forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Fertility problems

ivf

9 messages
15/12/2006 at 23:31
I was sterilised in 03 then went through a divorce. i met my new partner jan 04. he had never had children. so we decided to go straightfor ivf. I found out today that it worked. i just can't believe it worked 1st time. i just wanted to let peaple know that ivf is worth going through.
15/12/2006 at 23:41
Aww Congratulations Rachael. You and your partner are very lucky. It is nice to hear some good news.
Best wishes for the future.
Lynette x
18/12/2006 at 10:17
Congratulations Rachael!

That's fantastic news - best of luck to you and your partner for the future.

Monica x
(ThinkBaby Production)
Gis
18/12/2006 at 20:06
Congrats Rachael and all the best for the future!
29/12/2006 at 14:54
Congrats Rachel, I too have just been successful with IVF first time round.
17/07/2009 at 14:34
Me to, I was successful with IVF my first time.
13/05/2013 at 08:04

Hi ! Where did you go for IVF?

Just considering going abroad due to finance problems( my last post - http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/forum/fertility-problems/considering-artificial-insemination/5911.html)

Thank you!

07/06/2013 at 08:16

Infertility is a worldwide issue between couples from all the places and races. The inability of a couple to conceive after trying for one year or more is termed as Infertility. It’s hard to believe that few years ago, infertility issues are only concerned with women, But nowadays researches done in regarding infertility reveal that even men can become infertile and they are equally to be blamed as women. Today, infertility is known to affect both men and women alike.

31/03/2014 at 14:46

Going abroad or search a destination of your choice is a great option. If you need help, advices and assistance we at GlobalIVF specialize in helping people like you. We are a community of over 5000 IPs, clinics, doctors and lawyer. And it if FREE to use our extensive database. Plus you can ask questions to our very experienced team (free, as well) anytime. Hope you can find what your looking for on our site.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
9 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...