this time last time.

29/07/2012 at 07:06

I am carrying low too and did last time, so that matches up with poolqueen and the girl theory but then yes everyone is different. I am all about the salad and fruit though, was all cakes and pickles last time haha. 

Isabella is lovely too Rach, we couldn't have that as my actual name is Ella so would be a bit odd lol. We will be using Izzy if Isabelle gets shortened

I went to work last night and after a few people not seeing me for 2 weeks they all said I was massive ha, not exactly the way to put it! I did get down to the lowest weight I had been since just before Sienna and then got pregnant again, must be the key for me, get small so I can then get pregnant and big! x

07/08/2012 at 15:13

**YAY Dancing roung the room**

clear urine, normal bp reading, normal 28 week scan, normal fluid ALL GOOD!!!!!

I HAVE THE ALL CLEAR FOR A NATURAL BIRTH!!!!

They want me to go into spontaneous labour, wait until the contractions are established properly then go into hospital and labour there, all should be fine and I should go home the next day with my baby boy. They want to continueously  monitor me but I can move around and bounce on a ball etc and be as active as i want.

This is taken so much of my fear away. They will not induce me so if I havent gone into labour at 40 weeks they'll give me a sweep and if not by 42 weeks then they'll opt for C sec like they would anyone else who cant have induction. 

Time to think positive and put away all those fears, and from 40 weeks (when ive had my sweep, if not gone into labour by then) i'll be eating curry/pineapple, bouncing ten to the dozen on my ball, drinking raspberry leaf tea and having sex 16 times a day to avoid c sec lol!

I've put on another 1 lb! in 8 wks lol argh thats 9lbs altogether. although i dont understand why not more I am huge!!

11 weeks to go!! I'm so nervous but excited!

Oh and "He'd be a very weird looking girl, look" was said to me when I said can you confirm its a boy haha, big and very clear boy bits starring back at me!

How are you all doing girlies? x

261 to 280 of 339 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here