forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

January '10 Mummys and Babies

1 to 20 of 4730 messages
02/05/2009 at 08:39

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site. Have done an early pregnancy test (well to be honest I've done 5) and have worked out that I'm due 12th January 2010. This will be our 2nd and a sibling to our 2 year old boy.

Anyone else out there found out that they are expecting during this month?

Knew before I did the test that I was pregnant, had same symptoms last time. Slight nausea, headache for two days and faint and dizzy spells.

It' still very early days so find myself wanting to do more test just to make sure I'm still pregnant. I'll be 4 weeks on Tuesday. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing being able to test so early.

Anyway, hope to hear from some of you soon.

Tasha

02/05/2009 at 09:58

congrats tasha

omg i cant believe there is a due jan thread already. only felt like yesterday i found out i was pg and i am due in just under 7 weeks.

im sure more people will be joining you soon.

est xxx

02/05/2009 at 10:16

Hi Tasha - I have been waiting for ages for the Jan 2010 thread to come up! I was determined not to set it up myself!! I've done that before then had to leave. Welcome to think baby, i have been on here for the past year and it is such a fantastic resource and the girls are all so supportive accross all the threads.

I am Erika, 25, ttc number 1 for a year, had 4 mc's in that time. Recently had a course of clomid in the hope that it'll overstimulate everything and produce a healthy pregnancy, and am currently 5 weeks with a dd of 03 Jan 2010!!

Main symptoms so far are major tiredness and painfull boobs. Every now and then something will offend my  nose and I feel sick! Oh and I have a major issue with checking for blood every 5 mins so am constantly in the toilet, we're gettin quite a relationship lol!!

Just waiting for the mw/my gynae to contact me ref an early scan. Was meant to be scanned whilst on clomid but wasn't, so unsure of how many are in there at the moment!!

Es - can't believe you June girls are nearly due - great news for you!

Wonder if anyone else will join us now the thread is up and running?

xxx

02/05/2009 at 12:27

Hi Eri ka and Es,

Congratulation to the both of you. Only 7 weeks for you Es that'll fly by.

Erika: The painful boobs will soon subside but I'm with you on the tiredness front, thought I was tired before but this is just uncontrollable. I feel like I could fall asleep on the pavement!

Keep us posted with your early scan; you might be having a multiple!

Hope you've all got lovely weather for the BH, it's gloriously sunny here in Cornwall, just waiting for the other half to get home from work.

x

02/05/2009 at 16:41

Hi Tasha, Eri and bigw24

Congrats to all 3 of you. 

I found out yesterday that I'm expecting sometime around the 5th Jan.  It'll be my 2nd pregnancy and can't wait.  My little girl Seirian is 14months and I joined the site when I first become pregnant.  It has been a fantastic support network and have many online friends.  I'm currently on the feb 08 mums forum too but would like to join you mums to be forum too. 

My main symptoms have been tingly boobs, an achy lower tummy and extremely tired.  I really didn't suspect I would get pregnant so quick so it was a surprise when my period never came.  I only did one test and that was after 1 day of missed period.  I knew by then that I must be pregnant.  I feel a lot more laid back this time around looking forward to it all.

Enjoy your bank holiday and catch up soon.

Helen. x

02/05/2009 at 19:33

hello tasha congratulatios!!!!

i also knew i was pregnant too early...i knew before i made the tes that i was pregnant and when i went to my first appointment i was about 4 weeks pregnant doctor said it was soooo early all he could see was the gestational bag... aahahahha.but it's a good feeling to know this early.... though on another pregnancy i only found out at three months gone.

congratulations for all of you

wish all the best for your babies. love moon

02/05/2009 at 20:05

So lovely to see other people on here now!! Welcome Helen!! And moonslene - are you pregnant too? Sorry baby brain!!

Tasha, where abouts are you in cornwall? I'm in St Austell!!

xxx

02/05/2009 at 20:38

Thanks Moon,

You're right- it is a good feeling. Have just sent OH out to get tea so that's also a good feeling. He's being so attentive, it's rather sweet. I wonder how long it will last!

Eri - I'm in Redruth, had a quick look at your photos, love the pictures of your dog - what a cutie! It's nice knowing that there's someone on here not too far away

Speak to you all soon

Tasha x

02/05/2009 at 20:44

Oh brilliant!! If this pregnancy sticks for me then we will have to make sure we meet up with our little ones!!

Aww bless your OH, mine is being really attentitive too!! Just hope it'll work out this time though cos I always feel guilty otherwise when it goes wrong!!

I forget I have those pics on there lol! Anyone else on Facebook?

xxxx

02/05/2009 at 20:59

hi ladies

im vicky 22 from northumberland i have a 41/2 month old baby boy called liam and im pregnant again. was due on today tested and there it was BFP! cant believe im pregnant again.

just a quick one having a early night cos liams sleeping at grandmas. even thou hes a dream come true baby, hardly ever cries and sleeps all night fingers crossed this ones just like him but a girl lol.

cant wait to get to know you all, i made some great friends from due dec 08 now dec babies 08

speak soon, vicky xx

03/05/2009 at 10:31

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can't beleive how many january babies are due already Im sure everything will be lovely for you all, I had my little girl 8 weeks ago and it flew by they'll soon be a due feb thread and it'll be a whole year since it was us!!

Vicky I remeber you having Liam!! we all watched the dec and jan threads in the run up to our DDs on the due feb thread. take it this ones a happy accident or were you trying?

you will make some great friends on here guys were all meeting up at the end of may from my thread (those that can make it!) hope theres soon lots more mummys to be, good luck with everything

xxx

03/05/2009 at 11:38

Congratulations and welcome Vicky! I was reading your thread the other day! I'm so pleased you fell quickly and you're joining our thread!! I hope i get to stick around for good on this one!!

Thanks for the congratulations other Vicky! Ironic really cos I remember avidly reading your thread leading up to the dd's cos I was eager to read about Loopy and Isaac (we were friends from the ifw thread!). Hope little Freya is better now and doing well?

Hope we're all ok this morning, I had so much sleep last night, i'm turning into a right lazy mare! Still, at least it shows everthings still ok. 5+1 today! Hoping to make it comfortably to 7 weeks, never got that far before.

Take it easy everyone, hope you all have lovely days xxxx

03/05/2009 at 17:47

Wow!  The first 2010 thread!  A huge congratulations to all of you....but ESPECIALLY to Eri. 

Congratulations babe!  How are you?  Fingers, legs, toes and arms crossed that this little baby is made out of velcro and sticks to you like glue   I nearly said "this little man" - maybe a sign?  Early days, but I'll follow your progress..you never know

03/05/2009 at 18:29

Aww Loopy - thank you hunny!!! I feel so overwhelmed by all the support I've had from the ifw and ttc girls. Means so much to me. I'm really hoping this one is made of no nails lol!! I will of course keep you posted! How are you and the gorgeous Isaac? Not been many pics lately, you need to stick some up for us nosey ones!!

xxxxx

03/05/2009 at 21:13

http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/members/images/21914/Gallery/12_weeks_old1.jpg

http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/members/images/21914/Gallery/14_weeks_old_(6)1.jpg

http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/members/images/21914/Gallery/15_weeks_old_(12).jpg

hi girlies,

vicky- we were tryin for another baby but to be honest didnt expect it to happen so soon only had my implant out 4 weeks ago so i cant be very far.

heres some photos of my baby boy liam hes 19 weeks old today its flyin by so quickly.  Hes teethin at he mo so hes not in the greatest of moods at times. apart from that hes the perfect baby.

im abit worried at the minute about how fat im going to get i havent really lost a great deal of weigh after liam now more baby weigh is on the way but i know its all worth it and i can diet after baby number 2.

well im  going to have a cuppa and i think the baby may need me to eat some biscuits lol

take care everyone

luv vicky xxx

03/05/2009 at 21:52
OMG!! There is a January 2010 thread!! Doesn't seem five minutes since I joined this wonderful site. I was due 30th jan but my little boy decided to arrive 2 weeks late so i followed the jan and feb thread and have made some really good friends and like Vicky said we've grown that close that we're all meeting up soon. A big congratulations to you all, here's to the next 9 months and before you know it you will have your little one's in your arms and be posting on the jan 2011 thread LOL. Good luck and remember take it easy your going through such an amazing experience x x x
04/05/2009 at 07:17

Morning girlies, how are we all feeling today? I'm really suffering with wind at the mo, talk about embarassing! We went out for a nice walk and lunch yesterday as was OH birthday, sitting in a little cafe and I had to do a massive burp which was fine because the OH coughed to cover it up. Unfortunately Jack (my 2 year old) shouted "Mummy burp and pump, say pardon!" really loud, I was mortified!!!! LOL! Don't you just love them!

Hi Vicky, love the photos of Liam, he looks a right little cutey. Don't worry about the baby weight as you say you can always diet later on.

Eri, sending you gluey thoughts x

Have a good day

xx

04/05/2009 at 15:41

Hey girls, hope we're all ok?

Vicky little Liam is gorgeous!! Don't worry about baby weight hunny, having two to run around after will soon sort that out I'm sure!!

Tasha, lol with the wind thing! Must admit that I have found that a bit of an issue lately!! Bless Jack for not being so discreet!!!

I've just done housework and wish I had left it - feel tired now!! Hubby's at work so wont know I've done it! Might be in trouble when he gets in, he keeps telling me to leave it but I cant! Must be the stubborn scorpio in me lol!

Hope we've all had a lovely long weekend? xxxx

04/05/2009 at 16:05

hi everyone,

thanks eri i know its silly worrying about the baby fat. i dont feel preggers at the minute but i didnt really suffer from pregnant systoms last time i just NEEDED to drink milk lol. your hubbys right eri you should be taking it slower. my hubbys just gone out fishing so im startin my tidyin now, got loads to do myself but i have all night to do so i can take my time.

well i better get on while liams having a nap. even thou he keeps havin power naps literally 10 minutes then wide awake again.

take care every1

luv vicky and liam xxx

05/05/2009 at 12:36

Just a quick question girls.

I'm having really bad aches today at the top of the stomach, think it's my diaphragm(!) It feels like I've done a million situps and believe me when I say that couldn't be further from the truth!

Anyone else having these? It's really getting me down today

xxx

1 to 20 of 4730 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book