forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

march 2012!!

21 to 40 of 164 messages
19/08/2011 at 09:10
Hi

I'm due 12th March. Am nervous but also v. excited. I too had a miscarriage in February - so am hoping this time all will go well. Suffering from horrid morning sickness - but guess that is supposed to be a good sign!

Nice to hear from people in the same boat!
xxx
02/09/2011 at 00:28

Hey ladies,

Finally got my 12 week scan date but it's not until 21st Sept , seeing MW this saturday so may be cheeky and see if I can get it moved forward.

My stomach looks bigger already but I'm not sure if this is genuine baby growth or constipation???; sorry TMI .

So glad your scan went well JLB; can't wait for mine as I'm soooo nervous.

Take care ladies and keep smiling.

Mwahhhh. xxxx

02/09/2011 at 18:06
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I went for a scan today and they couldn't find a heartbeat so confirmed a silent miscarriage.

xxx
03/09/2011 at 13:33

Beth I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.

If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

Take Care Beth. xxxx (HUGS)

04/09/2011 at 12:51
Thankyou Kisha,

I hope to be back in a different due date thread very soon.

xxx
08/09/2011 at 16:32

Hi Kisha,

I see you have lost your buddy. I am also sorry for Beth. I wish her all the best in future.

My due date is 7 of march and thi swill be my second child. I have a son 3 1/2 years old.

The sickness is over and already started to show but i read this is normal especially for 2nd time mums.

HOw are you feeling?

08/09/2011 at 16:35

Oh Hi all of you!!!

I am sorry i missed your previouse postings. I would like to join your forum. Please accept me on board.

Radka

09/09/2011 at 18:21

Hey radka81 welcome.

I've been off today and yesterday from work feeling really sick and exhausted, been in bed and feeling like a lazy bum lol!!!

I'm in my 11th week now and can't wait for this 1st stage of pregnancy to be OVERRRRR hehe.

How is things going for you? Your so lucky you're no longer feeling sick

As I've said before this is my 1st so nervous and anxious but soooo excited all at the same time. xx

Beth M if you still check in here send me a private message, I wanna check how you are doing. Again remember I'm here for you and if you ever need a chat.xxx

Also another hi to all the other ladies on here

13/09/2011 at 09:56

Afternoon Ladies,

I am due 24th March, just had NT scan yesterday and thank goodness everything was perfect. i was SO worried about it as we have a history in our family.

I am now allowing myself to relax and start to enjoy the experience. Morning sickness has finally subsided and i am feeling back to my normal self except a few headaches. but all in all FEELING GOOD!

15/09/2011 at 23:38

Hi ladies,

Glad to hear that all is going well Schnookums, your lucky that you no longer have morning sickness!!! I threw up at work today just before lunch and had a major headache to go with it!!!! I'm 12+1 so hoping that everything gets back to normal soon!!!

Went into Mothercare to buy a support bra in pregnancy and I could not help but get distracted with all the baby clothes. My sister and aa friend had to stop me from buying in bulk!!!

16/09/2011 at 10:59

Hey,

I still feel a bit icky if i concentrate too long on something (thats my excuse and im sticking to it lol)

I dont have any cute baby shops here in Cyprus, everything is so expensive! But i have a shoppin trip to the uk planned for december and i can not wait!

I find out the flavour in 3 weeks and i just know im gonna have to go and buy something! lol

18/09/2011 at 10:08

Hi I have an EDD of 28th March and my 12 week scan is tomorrow.  This is my first and I'm really scared that there might be a problem. Wish me luck...

19/09/2011 at 18:41

Good news, all is okay. Yay!!

19/09/2011 at 21:13

Hi ladies,

Congrats Tomica, my EDD is also the 28th March. My 12 scan is on Wednesday so will let you know how it goes.

Did you get some pics???

Hope everyone else is doing ok and schnookums I bet you can't wait for those 3 weeks!!!

20/09/2011 at 18:24

Cheers Kisha101,

I hope that all goes well tomorrow, it was really amazing to be able to see the baby.  It was kicking like crazy, but was lying face down and competely refused to move.  In the end they resorted to poking me in the belly! 

We got a couple of pictures, already showing them to everyone I meet!!

21/09/2011 at 23:53

Hey ladies,

Had my 12 scan and baby has been moved from 28th to 26th March!!! So happy because baby now due on OH's birthday!!!!

Everything went really well and baby was really moving around.

Tomica I've started to show sooo many people already!!!! Baby also really moved around because I could not stop giggling; I think it was the nerves.

Hoping everyone is doing fine.

24/09/2011 at 16:53

Hi all,

Went and bought some nappies today, first baby stuff I have allowed myself to buy, so strangely was very exciting!  If anyone is interested in (my local) Boots they had Huggies starter kits which included a pack of nappies, pack of wipes and a cute little hat, the kit was half price so was just £2.50! Cheaper than buying just the nappies!

08/10/2011 at 17:31

Anyone still there?

10/10/2011 at 09:31

well i was gonna jump ship to this thread from due april as there seemed more people on here !!! BUT WHERE IS EVERYONE ???X

10/10/2011 at 19:33

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been busy at work and thought I better leave a message.

How's everyone been and I'm still defo here LOL.xxx

I just got my Angel doppler today and found the baby's heart beat, was not sure at first so listened to mine 1st. It sounds weird at first but I was really reassured that I could hear my baby finally. I've been naughty and decided to listen to the heartbeat before my MW appt in a weeks time!!!

I would really recommend you ladies purchase the Angel Doppler on Amazon as I found the cheapest prices on there.

Was also going to ask has anyone decided whether they are going to find out the sex of their baby?? I want to wait right until the birth but keep changing my mind.

Take care ladies xxx

21 to 40 of 164 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here