forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

June '09 Mummys and Babies

221 to 240 of 2361 messages
17/10/2008 at 15:09

Hi Marge

Congratulations... Im really happy for you and your oh.

It sounds as though youve been through a rough time but things are looking brighter.. Sounds as though your symptoms are coming thick and fast! lol

Welcome to the thread... its good to have you on here

Linds xxxx

17/10/2008 at 15:17
Hi Marge welcome to the thread its good to meet you xxxx
17/10/2008 at 17:17

hi girls

welcome marge.

omg the  has come on thick and fast tonight, been feeling fine all day lol

only skimmed posts will catch up later

hope u are all ok

xxxxx

17/10/2008 at 17:19

hi es

poor you for being  i only have the backache, cramps and light bleeding joy xxxxx

17/10/2008 at 17:51

t,

im sure the bleeding is implantation, look at what happened to natty, u will be fine chick.

think im gonna have to make a personal list of everyones names, and open up notebook so i can reply to posts ive fogotten them all again.

i have backache and cramps too babe. xxxx

17/10/2008 at 17:58

hey es hope so to kev keeps telling me not to worry

mee too cant remember everyone

can i ask you does your cramping feel a bit like af? at least we can go through it together eh?

xxxx

17/10/2008 at 18:17

yeah it does it, feels like she gonna arrive, keep dashing to the loo all the time. also wearing white underware (sorry if tmi lol).

all it means is that everything is moving out the way for baby. very confusing stuff.

oh i have been told to get bio oil to help against strech marks, has anyone used it?

t, was telling dh, that its so bizarre, that the last 2 cycles we have been 1 day apart and now pg at the same time 1 day apart. wen are u next going thru lee? we will all have to meet up, seeing i live there lol.

xxxx

17/10/2008 at 18:18

I love coming on this thread to be nosey! I'm from June 08, it brings back so many memories!! Ah!

Es, Good to see you've come on here. I had horrible nausia, I eventually (after trying everything in the books) discovered that anything peppermint helped loads!!! Also give accupressure a go (on your wrists: travel sickness bands) Also, don't be fooled by "morning sickness" mine lasted all day... !! Whoever thought up that term eh!!? x

17/10/2008 at 18:23

hi ya julz,

yeah i thought id better had join, i got so much support from u guys on june 08, and i know i will get the same here.

i remember u saying about peppermint and i went and got some today lol.

to be honest, im lovin the  at the mo cause i did not get it last time, so this pg feels sooooo different. keep popping in wud be great to hear from u.

hows tyler doing, he is such a dream.

xxx

17/10/2008 at 18:35

Hey Es i was thinking the exact same thing isnt it funny eh? very confusing by back is killing me lol!  Probabrly be first weekend in November but will let you know keep meaning to meat up with you

Hi Julz congrats on your little bundle of joy so cute! only had a little bit of  so far so not too bad!

xxxxx

17/10/2008 at 18:47

t, yeah 1st in nove is good with me. we can compare symptoms lol

right im off for a while will be back on later hopefully.

its fridayyyyyyyyyyyy woop woop woop

xxxx

17/10/2008 at 19:02

Hi Es sounds like a plan! Will confirm nearer the time

ok talk to you laterxxxx

17/10/2008 at 19:05

was on fb nothing on there.

gonna watch emmerdale instead lol

xxxx

17/10/2008 at 19:06
yeah very quiet xxx
17/10/2008 at 20:15
T, if u r lurking please read ttc babe xxxxx
17/10/2008 at 20:20
i havexxxxx
17/10/2008 at 21:15

Hi Linds, Tereza and Es,

Thanks for reading my message.  I shall definitely keep checking here for any further messages - its good to hear from people who are going through a pregnancy as I can feel assured that what I am going through is the same as you are all going through - plus its so difficult not telling any family members - but at least they will get a nice surprise at Xmas.

Es - you mentioned about Bio-Oil.  I have heard that this is good but it can be a little bit pricey.  I also have a friend that used the Body Shop Cocoa Butter moisturising stick (£7) and absolutely loved it.  It kept her tummy nice and smooth and she had no stretchmarks whatsoever.  The Assistant Manageress at the Body Shop in town is 6 months pregnant and uses the cocoa butter body butter (£12.00) and she says that is as effective though more price.

Rach xx

17/10/2008 at 23:25

HI All

Welcome Marge and congrats

Well its been a busy day for us was Josephs 8 month checkup 23lb so heavier then aveerage still and shorter but going great guns. Had lunch with my mate whos got 6 weeks left, cant belive how small she is though compared to how big I was.

Well still have reallllllll bad have actually dropped another haf stone since tuesday, am getting worried now as I dont loose weight easiely, and never had as bad with Joseph, the greasy hair has started now too.

On the bio oil front I dont rate it personally, but if you want to use it try getting from costco or similar warehouse sort of place as the bottle is not only bigger is about same price as anywhere else, barzley what I found worked the best was oilve oil, and much cheaper.

I am in the middle of setting up a list of us all and when we are due if its our first etc will post when done and keep adding as we surely grow in numbers, hope this is ok with all of you, found it was a help from time to time and kept us all up to date with each other when was on due feb 08. Let me know if rather not, off to bed now work again tomo have a good weekend, and plenty of rest for those who are not to good, wishing you all well.

18/10/2008 at 10:39

hi all xxx

ive bn soooo busy with chester bein a grump n i feel like im gonna fall asleep while even doin dishes!!!!

welcome 2 the newcomers!!!

bernadette yeh i list wil b good i cant believe u losin weight lol im piling it on cos i cant stop craving choc,cakes n pasties!!! i practically liv in greggs and am buyin massive packs of turkish delights!!

cant rememba wat else was said im rushin rite now as chester as pooed i can smell it so better change his bum.gota go 2 town 2day so wil try 2 get on later.wkends r harder as the kids r home from school n its hectic here lol!

bio-oil - fab i didnt get 1 stretchmark on my 3rd wiv bio oil.i hav faded ones from my 1st n 2nd babies but no new 1s from chester...

tereza how ru feelin????? also sharne?ru both stil bleedin??hope u feelin ok girls.

my signs r sore boobs,gresy hair,spotty face,metallic taste,headaches,peeing 4 wales,oh and anotha thing ive noticed is my legs r gettin very hairy even a day after shaving them!!!!  ive stil not rung my gp yet.any1 else not rang gp????

rite better go wil b bk later..

18/10/2008 at 10:54

morning all

Hi Marge hope you are well?

Hi Bernadette a list is a great idea i am still confused when everyone is due only know when es is as close to me!

Hi Amie still bleeding yes but still only light, got myself seen today and was basically told to just wait and see and test again in a week, still have symptoms and not really any pains so am hopeful!

xxxx

221 to 240 of 2361 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here