forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Dads

DADS/ DADS TO BE DUE JUNE 2008

12 messages
17/12/2007 at 13:32

Hi to all dads/ Dads to be due in June 2008

I'm hoping to start of a forum for us Dads and Dads to be to have our say on how we realy feel about the biggest change to our lifes don't be .

It's our time to say if were Happy, Sad, Worried, Confused, Angry, or anything which comes to us at the time you log on.

The main worry a lot of us have is money and if were going to be a good dad or are a good dad, we also have to think do we have enough love to go round but from my own experince i'll never have enough money but i'll always the enough love.

I'm going to have my Third and i feel happy even when my wife gets on my case or the kids wind me up i still feel happy as long as i have my health and family i'd never want my life to change, me and my wife have nicknamed the baby froggie because when we went for our 11 week scan we saw the baby jump like a frog which is not what it should be doing and the nurse said she's never seen anything like this before.

Hope to hear from some Dads / Dads to be soon

Peace

18/12/2007 at 00:08
hi dads to b glad of this forum coz i think we need each others support we r all in the same boat and a lot of us dont have a clue so let work things out together i am goin to be a dad for the first time and i am over the moon and cant wait wor lass is 12 weeks today we have had the scan she is fine so is bubba boo lol so cum on lads let see this forum get under way cheers gav
Oz
18/12/2007 at 14:20

Hi Dads to be. Good man Biggie for starting this forum. My partner and Iare having a little Boy due on the 30th April 2008. Went with the OH for her 20wks scan last week it was great to see the littleun again moving about.

Gav you've got plenty to look forward to with the new born ru going to find out what sex the baby is?

oz

18/12/2007 at 20:41

Hi Gav, Oz and Dads/ D2B

Its good to hear from you lot hope we can keep this going Gav are you going to find out i'm not i like to get a surpprise as long as its healthy and strong, very ting is cool.

Lads have you decided what kind of buggy u gonna get or are you leaving it up to the boss.

Has any one got any info on parternity leave or are you gonna just take time off work or stay at work and hide.

Lads your all in for the time of your life when your little ones arrive.

Peace

Biggie

Pass the word round

Oz
19/12/2007 at 09:43

Hi Biggie.

We ordered our 3 wheeler pushchair afew weeks ago from mothercare, a urban detour pinnicle getting it delivered in april. I am looking forward to seeing the little un. It's 26yrs ago since I went through this father to be thing plus I have two grandchildren lol life in the old dog yet It's good to talk to other Dads 2 B.

oz    

23/12/2007 at 21:50

Hi Oz

Sorry I've been busy at work and trying to get the christmas sorted for my two big kids.

I feel tired and fed up some times i ask my self who's having the babyy lol.

how does it feel to be a dad again after all this time because for me it feels funny after 10.5 years it feels like the first time but i would like to have one more around a year later to keep each other company but my wife might have something to say about that lol.

If i don't hear from you i hope you and your family have a great christmas and a better new year

Peace

Oz
24/12/2007 at 09:25

Hi Pearl

It feels stange to say the least lol to start again but looking forward to seeing our baby.He/She is getting active at nights now especially when the OH goes to bed. 

Hope every one has a good xmas n a new year.

0z       

28/12/2007 at 10:52

Hello Oz

Sorry about the last Post under Pearl Iwas using my wife's password instead of mine hope things are good with you and your OH and have had a good christmas.

Hey Gavin howes things havent heard from you bro howes things with you and your OH hope you had a good christmas hear from you soon mate.

Peace   to Dads and D T B

Oz
29/12/2007 at 09:48

Hi Biggie. Hope u had a good xmas and all the best for the new year. We hada goodun.OH can't drink like she'd like to, so I'll have to have her share on new years eve .Bought some more baby stuff yesterday still loads to get but plenty of tme

OZ

30/12/2007 at 07:33

hey ppl

yeah christmas has gone very well  bought her every thin she wanted and i also got down on 1 knee she said yes so i got every thin i wanted. Sorry aint bin on in a while been doin nights and day bout 16 hours a day so bin knackered hopw every thin is well for every 1 and i will try and get on more often lol

spk soon guys

01/01/2008 at 00:24

HEY GAVIN & OZ

AND DADS/ DADS TO BE

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BIGGIE & FAMILY HOPE THIS 2008 BRINGS GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONES TO BE

PEACE

Oz
06/01/2008 at 10:18

Hi Gavin & Biggie

hope you had a good xmas & new year. won't be long now lads till we're busy lol.

Went to teeside  yesterday with OH came away with more things for the Baby.The little one was very active last night OH had to get up as she could'nt sleep sure little un was haveing a party in tummy.

well all the best for the new year.

OZ

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
12 messages
Sign me up!