forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Dads

Single Parent Dad Blog

6 messages
09/01/2008 at 16:02

Hi and thanks for popping onto this thread.

I'm a young widower that is now raising a young child on my own.  I'm attempting to forge a career as a freelance writer that will compliment my lone parenting duties.  For both professional and personal benefit I have recently started a blog about my experience as a Single Parent Dad, hence the username.  I hope to detail my experience for others to read about and link to various resources that I've found helpful.

www.singleparentdad.blogspot.com

I hope you have the time and are intrigued enough to have a butchers.  If you have the inclination to leave some comments I would be very grateful.

Regards

Single Parent Dad

26/03/2008 at 11:53

hello there i notice its vbeen awhile since you started the thread.

just thought i would say hi and really hope you and your little one are doing well

karen xx

26/03/2008 at 13:12

Hi.

Just looked at your blog. Its wonderful to read about a loving, commited dad, as in the press etc we are often given stories focussing only on the useless ones who cant live up to their responsibilites. Im very sorry for your loss, Max is a gorgeous child and I hope he continues to bring you lots of love and happiness.

Good luck. Em x

30/03/2008 at 16:08
Thanks for your messages Karen & Em.  I hope you continue to read the blog.
10/04/2011 at 14:48
I've been a single dad for 7 years and also work from home I find that once your in a routine its easy to look after the kids and work. It's got a lot easier now they are teenagers. I've found the hardest thing is to have a relationshp with someone because I've too much "baggage".
20/12/2012 at 10:35

I can not control my tiers when i read your post daddy-did-i-cry-when-mommy-died.. I will promote your blog in community because as a Dad i want people must known that  Father also give sacrify for its child also.. 

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...