forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Childcare

nanny agency recommendations

4 messages
12/03/2009 at 05:49
Could anyone please provide a recommendation for a nanny agency for the St John's Wood area? We have recently moved to Uk and are looking for a nanny. Many thanks
14/03/2009 at 23:22

hi

i have just taken a nanny on well 6weeks ago and she is really good we found her by placing an add in our local job centre she comes to or house 5 days a week for £6 per hour she also does some cleaning for me and then normal nanny duties with the children we had a lot of calls that were clearly a waste of time over the phone put the ones that did sound good via a short interview over phone got offered an interview face to face at our home, we vetted her police checked her had refs and everything me and my husband also find its cheaper than sending our kids to a paid nursary this way the children are in there own enviroment with there own toys and its more one on one treatment i would recommend to anyone out there who requires a nanny to get one this way also they then work for you 100% and that also makes a big difference

good luck and hope you fine a nanny soon if you need anymore info just ask

yasmin

23/03/2009 at 10:02
Well you could try out Tinies Childcare agency. Leading chain! They may have an agency in your area. Hope this helps, cheers xx
02/08/2010 at 14:47

I think you can find the nany service providers on internet otherwise you can consult with your neighbours regarding the nanny service in your area. Hope they will help you out.

Thanks

Carolin Nan

Seattle Nanny

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages