forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

Expecting May 2010!

1 to 20 of 1502 messages
29/08/2009 at 11:45
I'm a mum of 4 boys ages 9,7,5 and nearly 3. I Found out I'm expecting my 5th child last night and thought it would be great to chat to other mums-to-be due around the same time, so it you fancy a chat I'm here.
29/08/2009 at 13:27

omg there's a due may already!!! congratulations on your fifth

i'm from due jan 2010 and am half way tomorrow(yay) with my second. hope lots of lovely mums and mums to be join you soon. these threads are just fab! xxxx

29/08/2009 at 15:55

I had the exact same thought when I saw this thread Zo!

Congratulations on baby no.5, would you like a little girl this time or having 4 boys already are you not bothered either way?

I am from due Jan 2010 too, and I'm also half way through tomorrow with my second.

You will get invaluable support on here and it won't belong until there are lots more people for you to chat to...Danielle X

29/08/2009 at 16:22
hiya bex congratulations im from the june 2009 thread but i had my little girl on 29th of may i cant believe its nearly a year since i found out n year since my little girl was conceived good luck hunny.  im sure u'll have plenty of people joining u on here soon!! x
30/08/2009 at 11:39

Hi Zoe Danielle & Vicki thank for welcoming me. Because I only have a 24 day cycle I suppose I find out I'm pregnant sooner than most! hubby and I are still at the 'shocked' stage because we haddn't planned on having anymore. I can't believe 10 years ago this comming Sept I was pregnant with my first!! At least I know what to expect even though all my pregnancies and births have been different. I hope you all have wonderfully smooth pregnancies nad labours. x

30/08/2009 at 21:43
Hi Bex, many congratulations.  Can't believe there's a May 2010 thread already, I was on the May 2009 thread, and my little man is 3 months old - it's flown by.  I'd love to have a fifth child but DH has put his foot down and said four is enough for us - spoilsport!!!  Anyway, best of luck, hope you have an easy pregancy xxx
31/08/2009 at 23:58

HI BEX

YES IM DUE IN MAY TOO.

VERY SCARRED AT THE MO AS I HAVE HAD 2 MISCARRAGES AND HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 18 MONTHS. THIS WAS OUR LAST MONTH WE WERE GOING TO TRY.  JUST COME BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND DONE THE TEST TODAY. NOT SURE THE EXACT DATE YET. HOPE TO KEPP IN TOUCH.

ALI

01/09/2009 at 01:48

Hi, I'm actually due 26th April 2010 but it's so close to may that I may pop in now and again, or tag along with the due may crew if this bean doesn't want to budge.

Congrats to all xxxxxx

02/09/2009 at 10:33
Hi Bex and Ali I just got my positive test this morning. I already have 1 son Thomas who is nearly 2, will be good to go through everything with you ladies.

Hope you are well, do you have any symptoms yet?

Anna
Joy
02/09/2009 at 13:47
Hi Bex, Ali & Anna!

I got my BFP a week ago but had been holding off til I was a bit further in to come onto a thread as didn't want to jinx it! I'm 5 wks preg today with my 2nd - Anna - my daughter Lily is 2 a week on Saturday so we have a similar age gap happening!

I'm still a bit nervous as I had an ectopic pregnancy last year & there's an increased risk for me having another so until I've had an early scan I shall be a nervous wreck I think! I'm awaiting a call from our local EPU to get booked in so fingers crossed I shall know if all is well soon.

So far I'm feeling really tired & have a little bit of nausea but otherwise ok... I seem to be feeling every little ache & pain at the moment though & am trying desperately to ignore them!

Look forward to hopefully getting to know you guys better in the next 8 months & beyond! I belonged to a thread last time when I was preg with Lily & it was brilliant for support & advice etc.

Joy
02/09/2009 at 19:56

Hiya! I got my bfp today! Still a little in shock!

I'm Beth, 27, married to My husband for nearly 2 years and this is my firs ever pregnancy! Scary! I've been on the TTC forum for a while now and having been cycle buddies for the last month its lovely to have moved over to this forum with Anna! I'm really excited but not sure what to do next - I know I've got to make an appointment with the doctor and will try to do that tomorrow!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Congrats all!

Beth xxx

02/09/2009 at 20:39

Hi everyone, I found out last week that I'm expecting my 2nd.  My daughter will be 2 at the end of October. 

contratulations everyone.

02/09/2009 at 20:50

hey all congrats on ur pregnancies im 13+5 weeks due in march with my second thought i would check this one as my daughter was born in may 2007 so thought i would come poke my nose in and say hey to all

yeah Alison it is scary i had 2 miscarriages aswell before i fell pregnant again and luckily all has gone well and a nurse at the hospital did say it was highly unlikely to have 3 miscarriages in a row which made me feel a little better i understand how hard it is i was so scared as mine had happened so close together and i actually fell pregnant (with this pregnancy) straight after my 2nd miscarriages so had to wait for weeks to go for scan to find out wether everything was ok and find out how far on i was and now nearly 14 weeks and i couldnt be happier

nice to speak to ya all and congrats again

Sammie Krystal & Bump

03/09/2009 at 08:12

Hi ladies,

I can't believe there is a May thread already.  So pleased, I am desperate for people to talk to about it!

Bex, Alison, Anna, Beth mumtopumkin and Joy (I remember you from the Sept 07 thread!) Congratulations!!  Hope we can chat over the coming months!

I am also 4+5 weeks pregnant with my second.  I have a son who is 2 in September.  Like you Alison I also suffered a missed miscarriage at 11weeks in April so am a little freaked out but thrilled to be pregnant again!  I don't want to get too excited this time, our lips are sealed and am trying to relax and enjoy it, I haven't  booked an appt with the doc and I don't even know when I am due - i assume around the 12th...

How are you all feeling?  I was feeling sick straight away (1 week before period due), bbs sore etc so did an early test and to my utter shock (only tried once this month at the wrong time!) I am pregnant.  I have felt a bit sick the last few days, nothing this morning though - my symptoms didn't kick in until about 5-6 wks with my first!

Like Joy (we were in the same thread 2 yrs ago) I found this site a massive help with my first, look forward to sharing stories/adive over the coming months!

Speak soon

Gem

03/09/2009 at 09:09

Hi Bex, Ali, Joy, mumtopumpkin, Gem and Beth!

Yay yay yay Beth good to see you

Mumtopumpkin my son will be 2 at the end of October also!

Gem sounds like you have all the symptoms, I only have sore boobs, I didn't have any symptoms till about 6 weeks last time either.

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before going to the doctor, I'm sure I didn't have my booking in appointment with the midwife till I was 8 or 9 weeks last time.

Take care xx

Joy
03/09/2009 at 09:32
Hey ladies!

Wow this thread is growing fast I'm already losing track!! LOL! Sounds like there's a lot of us on 2nd pregnancy with a similar age gap which is lovely!

I have my scan date confirmed for next Wednesday - all I did was call the EPU and they said I was eligible for an early scan due to previous ectopic last year. Next few days are gonna be nerve wracking but looking forward to (hopefully) being able to relax a bit after that! Will probably go to the doctor once that's out the way & get booked in.

Hi to Gem as well - ah I remember you from the September thread too - what's your son's name?

Right gotta dash - am meeting someone at the swimming pool with Lily.

xx
03/09/2009 at 17:19
Hello All,

I have also just found out that I'm pregnant with my third, I have one , Darci who will be 2 in October, and one, Cian who has jsut turned nine.
I also had a miscarriage last year so am keeping fingers and toes crossed.

I'm feeling just rotten, got sick three time last night, that never happened with the others! All I want to do is sleep, I must be getting old!

Congrats to you all and talk soon

Gailx
03/09/2009 at 20:07
Oh it's so exciting now there are so many people joining.  There are a few of us who have children turning 2 in October.  My daughters b'day is on Halloween!!
03/09/2009 at 22:36

Hi everyone and congratulations!

Not really having many symptoms yet - just sore bbs and a funny taste in my mouth in the evenings so I don't feel like eating.

I've made an appointment with the Doctor for Tues - as it's my first not really sure what to expect!

xxx

04/09/2009 at 09:51

Morning all

Congratulations Gail, good to see more people joining us.

Ok I know I said I was going to wait about going to the doctors but I caved in, I wanted to have the pregnancy folder! I phoned last night and they had a slot this morning so I have been!

She filled out the forms to request a dating scan, and I had to sign a couple of forms, she asked if I would want the nuchal fold scan which I said yes to. And she gave me the folder which has some leaflets and info in. I've been booked in to have my bloods taken in 3 weeks and to have my booking in appointment with the midwife in 6 weeks.

How is everyone today?

xx

1 to 20 of 1502 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book