forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Fertility problems

trying again for a baby following a missed miscarriage

4 messages
15/02/2010 at 23:58

hello everyone

I recently suffered a missed miscarriage at 17weeks 3 day. This latest blow followed a miscarriage late last year and during my latest miscarriage i lost twin boys. i have been through various tests from the hospital but they cant find a logical reason for this to be happening as i am fine and in good health and i had a viable pregnancy only 3 years ago. My partner and i are desperate to try again but i am terrified i am going to have to go through this agony a third time, despite the re assurances from the hospital that there is no medical reason for this to happen again? If anyone has some advice for me it would be appreciated as i am so lost?!

many thanks xxx

16/02/2010 at 12:02

Hi Cazzie, Im sorry to hear your news x Unfortunately I cant offer any advice on your situation...

Why dont you come over to the TTC 2010 thread in trying for a baby - there are ladies on there who may be able to offer some advice, Its a lovely group, full of friendship and support xx

Take care lovely x

16/02/2010 at 13:30
will do! cheers hun xx
20/02/2010 at 15:45

cazzie - just to let you know, i too had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks, we tried again straight away, mainly because of my age, but i now have an extra 4 babies from four successful pregs, i did have another miscarriage just before my latest baby who is 4 months old now, butit was just to reasure you that it does come good!!! all the very best of luck for next time xxxxxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...