February '09 Mummys and Babies

21 to 40 of 4335 messages
14/06/2008 at 15:57

Ellooo and congratulations to you all xx

seems like a lifetime ago i was in the same boat lol

wishing you all the best of luck in you pregnancies xx

caz x

14/06/2008 at 17:27

Joanne ~ I remember what it is like in the early weeks you wanna scream im pregnant and talk to people who know how yr feeling. B4 you know it this thread will be packed with mums due in feb

LOL @ Envelope.

Rachel~ blimey u have to wait till 20 weeks for a scan why dont they do a 12 week one? I would just act silly and say you dont know as well, but be warned i never knew my dates and they made me wait till 13 weeks to find out.

14/06/2008 at 18:22
hi. congratulations Rachel,I've just found out that Im expecting my 2nd on the 4th of Feb xx
14/06/2008 at 20:15

Hi Laura,

Congrats to you too, You'll be a few weeks ahead of me then as I'm not due until 21st I think, how are you feeling?

Susan, I'm not sure why they don't scan until 20 wks, I think it's bizarre because if you had a mmc and didn't find out until 20 wks it would be awful ( not that the pain of a mc differs depending on term, but you know what I mean). Anyway, like I said, I'm going to tell some fibs and make out like I don't know my date..hee hee!

15/06/2008 at 08:07
rachel, have been feeling awful!!! have been suffering with really bad morning sickness and just permantly tired.it doesn't help  having a 13mth old to run arond after though!how about you?
15/06/2008 at 09:46
My dd has just turned 2 and has a lot of energy, I have been playing in her tent with her this morning and could happily have fallen asleep in it! I haven't had any sickness at all yet but am absolutely shattered. Have just put her down for a nap and would go and have a sleep myself if I didn't have so much housework to do...lol
15/06/2008 at 09:47

hello everyone

i was from the due feb08 last year just wanted to say congratulations to all of you

cant believe its been a year already have fun and hope this years thread was as live and good as last year

all the very best to all of you

take care

yasmin and hassan xxxxx

15/06/2008 at 09:56
I know the feeling.My little boys teething and very grumpy lol so dont seem to have chance to do anything as he wont settle! I'd love to be able to curl up and go to sleep...chance would be a fine thing!
15/06/2008 at 10:51

I posted a couple of days ago - my AF is due Tuesday.  Well I've been feeling sick so tested today...and got a BFP!!!  It's faint so will test again on Tuesday.  That means baby due the same time as you, Rachel.

DH is a bit shocked.  But I think it's nice he's found out on Father's Day

Congratulations to you too Laura! 

15/06/2008 at 10:51

Well, an hour later she is still whinging away and refusing to nap...the problem is, I know she is shattered and we are off to the in laws for a meal this afternoon so would be better if she had a good sleep before hand.

Have you told anyone yet Laura? We have told close family and best friends but to be honest I was quite disappointed at the lack of reponse from my friends....I'm just as excited about this as I was my first but others just seem not that bothered...that'll teach me for getting so excited for other people...I'll have to rein in my eagerness I think.

15/06/2008 at 11:08
I've given up trying to get my little boy to sleep so I've left him playing with his dad.                                                                                                                              We've only told my parents and my best friend,but didnt get the response we were hoping for.this pregnancy's come as a shock but we're over the moon and was hoping everyone else would be but to be honest they've all been a bit blase.
15/06/2008 at 11:09
This is my first so I guess I'm going to feel a bit left out.
15/06/2008 at 11:18
Congratulations Loopy. I'm now 6 1/2 weeks and my 1st test came up really faint. this will be my 2nd baby so if you've got any questions just ask.when I was pregnantwith my son I had noone to turn to for advice as I was the 1st out of all of my friends to have kids x
15/06/2008 at 11:23

Loopy, believe me I have forgotten loads about being pregnant so we will all be newish to it anyway, in the next few weeks there will be loads more people on this board as well.

Yeah, Laura, blase is the perfect word, it's more friends than family and it's a little hurtful considering how excited I am for them when they have good news but hey ho, they obviously have more important stuff going on in their lives.

15/06/2008 at 11:32

Thanks guys - my own personal advisors 

What are your babies names?

Oh and congratulations Joanne, I didn't mean to leave you out x

15/06/2008 at 11:35
We're gonna start telling our friends when I get to about 10wks but i'm sure they've already guessed as I've quit smoking.To be honest I dont think they're gonna be all that bothered when we do tell them.Im still in shock that I've fallen pregnant again so quickly,Im desperate to go out and start buying stuff but everywhere I seem to look there's the word miscarriage so Im trying to hold back x
15/06/2008 at 11:41
My little boys called Benjamin and he's a little whirlwind,always going none stop! x
15/06/2008 at 12:31

My daughter is Imogen and is a little madam at times but I adore her. Loopy, how lovely having the same due date, my af isn't due til Tuesday and even though I have had several positive tests I still did another one this morning. I am that scared of miscarrying, definitely more concerned than I was the first time round which is bizarre.

Laura, how're you finding the non-smoking? x

15/06/2008 at 12:41
Its funny,Im worrying a lot more this time round aswell.                                                     I really struggled with my 1st pregnancy but this time Im finding it really easy. my fiance's quit with me this time so that helps x
15/06/2008 at 12:46
It's the routine of smoking that's hard to quit, I used to look forward to relaxing in the garden with a glass of wine and a cigarette after dd had gone to bed and it almost felt like my reward at the end of a hard day but then once pregnant, what do you reward yourself with? I don't want to eat chocolate or loads of food as am petrified of putting loads o weight back on...grr! These are such silly things to worry about in the grand scheme of things but I can't help it! x
21 to 40 of 4335 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here