forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

March '10 Mummys and Babies

1 to 20 of 609 messages
28/06/2009 at 16:10

Well thought I may as well bite the bullet and start this thread since there isn't one already.

I'm Nikki, 23 from near Birmingham, currently pregnant with my 2nd baby. I have a nearly 11 month old son called Kamran, and I'm very excited about having another one.
By my dates I should be 4 weeks pregnant today, and due 7th March.
Got the dr's on Wednesday to confirm and get all booked in!

Any body else just found out?
x

28/06/2009 at 19:46

Congratulations Nikki

Popped over to say hello from the due Feb 2010 thread, but was a March 2008 mummy.  Only 3 of us on Feb thread at the minute...seems we are thin on the ground.   Good luck at the doctors.

Rachel xx

28/06/2009 at 19:54
Thank you. I was an Aug 08 Mummy. Been having a nose on your thread. Wonder where everyone is? Maybe waiting until it's been confirmed or they've had scans or something I suppose.
x
28/06/2009 at 19:58

Its very odd??  On the March 08 thread there were over 20 of us. It was a very busy thread.  It seems like I'm still missing my true family a bit on the Feb 10 thread.  The 2 ladies on there are brilliant though.  I can't believe time is ticking away so quickly, I remember starting the Feb thread and now you have begun the March.  Exciting. 

So have you planned number 2?  I am guessing so?

28/06/2009 at 20:02

Yeah there is still loads of us on the July/Aug thread now.

Have been trying for no2 since I had my son! LOL. Wasn't too sure whether or not to start a thread with how early it is, but thought I'd go ahead and do it anyway.
I think you said you'd been trying didn't you?
x

28/06/2009 at 20:07

Yes, I'd been trying since Feb, but properly since April.  I got married in April, so I had to be careful so I could get in my dress.  lol  Plus I had traumatic birth and needed to get over that before I could consider another. (in fact at one point, there was no way I was ever having another.) 

Trying since birth....blimey, you're brave.

28/06/2009 at 20:13

Nikki CONGRATULATIONS  you will be fine, i also found out before i missed a period, but having already been there i just new i was hehe.

My thread is awfully quiet 2   (due dec 09) there are about 4 of us who post regulary (me most i think lol) I will bob on here and keep you company

speak soon sommer, mason and bean 14+5

28/06/2009 at 20:46
Congratulations! Can't believe there is a due March 2010 thread... I had my little girl the 1st of March this yr, and is almost a year to the day I found out I was having her... Good luck xxx
28/06/2009 at 20:48

Rachel - I think I had quite an easy birth, the contractions were the most painful part of it! 4 hrs start to finish. Hoping the second one will pop out even quicker! LOL!
Congrats on getting married!

Hiya Sommer, wow can't believe you're nearly 15 weeks already! It's weird saying I'm 4 weeks coz I know I'm only 2 but at the same time it's nice saying that it's further.

So looking forward to going to the dr's. Although I really don't know why, it's not like he's gonna be excited like me. LOL. Guess it's just so I can have my green notes and start nosing thru them again.
x

28/06/2009 at 20:49
congratulations!!!! im also from the march 2009 thread and had a little boy on the 15th.  i cant beleive its been a year since finding out its gone so fast.  im sure you will be joined soon!
28/06/2009 at 20:49
I think we all wonder where the time has gone when the next thread for that month pops up!
x
28/06/2009 at 21:45

Oh my god, i cannot believe there is a 'Due March 2010' thread already! I'm from the 'Due March 09' thread. My gorgeous girl was born on 14th March. Wow can't believe it's almost a year since i found out i was having her. I didn't join the thread til i was about 16wks gone, i'll def be joining a lil earlier when i have my next one as the support you get and friendships u make are fantastic!

Congratulations Nikki!  you must be so excited. It won't be long til others join you!

xxx

28/06/2009 at 22:08
Yep I'm very excited, it's only early days but hopefully everything will go ok! x
29/06/2009 at 09:17

Huge congratulations Nikki xx

My "due Aug 09" thread is also very quiet compared to all us gas bags on the Aug 08 thread

My best friend found out recently she's due in Feb 2010, and similar to you & Sommer, she was telling me before she'd even missed a period (or told her hubby for that matter) lol. I'm quite pleased to say I've had a very quick & very easy pregnancy this time round! I hope you also have a very enjoyable pregnancy.

Very best wishes to you and big brother Kamran xx

29/06/2009 at 18:43

OOOOOOOOOOH my god a March 2010 due page!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ladies and babies!!!! I am Due Oct this year so there is 5 threads above me now and thats SCARY lol

All the best for your pregnancys love Ash xxx

29/06/2009 at 21:53
Nikki - OMG! Congratulations!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx  Loads of love to you and Kamran gonna be a big bruv - how cool. xxx
30/06/2009 at 14:43

Hiya,

Cath - Yeah tis weird thinking I'm gonna have 2 kids. I think I have a problem with looking past the pregnant stage. I can imagine being heavily pregnant again, but not actually having another baby!

Ash - Congrats on your pregnancy too!
I'm the only one here due in March at the mo...waiting for other Mummies to be to join me!

x

30/06/2009 at 16:56
NIKKI -OMG CONGRATS I hope u and Kamran are well xxx
30/06/2009 at 18:02

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

once again im from the due march 09 thread  cant believe its year since i found out i was having my little man!!!

Hope you have a lovely stress free pergnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

30/06/2009 at 19:37

Hiya Susan, yeah we're good thanks. How's you and Ryan? x

Hiya Nicole - Thank you, tis scary when you think about it isn't it. Time really flies! x

1 to 20 of 609 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here