You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth Groups

march 2012!!

1 to 20 of 164 messages
19/07/2011 at 09:42
just found out im 4 weeks pregnant due in march with my second someone join me

xx
27/07/2011 at 15:33

Hey Jay and Owen,

just found out I'm 7 weeks and did not even know. I'm due end of March 2012 with my first, would love to join you. xxx

28/07/2011 at 08:48
Hello!

I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with my first! I'll be due around the end of March/ beginning of April!

I've been hanging around the ttc thread for a good while now and have dipped my toes in the due date threads twice but unfortunately neither times were meant to be. This is gonna be my super sticky bean!!!

Look forward to getting to know you!

xxx
28/07/2011 at 14:01

Hey Beth,

Congrats on your pregnancy and looking to get to know you also.

I'm just trying to organise a doctors appointment today to get the ball rolling!!!

Looks like we are due the same time!!

xxxxx 

28/07/2011 at 14:22
Hello Kisha!

So this is your first too eh?

A bit about me - I am 29, DH is 31. We've been married for nearly 4 years but together for nearly 13 years since i was 16! We've been trying for a baby since June 2008 and have suffered two miscarriages along the way, one at 7 weeks in September 2009 and one at 8 weeks in June 2010. So forgive me if I worry - I'll try not to honest! I am a primary school teacher so am enjoying a nice relaxing few weeks away from school at the moment! Dh is a photographer for the local paper. We live just outside Swansea in South Wales.

xxx

28/07/2011 at 16:14

Hey Beth,

A bit about me= I'm 30, bf is 36. We have only been together for 3 months, I know too early!!!! The pregnancy was totally unplanned and I'm still in shock mode about the whole thing but happy also. I was in a relationship for 8 years before with no pregnancies and was convinced I had a problem ttc (after 6 years of trying you start to think it is never going to happen, even though my test results came back ok!!). When I was 17 I had an abortion which I'm not proud of and kinda feel this baby is a blessing so really trying to remain positive.

I'm a teaching assistant in a primary school which I have just been offered a permanent position in September so not sure how well that is gonna go down with the head teacher!!!!!! At university doing a degree in learning support to eventually become a primary school teacher like you! My bf is a chef in a 5 star hotel in London. We live separate atm but planning on moving near to his area in Camberwell in London.

ps: I'm so nervous about this pregnancy.

xxxx

29/07/2011 at 21:50
hey girls! yaaaay im not on my own now! im jay and im 24 (nearly 25 ) and this is my second! i have a 2 1/2 year old called owen who is just a little joy i used this with owen and it was great, you get lots of advice and encouragement from other girls! i have been with my partner michael for a year and a half so this is his first time to experiance the whole baby pregnancy stuff!

Ive been feeling fine so far was at the drs had has a few problems with my last pregnancy so will get monitored every 4 weeks which is great! getting the stretching a pulling feeling which is not the nicest (with the second its ment to happen quicker)

hope your both doing well!

xxxx
30/07/2011 at 11:53
Hiya both!

I've come down with a horrible cold! I'm taking paracetamol (as that is all we can have!) to bring my temperature down and I feel a bit better now but am enjoying a lazy day watching rubbish tv and eating ice cream!

Well I've told both sets of parents now - I needed their support the last two times so thought it best to tell them early on. They were of course thrilled! My best friend also knows (as she would notice if I didn't drink wine in the school holidays!!!) I won't tell anyone else till after the 12 week scan though. When are you telling people?

Hope you're both well!

xxx
30/07/2011 at 19:35

Hey girls,

Nice to hear from you both . Where are you both from? I live in Croydon, Surrey.

I have told my mum and step dad also OH has told his parents who live in Germany so will be flying out there when I come back from hols. Off to Madrid next week Wednesday for a week and back on the 10th Aug. Hoping to see the doctors on Monday before I fly out so just waiting on that.

I told my best friend I might be pregnant, never actually confirmed it as I was in a relationship with her brother for 8 years. Kind of a delicate situation even though she was pushing me to dump her brother for the last 2 years LOL!!!

I'm feeling good but having the cramps in the tummy and not enjoying the constant tired feeling. Just got back from B&Q and took a long walk but now suffering from pins and needles in the legs, I think I over did it.

Apart from that I feel quite positive and really happy today as I'm finally getting used to the idea of being pregnant.

Take care ladies and I'll post a reply before I go off to sunny Madrid.

xxxx

ps= I think I'll wait for my scan before I tell others, wanna make sure everything is good before spreading the news.

30/07/2011 at 23:07
I'm feeling a bit better this evening after a day of sleeping on the sofa! I think relaxing has paid off!

I've been getting mild cramping but had that for about a week before my period was due and they seem to be easing a bit now!

xxx

31/07/2011 at 16:53

Hey girls,

I'm feeling really horrible today and last night; the pins and needles thing keeps happening when I stand up and now I feel faint and dizzy. Is this normal because I'm panicking a bit!!!

02/08/2011 at 00:54

Hey ladies,

Had doc's appointment yesterday and he reckons baby will be du between 26th and 28th March 2012. Would be good as OH B-Day on 26th and my mum is 28th!!!

I'm off to Madrid on Wednesday so will keep you posted out there if I can. If not have a lovely week and keep smiling. mwahhh

03/08/2011 at 10:34
Hi all!

I'm slowly recovering from my cold - just taking my time! Other than that my only symptoms are extreme tiredness, sore books and weeing all the time! Anyone else had symptoms?

Kisha - have a fab time in Madrid!

I've noticed that there has been an April 2013 thread set up - my edd is end of march according to mw but beginning of April by my dates. As there are only 3 of us in here so far what do you think about maybe merging the threads and having a march/april 2012 thread? Just a thought!

Xxx
05/08/2011 at 17:11

Kisha good for you about having this baby! You'll be fine. Don't be nervous! How is BF taking it?

You were worried about pins & needles and feeling faint. Could be low blood pressure - nothing serious - it happens in pregnancy. I had it last time round. The doctor will check, I'm sure. 

And don't worry about taking the permanent position. They're obviously pleased with you so the baby's arrival shouldn't be a massive issue for them. I'm starting a new job on 5 September and I told them yesterday that I was 4 weeks pregnant. Amazingly, they've been really supportive and said as long as I plan to come back to work at least 30 hours a week, the job is mine

I'm due on 8 April btw...I created a due April 2012 thread...NOT an April 2013 thread (I'm not  an elephant Beth!!!) Happy for us to get squished together - either here on the April one. I'd quite like a March baby any way

Although if baby is late by five days I'll be having another Friday 13th baby, which would be cool too

JLB
06/08/2011 at 11:56

Hi Ladies

Great to hear your news and congrats!!. I am due 2nd March 2012. Beth I can totally relate to you. I lost our first baby in January. Got monitored from 6 weeks and then at 11 weeks I had to have a D&C as baby still didnt have a heartbeat. Real emotional time but had the wonderful support of an amazing husband, family and friends. Started trying straight away, took a while but now smiling all the way and like you say, lets hope this is a sticky little bean. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you lovely ladies

xx

06/08/2011 at 17:58
Hi everyone!

Ooops, sorry Loopy, that's what I get for using touchscreen phones! Must've pressed 3 instead of 2!

JLB - welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss in January, as you said, this will be your super sticky bean! If it arrives a day early your baby will be born on my birthday, St Davids Day! (if your bean arrives 2 days early it'll be born on a leap year!!!)

Well how is everyone feeling? I'm currently 6+1 weeks and have been sooo tired (it's a good job I'm off school for the summer!) and going to the loo all the time! I've had a little bit of nausea but not actually been sick. I feel as though it is different this time, like my hormones must be higher as I feel more tired etc.

xxx
12/08/2011 at 22:28

Hi ladies,

Finally back from Madrid but been feeling really ill the last 2 days .

Nice to see more ladies and congrats on your pregnancies. xxxx

Well I had a fantastic tim in Madrid but the food situation was annoying at times because I had to be careful with th milk, fish etc. Th sun really agreed with me and I was not as moody as I was before I left the UK hehe.

Feeling really sick especially on public transport and when I walk around for too long. BF has been so supportive and keeps touching my stomach. Oh and I have my first appt with the MW on 3rd Sept; can't wait. Just wanted to ask has anyone had their appts yet???

xxxx

14/08/2011 at 00:06
Welcome back Kisha! Glad you had a fab time!

I met with my mw the week I found out but have my booking in appointment a week monday on 22nd August. Quite excited!!!

xxx
14/08/2011 at 21:47

Hey ladies,

Awww babe you must feel excited!!!

Can't wait for mine also. mwah

xxx

JLB
18/08/2011 at 17:47

Hi Ladies
So glad to hear all is going so well with everything. Ive been so sick too. I cant seem to keep anything down in the mornings, been lucky as ive been on holiday (just at home) but now back at work so its rather hard. We had our first scan yesterday, was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.  A real little wriggler, arms were going mad as were its little legs. Got very long legs, which is no wonder as my husband is 6ft4. But all the checks were healthy.  Wishing you gals all the best for yours, its truely amazing!! They have changed my date to the 6th March now, so im now 11weeks and 2 days.  fingers crossed this morning sickness passes over by week 12.

Lovely chatting and looking forward to hearing all your news and take care of yourselves

xxx

1 to 20 of 164 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here