forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Birth

Hauck Jeep Condor Duo Pushchair set for Sale

6 messages
28/05/2009 at 20:35

Hi Mums to be & new mums & babies

I have for sale a lovely Hauck Condor Duo Pushchair Set which includes a rigid carrycot & all accessories.  This item is brand new & still in the box and packaging.  Please read the following description I have downloaded from a website:

The Jeep Condor Duo set consists of the Condor buggy and Carrycot. The buggy is suitable from birth to 3 years (approx), and the carrycot attaches easily to form the pram. The buggy has adjustable height handles, 102 to 105cm, large shopping basket, large removable hood with visor, removable bumper bar, Jeep branded storage bag on side frame, and fixed or swivel front wheels. It has a 5 point safety harness, an extended adjustable leg rest,and is lightweight 10kgs. This is a forward facing telescopic fold buggy, folding to 108 x 35 x 48cms. The carrycot fits on the buggy rearward facing and has a removable fold back hood and an apron. Red and black.

If you are interested in buying this item I can arrange for it to be delivered to your preferred address via a courier or alternatively you can collect it from me.

This item retails from £249-£299 .. I have a price in mind that I would like but Im open to offers.

If you have any questions or want to discuss this further please contact me asap as this is advertised for sale in other places.

Thanks Marie x

02/08/2009 at 16:08

This is still for sale if anyone is interested!

01/10/2009 at 09:19

I still have this pram set for sale! Advertised it once on Ebay & it didnt sell & havent done anything else with it. The box is sealed & its sitting in my shed waiting for a new home - please contact me if you are interested!  Im aiming to sell it for £150.00

04/10/2010 at 13:12
hi would you take 80.00 for the jeep
04/10/2010 at 13:18

Hi Sianie,

Thanks for your message.  Unfortunately the above messages are over a year old & I infact sold the buggy a long time ago.

Sorry

Marie

04/10/2010 at 13:59
sorry i an new here and didnt notice lol
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image