forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Childcare

Do you need help with your childcare requirements?

2 messages
03/04/2009 at 09:42

At KiddyKare we understand that choosing the right person to care for your pride and joy is often a difficult and time-consuming task. Our expertise will make the recruitment process as smooth as possible, using our experience to the selection of the right type of help you require around your home and carefully matched to your individual requirements.

KiddyKare will spend time understanding both our clients and candidates requirements therefore ensuring that you only interview candidates who have the relevant skills, experience and salary expectations and who have been screened by an experienced childcare consultant.

For successful registration we do ask for the following to be supplied at interview:

• Details of 2 Childcare related references.
  • 3 forms of identification and their NI number.
  • For Qualified Nannies original qualification certificates.
  • Any existing Enhanced Disclosure Certificates, if not held application will be made through KiddyKare.
  • Medical questionnaire.

We ask all our nannies to undergo an enhanced disclosure (police check) and paediatric first aid course. Both can be arranged through KiddyKare. We insist that all our nannies are either qualified or have a minimum of two years relevant childcare experience.

We are a professional and dedicated nanny agency service covering the South East, offering Permanent and Temporary nannies and flexible childcare solutions, delivered with friendly service and a professional attitude.

Call us on today 01628 675828

28/09/2010 at 08:04

Heya, Nice post. This post is very good and informative I appriciate this. It really very helpful  also.

Thanks!

Educational toy
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!