forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Fertility problems

IVF Questionnaire for new project

1 message
22/03/2012 at 16:03
<span style="border-collapse: separate; color: #000000; font-family: Tahoma; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: medium;">Hi All,

I've recently been approached to design and build a website for a private clinic that works in conjunction with the NHS. I've reviewed a few private clinic websites & felt they'd been designed from a doctor point of view rather than addressing the patients needs. To this end I began speaking to a few friends who'd undergone private IVF treatment and I quickly realized as a single guy of 32 that I really do not have the faintest idea as to what is important to couples looking to under go treatment or who I should be designing the website for!

To this end I have created an online questionnaire to assist me in the design process so I can better understand what is important to couples so the website reflects your needs rather than my presumptions. The questionnaire is 100% anonymous and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Your input is very valuable to me & the collated data should allow me to create a website that addresses the patients in a better, more user friendly fashion.

The questionnaire can be found <a title="Click here to view the questionnaire" href="http://www.bc-media.co.uk/ivf.html" target="_blank">here</a>

I can be contacted directly at craig@bc-media.co.uk.

I would just like to thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
Craig
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
1 message
Sign me up!