forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Childcare

A Home to Grow Childminding

5 messages
25/07/2011 at 20:27
Hello,
Our names are Lydia & Dale and we offer a childminding service from our lovely 4 bedroom home based in St John’s Wood, Marylebone, Westminster, London NW8.
Our childcare business is named 'A Home to Grow' and caters for children of all ages.
We are both fully registered, trained and qualified OFSTED childminders and have recent First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection certificates.

We have many years experience of working in schools, nurseries and various children's charities. We absolutely love working with children of all ages and believe we offer an environment that reflects this, full of fun, active and educational activities.

We have two lovely, well behaved daughters aged twelve years and eight years old and two cats which creates a warm and friendly home life.

We have adapted our townhouse to contain a learning nursery room, lounge for rest, dining area and a safe back garden. We have lots of resources for all age groups including a sand pit, book corner, role-play outfits, activity sheets, toys, games and baby equipment (i.e. high chair, jungle mat, cot, steriliser, bottle warmer and baby toys).

Please feel free to check out our website
www.ahometogrow.com

Have a nice day

We offer service to Finchley • Hampstead • Kilburn • Maida Vale • Paddington • St John's Wood • Swiss Cottage • Marylebone • Camden • Mayfair • Primrose Hill • Bayswater and other areas in Westminster, Central and North West London
                                                   Lydia & Dale
12/10/2011 at 09:45

Hello,
Our names are Lydia & Dale and we offer a childminding service from our lovely 4 bedroom home based in St John’s Wood, Marylebone, Westminster, London NW8.
Our childcare business is named 'A Home to Grow' and caters for children of all ages.
We are both fully registered, trained and qualified OFSTED childminders and have recent First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection certificates. We are also both members of the National Childminding Association and we have public liability insurance for up to 12 children.

We have many years experience of working in schools, nurseries and various children's charities. We absolutely love working with children of all ages and believe we offer an environment that reflects this, full of fun, active and educational activities.

We have two lovely, well behaved daughters aged twelve years and eight years old and two cats which creates a warm and friendly home life.

We have adapted our townhouse to contain a learning nursery room, lounge for rest, dining area and a safe back garden. We have lots of resources for all age groups including a sand pit, book corner, play house, activity sheets, toys, games and baby equipment (i.e. high chair, jungle mat, cot, steriliser, bottle warmer and baby toys).

Please feel free to check out our website
www.ahometogrow.com

Have a nice day
            Lydia and Dale

We offer service to Finchley, Hampstead, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John's Wood, Swiss Cottage, Marylebone, Camden, Mayfair, Primrose Hill, Bayswater and other areas in Westminster, Central and North West London

childminder, child care, day care, nanny, babysitter, au pair, creche, st johns wood, marylebone, baby, children, westminster childminder, st johns wood childminder, marylebone childminder, london childminder, a home to grow, childminder, london childminder, a home to grow childminding, nw8 childminder, westminster childminder, st johns wood childminder, childcare, london childcare, child minder, westminster childcare, babysitter, westminster babysitter, london babysitter, westminster nanny, nw8 nanny, st johns wood nanny, ahometogrow, a home to grow childminder, ofsted registered childminder, london ofsted childminder, westminster ofsted childminder, westminster nursery, ahometogrow, nw8, westminster, london, child care, day care, marylebone childminder, w2 child care, childminder london, nanny, nannies, child care w2, w1 child care, child care w1, nw1 child care, nw1 childminder, w2 childminder, w1 childminder, Finchley, Hampstead, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John's Wood, Swiss Cottage, Marylebone, Camden, Mayfair, Primrose Hill, Bayswater, North West London

03/01/2012 at 10:18

Thanks so much for this. This is awesome post I ever seen on internet. This is rare to find that’s why difficult to understand. Anyway,

you are definitely someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good work. Keep on inspiring the people.

For more information regards:

<a href= http://www.babatude.com title=" Baby Clothes UK"> Baby Clothes UK</a>

06/08/2012 at 05:43

<span id="result_box" lang="en"><span class="hps">woww <span class="hps">great <span class="hps">information<span>, <span class="hps">so that parents <span class="hps">want to give <span class="hps">more <span class="hps">knowledge <span class="hps">of <span class="hps">the <span class="hps">parents <span class="hps">provide. <span class="hps">may <span class="hps">be used by <span class="hps">all parents<span>.

<span class="hps">regards<span>,
<a href="http://bayiibuceria.wordpress.com/" target="_blank"><span class="hps">about <span class="hps">mothers <span class="hps">and <span class="hps">babies</a>

06/08/2012 at 05:49

woww great information, so that parents want to give more knowledge of the parents provide. may be used by all parents.

sorry if my english is not good and i'm sorry the previous post in error.

regards,

about mothers and babies

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!