forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

June '09 Mummys and Babies

1 to 20 of 2361 messages
24/09/2008 at 12:16

Well almost too scared to start this thread yet, but fingers crossed everything will go ok. Anyone else lurking out there?!!

I'm Erika, 25 next month, been with OH for 9 year and married for 4. Had a mc back in July but hoping that this time will be different.

Got my BFP Sunday morning, did another test this morning, still +!! Really early days but my due date is 4 June 09. Seems unreal at the mo!

Anyone going to join me?!! xxx

24/09/2008 at 12:30

OMG this is scary. I started the Due June 2008 thread! I had my son on 23rd May this year, it's really weird seeing an 09 thread!

Good luck to you and anyone else who joins you! x

24/09/2008 at 13:00

Aww bless you!! He's gorgeous btw!! I seem to be on my own at the mo

I did test early though so maybe others just aren't sure yet! xxx

24/09/2008 at 15:00

Hey im from due June 08 cant believe 09 thread already congrats i bet ur so excited but nervous u will be joined by more soon im sure enjoy ur pregnancy it wil pass in a flash good luck x

Ash and Aiden 13 wks old x

N G
24/09/2008 at 23:35

Hi Eri,

I'm from the 08 thread too! good luck with everything, I'm sure all will be well and you will make great friends on this site, it will all pass in a flash!

NG and Daniel 10 weeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

N G
25/09/2008 at 15:30
Hi Eri

I'm from the June 08 thread too, my son was due 3rd of June so it's just over one year ago we discovered I was expecting. It's such a wonderful time though I didn't think so for the first 14 weeks or so Congratulations sweetie, hope all goes well. Is this your first?

Us June 08 girls will keep you company until you're joined by a few more lucky newly expectant ladies.

Bev & Benjamin xx

25/09/2008 at 16:55

hiya eri i just found out this morning in expecting!!!! Me and my partner are so excited. I still want to go to the docs just to double check tho. Im reli nervous about it as i misscarried just over 3 years ago and worried something will go wrong this time. I cant wait 2 get a bump tho lol. ive just worked out id be due on the 2nd of june. how are you???

vicki xxx 

25/09/2008 at 17:23

Yay!! Some friends!! Thanks to all the Due 08 girls!

Yep this will be my first baby (hopefully) although it's my second pregancy kind of, had a miscarriage in July.

Welcome Vicki!! My due date according to the books is 04 June 09 but I get a feeling it'll be slightly earlier than that. Hopefully not too early or else I'll be in the May thread!! Haven't been to the docs yet as too scared to after last time, going to wait for another week or so just incase. I know exactly how you feel with the nerves thing, I rush to the loo to check for blood with every twinge!!

Hope things go ok for you hun, where do you live etc? I live in Cornwall xxx

25/09/2008 at 18:35
i hope things go ok for you aswell. i live in newcastle. so how are you feeling??? any sickness or anything? xxx
25/09/2008 at 21:07

I'm feeling really really tired, bit of nausea every now and then but not actually been sick yet. My boobs really hurt!! Got spots like a teenager and my hair is constantly greasy!! I had really bad mood swings a week or two ago too - which is unlike me!

But overall I feel so positive about this pregnancy! I was really worried with my last, almost like I knew something wasn't right. This time I'm loving every minute!!

How have you been feeling? xxx

25/09/2008 at 21:39
ive been feeling quite gud. beta then i expected anyway lol. ive got really sore boobs 2 and im tired all the time n a couple of spots but other then that i reli gud no sickness which is a gud thing. now u cum to mention it tho i do seem 2 have greasy hair lol. im finding i need 2 wee alot 2 lol. i think im quite lucky nt to have any sickness i think that would be worse then everything else put together lol xxx
26/09/2008 at 12:12

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/00020273.gifTO all!!! I cant believe there is a june 09 thread!!!!

xxxx 

http://content.sweetim.com/tbsig/sig.asp?img=ad1

26/09/2008 at 16:22

Thanks Emma!

I wonder how long it'll be before there's more of us on this thread?!! xxx

26/09/2008 at 19:49
i no id love to talk to loads of people that are due in the same month xxx
27/09/2008 at 10:28

Morning Vicki - are you starting to show already?!! Others prob wont believe this but I have definately got a little bump, and it's all baby related (prob just bloating, water retention etc but it's there!) My friends  couldn't believe it last night when we saw them! Last time was the same, at six weeks the MW said it might be twins as I was bigger than I ought to be for my stage! Hmm... my stomach muscles seem to give way too easily!! I guess my body wants this pregnancy as much as me lol!!

Got a bad headache today. Didn't suffer with headaches last time. This pregnancy is quite different to my last, which makes me feel even more positive about this one going full term to be honest!!

Are you noticing any differences this time? xxx

28/09/2008 at 07:18

Well I knew I should've started this thread after last time...... pretty certain I am going through another MC. Going to go to A&E later on to confirm.

Really hope everything goes ok for you Vicki - and good luck to anyone else that joins in later on. No March baby for me, now no June baby either. Trying to stay strong but inside my heart's breaking all over again.

Mother nature is one F*****g b****h

Take care xxx

28/09/2008 at 09:46
Hi to you all. im due 7th june 09. Got the ache boobs on and off and id wondered last week as hair gone greasy and few spots. good luck to all. Sorry to hear things not good Eri.
28/09/2008 at 12:29
Eri just wanted o say im soo happy for you huni xx
28/09/2008 at 13:00
oh my god srry hun i only just read your post hope its not bad news. xxx
28/09/2008 at 13:13
OH eri i really hope its not the worst - thinking of u hunni
1 to 20 of 2361 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby