forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Due November 2012

1 to 20 of 339 messages
13/03/2012 at 14:15

Hey,

For all future mummies due november 2012.

I am due november 13th I think

x

14/03/2012 at 07:55

Hi, 

I'm due November 3 2012  

14/03/2012 at 08:14

Shall we use this one now?

How you feeling?

I am sure I have a bump already ha x

14/03/2012 at 11:26

Think it might be better to use this one

Been feeling a little bit queasy on and off in the mornings, how about you?

I'm a bit bloated so a small bump, can still fit in my usual jeans at the moment

Still waiting to hear from the midwife with my first booking appointment

15/03/2012 at 08:00

No sickness at all yet, didn't get it last time though just went off all food ha.

I think i would fit in my usual jeans had I not just bought ones a size smaller than normal as I had lost a few lbs, what a waste of money they were!

I made mine yesterday with my local children's centre as the docs had nothing, april 4th mine is

Where abouts in the country are you from? I am north east

15/03/2012 at 11:03

I still feel a bit queasy this morning but also had a little bit of spotting again this morning  called the EPU and they said that it's nothing to worry about but monitor it again.  I just want to enjoy being pregnant.

Got a bit of backache today which I think is the chair at work because the desk is at a bit of an angle so you have to sit at an angle (and using two screens) which I think contributes to it.

I still haven't heard hide nor hair from my midwife.  Saw her colleagues 2 weeks ago who said they would  give her my details and she will call to make an appointment.  I've spoken to her once when I had a question and I didn't much like her.  I'll give her another week or two and then I will ask the Dr receptionist when I should hear from her.

I'm in the South East

16/03/2012 at 07:06

Aww bet you do, hope its nothing.

How many weeks are you now? Your booking in appointment should be between 8-10 weeks so I would phone and ask your doctor. They'll book your 12 week scan in that appointment so you don't want everything delayed.

Ha we couldn't be further apart then haha 

16/03/2012 at 09:42

Hi all. I've just found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant with Baby no.3, due November 19th ish! I'm so excited and want to tell EVERYONE but I will wait for the appropriate time period, which should be rather easy as I live in the north East and all my family are in Scotland. Where in the North east are you Ezabella?

xx

16/03/2012 at 13:26

Hi mammabear  

I got a booklet yesterday which said that the midwife should be in touch between 8 and 10 weeks and the appointment between 10 and 12 weeks.  But I thought it is supposed to be between 8 and 10 weeks.  She also only works certain days!

16/03/2012 at 15:36

Hello mammabear!

How exciting - I want to wait 12 weeks but think I'm either going to have a bump or people will notice me being unwell by then ha.

I am newcastle, you?

It might be different for down south, I know quite a few things are with pregnancy but it's 8-10 weeks here and scan between 10-13 weeks.

Mine only works tuesdays, it's a nightmare if you actually want to speak to her x

16/03/2012 at 20:10
Hi Ladies, I'm due 19th November, first baby Very excited, but very nervous, Hope you are all doing well, Mx
17/03/2012 at 06:58

Hello Mammamia!

Hope you are well, it's normal to be nervous, just post anything you're worried about and one of us might be able to help x

17/03/2012 at 16:22

Im due i think november the 7th i live in shropshre this is my secound baby i have a little give her turned 1 the day i found out! so exciting it wasnt that long ago i was pregnant but it all feels so new

17/03/2012 at 20:06

Hi Matthewsfamily,

I'm from Shropshire orignially, having all my prenatal care up till September in Manchester and then oving back for the due date beginning of October -  Did you have your frst in Royal Shrewsbury - I'm nervous about not being that familiar with the midwife etc when it comes to the birth (this is my first!)

17/03/2012 at 20:19

I'm in North Shields Ezabella. Just a short Metro ride away

I think we've decided to take a trip up north and tell our families when I'm 8 weeks, then we'll start telling everyone else at 12 weeks, if I can keep my mouth shut about it for that long.

I'm also nervous about giving birth somewhere other than the maternity hospital that I know and love. Do you still get the chance to go and visit your local maternity department? How far along is it when/if it happens?

Love to you all xx

18/03/2012 at 06:11

Hi Ladies, 
I just found out that I too am having my first baby, due november 9th!! Very excited, but very nervous... have had my fair share of tiredness and nausea already - my husband said he knew before i told him the other day because I was acting so strange! Hope everyone is feeling great today! x

18/03/2012 at 11:40
Happy mothers day to all the mums and mums to be Just wondered if anyone else is getting weird sensations from the tummy, not quite cramps but niggles, it may be this pulling sensation that I have read about, so just wondered if anyone else is getting it ? I'm trying not to worry too much Thanks Xx
18/03/2012 at 11:50

Hello to all the new ladies  

I would imagine it's the same for the booking appointment in the South, I'll chase the midwife soon. Mine only works Tuesday's and Friday mornings too! 

CandaceM, I know what you mean about the tiredness.  

Mammamia, I get that too, I find it's more in the evening that it feels like it's stretching more. 

18/03/2012 at 16:26

Hello and welcome all the new ladies!

Mammamia I am getting this constantly, like little sharp pains in my sides and then sort of crampy feeling but not all over which feels like stretching so I thinkt that's all normal.

Mammabear I am whitley bay ha so very close! I think you normally get the hospital tours at 20 weeks, is it rake lane you have been before? I had my first at the RVI and want another tour there now that they have the new birthing centre, that looks like a spa ha! x

18/03/2012 at 17:46

hi!

i found out friday im pregnant with my 2nd , after trying for a year with my daughter halle i thought we would be in for the long hall with this but i caught after just 1 month. i feel so blessed . i was in the december 08 thread and loved it sharing stories with other members so looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you girls!

and happy mothers day! xx

1 to 20 of 339 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here