forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Fertility problems

New to this!

3 messages
11/11/2011 at 19:52
Hi everyone. Am new on here so not sure whats what! The reason I've joined is to see if anyone else out there has experienced similar situations to mine and if u can share ur story with me. I gave birth to my gorgeous son in 2007 after falling pregnant after missing a few of my contraceptive pills. Cos of this I thought baby no2 wud be a piece of cake. I got pg last November after about 4 mnths ttc but had a missed miscarriage. Had to have d&c jan 2011. Have been tic ever since. I've been to c gynae who diagnosed uterine adhesions. He performed hysteroscopy and said I have 80 per cent chance of pg in 6 months. This is my first cycle since and am really aprehensive. I got positive opk last Thursday. Does anyone have any advice / success stories? Just really hope it's worked xx
03/12/2011 at 21:22

Hi there x Im really sorry to hear about your mmc, come and say hello on this thread <a href="http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/forum/trying-for-a-baby/ttc-2011---a-shiny-new-good-luck-thread/5333-70.html"><span style="color: #0167cc;">TTC 2011 - a shiny new 'good luck' thread! </a>Im recently back ttc after having my little boy October 10 - All the ladies are lovely and supportive (and a little crazy at times)...it would be lovely to get to know you on way way to your bfp x lots of baby dust x

03/12/2011 at 21:24

*sigh* sorry about link tb really need to let us edit our posts again....you can find thread in trying for a baby is called ttc 2011 - a shiny new 'good luck' thread - hope to see you there....xxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...