forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Childcare

Are you looking for a Nanny or Mobile Creche for your special day?

3 messages
03/04/2009 at 09:45

Mobile Crèches
................................................................................................................................................................................

Whether you are organising a wedding, family party, annual general meeting, office party or other special event all you have to do is provide the venue.

Our aim is to ensure children have a fun filled memorable time whilst parents relax. KiddyKare will transform any suitable room or area into a safe, secure, fun play area where the children can experience an extensive range of toys and activities to suite all ages. Activities ranging from painting, sticking, corn flour and water, play dough ...

KiddyKare provide you with a team of experienced, trained staff who are "Criminal Records Bureau" cleared, and are aware of the needs and requirements of children. All KiddyKare staff will wear a uniform and ID badge on the day so they can be clearly recognised. The team will be supported by an experience supernumerary member of staff who will be there to support the team and parents leaving their most precious possessions on the day.

What KiddyKare offer before the event ...

Visit the area before completing risk assessments liasing with the venue.

Give a full induction to the crèche team including Health and Safety in the venue.

Babysitting service can be arranged prior to the day if the event is likely to continue through the day/ evening.

16/11/2009 at 07:14
Hi there, Tinies offers nannies and mobile wedding creches. Visit the site to know more
16/11/2009 at 07:30
You can cut childcare costs by sharing a nanny with a family closeby visit Nanny Share to know more.
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...