forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

February '09 Mummys and Babies

161 to 180 of 4335 messages
28/06/2008 at 18:21

thank you lara. i am from the IOW. i have lived there most of my life.

i am to scared to test lara, but if still no a/f 2morrow i will.

karen.

28/06/2008 at 21:21

Evening ladies hope you are all doing well. We did the test yesterday and yip i am pregnant.. think i am further on as stomach bloated myb jan/feb. will go to docs to get appointment mon and get booked for a scan and arrange a nuchal scan to. This pregnancy feels so different from when I was pregnant with Luca.

Feeling nauseas constantly and tierd. Awh well will still to swimming and cycling for a while well wait and see. haha

Well so much for the weekend in Florence no partying for me got some lovely bargins tho and its warm. luca's grandparents cant wait to see him.

We have told the family as my tummy is already sticking out and my sister knew! so my work will laugh so going to keep my holidays as part of my maternity so leave for Italy Oct as you cant fly after a certain period.

Cant wait to go over to Italy on Wednesday and relax. Good Luck Wiggle... just go for it

Love to all mummies to be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

28/06/2008 at 22:25
Wow cant believe there is a feb 09 thread...seems like feb 07 was only yesterday and like Nov 08 thread was started only yesterday too.Wishing  you all the best for your pregnancies...see if you can get your thread as busy as ours lol!
Love steph, mum to Joe (16months) and bump (20weeks)
29/06/2008 at 09:28

Morning Ladies,

Wiggle, I had bad backache leading up to my af due date and for about 10 days after and the cramping still comes and goes. Good luck.

I have had very vivid dreams too, it is also part and parcel fo pregnancy...unfortunately..I had a weird dream last night where I gave birth ayt about 6 months but the baby still weighed 7lb and we called her Olivia Elle. The thing that freaked me out was that I was more interested in telling everyone that I'd had the baby than I was about the actual baby, it wasn't until I'd told everyone I knew that someone pointed out that I hadn't even bothered to feed the baby (oh and my main concern was that as the baby had been born so early, I hadn't managed to gain as much weight as last time so I was thrilled) I felt so crap when I woke up and really guilty....weird huh?!

I've got my first mw appt tomorrow and I'm very excited, not sure what to do with dd though, whether to take her with me (she really doesn't sit still) or take her to my in laws...?? Did anyone else take their lo's to their booking in appt?

Rx

29/06/2008 at 11:52
HI I just found this site im due baby number two around the 27th feb. I am already a stay at home mum to Layla who is almost 14 months . Would love to chat xxx 
29/06/2008 at 16:09

Hi Everyone

I have just found out i am expecting Fri 13th Feb how unlucky!! hopefully that date will change slightly.

I already have baby George who is 5 months - i did want them close but not sure about that close but hey its happened now and im really looking forward to it

Congrats everyone xx

29/06/2008 at 16:23
congratulations SianGeorge and mamarach25. I'm expecting my 2nd Feb 4th. how are you guys feeling? xx
29/06/2008 at 16:26

I am feeling ok most of the time just real sick in the evenings an dont manage to eat any dinner so now have my dinner at about 3pm. I am also really tired but other than that ok!

How r u feeling?? xx

29/06/2008 at 16:28

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations.

The midwife called yesterday, we have our first meeting this friday, really looking forward to it.

I'm feeling really sick still but I'm so hungry all the time.

I hope everyone is feeling ok and having a nice weekend

xx

29/06/2008 at 16:33

Hi Natalie

Thanks and congrats to u too!

So is this your first?? xx

29/06/2008 at 16:37
have had really awful morning sickness and have been in bed by 8 most evenings lol. my little boys only 13mths so its non stop all day.                                                            congratulations natalie xx
29/06/2008 at 16:41

Yeah i think i am lucky that George is only 5 months - well at least that he is not running around yet - altho its hard work having to carry him round all the time etc. He is quite a lump and have suffered with a really bad back since having him bit worried about being pregnant again as i think its only gonna get worse! fingrs crossed it wont.

What s your little boys name?? where r u from? xx

29/06/2008 at 16:45
Benjamin and we're from Oxford. you?  have you told your friends and family yet? xx
29/06/2008 at 16:45

Hi girls,

Yeah this is my first so slightly nervous but really excited.

I'm 8 weeks on friday and like I said morning sickness started about a week ago and the nausea feeling stays with me all day, it's worse during the early hours.

Not sure how you both manage with sickness and a little one, not sure I could!!! 

I was with my 3 year old nephew yesterday and that was hard enough!

29/06/2008 at 16:54

I have told most of my family and close friends - get too excited. How about you??

We r from Surrey

I think i am 8 weeks friday too. my sickness is worse at night - last time it was constant and i hoping that this time it wnt be as bad fingers crossed - just such a long way to go.

My partner is good and will have george so i can go to bed etc so i think that helps

i love my bed a t the moment

R u both working?? xx

29/06/2008 at 19:37

Hi all,

Hope you have all had a good weekend.  Hi Sian, my back has been really bad last few months (have Molly who is 6 months) so have been seeing a chiropractor, she has done wonders and I almost feel normal again!  That's what I'm worried about too, how my back will be esp. when Im 6 months+, just hope molly learns to walk early so I don't have to carry her as much!

Im feeling really sick in the evenings too, can't decide what to eat as my tastebuds have gone haywire!  Am waiting for the midwife to call me as well! x

29/06/2008 at 19:44

HI Lara

I too have been going to Chiro 2ce a week which is getting v expensive and i dont know how much its helping?? well it hasnt gone again since i suppose so must be oing something.

My back was not too bad during last pregnancy - just after was never sure why - maybe just cos george is so heavy - lol.

Did u get bad back in pregnancy?

My midwife booking in is on 14th July and first scan is 4th Aug - very excited i love scans.

when i was preg wiv george i developed Gestational Diabetes and was told there is high chance of getting it again so i need to find out about that too - especially as i love sugar

x 

29/06/2008 at 20:40

Ah Michelle that's lovely.  It's enough to make me cry.  My nan died from a combination of breast cancer and leukaemia in 2000 so she didn't get to see any great grandchildren.

I've been really emotional all day.  One minute I'm laughing and then the next I sob my heart out.  Stupid hormones!

Hi Sian - don't worry, Friday 13th is considered lucky for some!  Welcome to the forum. 

I'm also really, really tired.  Off for the next two days to celebrate my first wedding anniversary - but not looking forward to going back to work.  Hi Laura, I live in Northampton, so not far from you.

30/06/2008 at 09:42

Morning All

How is everyone?

30/06/2008 at 10:21
Morning everyone. I'm so glad that so many of you are having the same aches and pains as me. It was really starting to freak me out having a dull ache all the time. As I work with adults that display challenging behaviour I had to tell work as soon as it was confirmed by the practice nurse, which was when we think I was only 4 weeks so its going to be a long pregnancy as I'm now confined to office work segregated away from everyone. I can tell you my imagination has been running wild and its only been 3 weeks, lol. Karen
161 to 180 of 4335 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here