forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

February '09 Mummys and Babies

1 to 20 of 4335 messages
13/06/2008 at 10:45

Hi,

I have just found out I am pregnant and will be due approx the last week of February.

Anyone else?

Rx

13/06/2008 at 14:53

Im due in Nov but thought id say congrats on your news hun as well as saying hello

How have you been feeling? Is this your 1st? I hope you dont mind me asking.

13/06/2008 at 15:20

Hi Susan,

I already have a dd who is 2 and at the moment I feel relatively ok, I have practically only just conceived though so I'm expecting things to start changing soon enough. I have had a few mild tummy pains and back ache but nothing of concern.

Congrats on your bump too. x

13/06/2008 at 15:25
ill be due feb depending on my scan tomorrow is its still there
13/06/2008 at 15:26
Oh Lesley, what a worry. How come you're having such an early scan (if you don't mind me asking?) x
13/06/2008 at 15:28
6weeks today (by my dates) and because im bleeding
13/06/2008 at 16:15

RACHEL ~ Thank you, i bet your so excited.

LESLEY ~ Fingers crossed for you hun, try not to worry too much some ladys do bleed and things are fine.

13/06/2008 at 20:59

Oh what happy and sad messages all in one day   Congrats Rachel, you must just have found out if you're due end of Feb.  My AF is due in a few days.  If I get a BFP then baby will be due around 25th Feb.  Fingers crossed.  I have some promising symptoms.

Lesley, sorry to hear about all the stress you're going through.  Good luck with the scan.  Some bleeding in early pg can be normal.  I'm from the TTC gang and our friend Nat fell pg (due Dec/Jan) and she had intermittent bleeding.  Fortunately all is ok now. xxxxxxxx

13/06/2008 at 21:27

OMG i cant belive there is a feb 09 thread!! only seem like last wk I was posting my 1st on oct 08!!

well CONGRATS  to every one expecting!!! I am from the oct 08 thread..I am due on the 7th and 24wks on tuseday!! Hope all goes ok for you lovery ladies..!

Lesley- bleading in early pg is very very common try not to worry huni. let us know how your scan went..all the best for you .

Em + flump xxx

13/06/2008 at 21:56
Loopy, I only conceived 16 days ago and it was an 'accident' however I am getting a really obvious BFP..I'm not even due on until Tues!! x
14/06/2008 at 11:59

Feb 08 thread already.

Im off the TTC thread so though i would post my congrats and best wishes.

Lesley- hope everything goes ok. as loopy said bleeding in early pregnancy is common. try not to worry, easier said then done i no. Lots of baby glue being sent you way hun.

Congrats Rachel how many weeks are you hun?

xxx

14/06/2008 at 12:11

Well, if I work out 40 weeks from the first day of my last period I would be due 21st Feb which would make me 4 weeks and 1 day,  technically I still haven't missed my period but I now have several bfp's to prove the pregnancy, I'm just so scared that anything will go wrong, I know a lot of people who have had miscarriages and everywhere I look at the moment people are suffering with them so my head is a bit mashed. 

Good luck with ttc Laura. x

14/06/2008 at 12:41

hey rachel good luck and yeah it does seem to be that way in the whole waiting room was 10 ladies and all but 1 of them was in for bleeding during first 4-8 weeks and the other was a big as a house with a baby sitting on her knee.

oh for anyone who was wondering how today went at the hospital read my topic bleeding i posted it all in there  

14/06/2008 at 12:42

Rachel F,

Im in the same situation as you - mish mashed head!!  afer 4 home tests!! confirmed by doc on tuesday but started slight bleed on wed morning - my first, im 35, suffer from depression so have stopped my tablets, got the midwife on Tuesday.

Have been looking on the forum wondering whether to write or not - i know how the "in limbo " feeling feels xxxxx

SCARED!! well im with you on that one. Just try and relax and each day you start to become stronger and more rational about things.  As Laura said im sending you some of my baby glue prayers as well 

Joanne xx

14/06/2008 at 12:49

Hi everyone

I have been where you are all and felt what you all are feeling, as hard as it is you just have to try so hard to hang in there and think postive thoughts. B4 you know it your all be going off for your scans and seeing your baby for the 1st time

Joanne, i suffer from depression as well and when i found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks i had to slowly come of my pills and it was hard for a good few weeks but i did it. Just remember if you do need your pills still it is fine cos they can give you ones you can have while pregnant.

Im sending you all loads of glue.

14/06/2008 at 13:16

Hi Joanne,

Are you due in February then? If so what date? I'm in work today and I am so tired I am struggling to keep my eyes open. My dh and I have just had a row on the phone as well and he said 'I think you need to chill out, if this is what you're going to be like for the next 8 months then god help me!' I could have strangled him - and then I burst into tears...lol

Anyone else hormones going crazy?

14/06/2008 at 13:17
P.S Susna, thanks for your words of encouragement...even though I already have a daughter it's amazing how much yuo forget in 2 years..lol
14/06/2008 at 13:44
Your welcome Rachel
14/06/2008 at 14:32

Yip Rachel,

hormones are in perfect working order! lol  I got snippy last night when my other half opened an envelope to loudly - doughnut eh!  Due date of 12 February - i think anyway.  Midwife on tuesday although i only think im about 4 weeks.

Thanks susan, nice to have good people to talk to.

14/06/2008 at 15:04

I am going to phone my dr's on Monday. I'm going to have to tell a little fib though because when I had my dd the midwife informed me that in our area they don't scan until 20 wks unless you're unsure of your dates so as I was totally sure of my dates with my dd I would have had to wait 13 wks (I was 7 when I went to see the mw) which I was gitted about and was going to pay for a private scan until the me felt sorry for me and pretended I didn't know my dates...lol..therefore I am going to pretend that I'm sure when my last af was....naughty, aren't I!

Joanne, lol @ the envelope! x

1 to 20 of 4335 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here