forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

June '09 Mummys and Babies

201 to 220 of 2361 messages
17/10/2008 at 09:30
http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/members/images/19999/Gallery/Junior_7___2.GIF

Also Tereza, incase youre curious as to what you can see at an early scan, here is my little one

The dark patch at the top right of the uterus was the bleed and the little blob at the bottom is my little Gracey

17/10/2008 at 09:30
You could also see the heat beating x
17/10/2008 at 09:32
sorry only jus saw u there tereza xxx hope ur ok 2 x dont worry 2 much lots of women bleed in pregnancy.as long as ur not in pain?hav u got cramps?as ur only 4wks,cud it b implantation bleed?? i dunno wat that is but ive heard it so many times on thinkbaby lol.good luck wiv docs.u said its light bleedin?wen i had a mc it was very heavy bright red blood wiv clots n lumps n i was in totall agony.i was 6wks.keep positiv n rest loads loads n loads!!!! fingers crossed 4 u tereza xxxxx u wil b fine xx
17/10/2008 at 09:37

Hi Amie glad you are still alive lol thank you amie no cramps light and brownie pink, no pains and only light

thanks claire and redgirl as only 4 weeks it might only be the implantion thing

am surei am fine but just panicking i think! as not beent through this before!

thank you girls knew you would be able to help me!

17/10/2008 at 11:13
well girls heard back from the doctor, not much help at all asked if i had any pain said i didnt and told me to do another test in 2 weeks to make sure all is ok!
17/10/2008 at 11:15

Thats exactly what they told me... I know its a pain in the a** but Im sure it will be ok. The main thing is that you havent had any pain.

xxx

17/10/2008 at 11:17

oh tereza sorry hun i wish they were more help full for you

just take it easy eh x

17/10/2008 at 11:19
thanks redgirl & Jo no pain just the odd cramp here and there so should be ok, so am i expecting it to last a couple of days if implantation?xxx
17/10/2008 at 11:21

Tereza thats terrible! You know what I would do? its a bit naughty..... go to your docs, or go to A and E and tell them you have pain as well as bleeding, that should get you in for a check

x claire x

17/10/2008 at 11:23

Mine lasted about 4-5days. It gradually got lighter until it stopped. The odd cramp is probably the uterus getting itself ready to accomodate your 10lb baby... ha ha. Thats what my doctor told me anyway.

Take it easy from now on. Dont go lifting anytjhing heavy or doing anything strenuous.. A great excuse to put your feet up

Linds xxx

17/10/2008 at 11:34

Claire that is naughty, as i am not in pain i will leave it ha ha but oyu did made me chuckle!

Linds thanks it really only started last night so will keep an eye on it, am at work till 4 but jsut work in an office so should be ok, 10lb you scared me now! sayign that kevs older brother weighed that he he thanks girls xxx

17/10/2008 at 11:38
plus its the weekend so will take it easy lol!
17/10/2008 at 11:41
Make sure you do.. xx
17/10/2008 at 12:06
will do let him to do all the housework he he
17/10/2008 at 14:12

Hi Girls,

I am back! Tereza please try not to stress urself out over the bleeding, if you're not in any pain then you should be fine but i can understand how worrying it is. I took a test yesterday jus for piece of mind and it was still positive.

Im waiting for my scan on monday to confirm that everything is ok, im not in any pain jus emotionally exhausted and really tired as im not sleeping well at night. This metal taste in my mouth is driving me mad! I wana be able to enjoy my food!

Thanks all so much for your advise and care.

Im gona continue to slob about over the next few days but i have decided that next week i will try to seriously start looking for a new job as i can only survive until start of dec and by then i wont have any money for presents!

I cant wait to see my mum on sunday, not seen her for 3weeks and miss her lots!

Hope every1 else is ok xxxx

17/10/2008 at 14:19
hey hows it goin ladies well bored me x x
17/10/2008 at 14:23

Hi Sharne thank you trying not to stress glad i have you guys to talk to , im not in any pain either expect for the odd cramp which i guess is normal i think ? feels a bit like af pain? havent had the funny taste have that to look forward to i guess?

havent seen my mum in ages either seeing her in about 3 weeks i think

hi gertrude cant remeber your real name how are you?

17/10/2008 at 14:30

its Ellie,

i tried changing it the other day but i cant figure out how to do it took ma ages start talking on here cos didnt kno what to do. i live with my mum so c her everyday suppose will b good wen the little one comes along im so scared al fail av recently split with the father so its jus me n my rents.

17/10/2008 at 14:36

Hi Ellie sorry couldnt remember!

I am sure you will be fine honey am sure your mum will help when she can, is the father not going help out then? sorry if being noseyxxx

17/10/2008 at 14:59

Hello everyone, I found out about 10 days ago that I was pregnant and I am sooo excited.  I had a m/c in June this year on my birthday (I was only 6 weeks) and it really knocked me for 6.  It took me a while to get over emotionally and physically but my doctor finally gave me the go-ahead to start again the end of September and here I am pregnant again!

My husband and I are excited (though my husband is very nervous with what happened last time and has explained that he will be worried until he sees a clear scan / heartbeat). 

My doctor thinks I am due on 13 June 2009 (spooky as this was the day I started to miscarry this year) but the sonographer didn't think I was that far gone as nothing could be seen when they did a scan though my HCG level was low.  I now go for a scan on Monday and I think I will be about 5-6 weeks.  The sonographer explained that my HCG level would be over 1000 so she would be able to see something on Monday.

My tummy has been bloated which I find weird as I am not that far gone at all though perhaps it water retention and I have sore boobs, a weird taste in my mouth (which comes and goes), I am peeing alot and suffering with greasy hair.

I also have a cyst on my ovary which is three and a half centremetres in size.  The sonographer explained that this was normal with some pregnancies and not to worry about it as it should go away but they would monitor it.

201 to 220 of 2361 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here