forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Fertility problems

ttcing with fertility problems

41 to 43 of 43 messages
17/11/2010 at 10:00

woohoo wishing 4 ive pu a post on it finally woked aswell.... im chuffed to bits for u hunny. I had a weird feeling u were going to come back on with a bfp thats why i asked when u were testing .

Im just counting down the days until my appointment on the 25th i looked at my appointment card the other and i was gutted i thought it was on the 24th oh well its only an extra day.

xxx

17/11/2010 at 10:45

once again YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Sarah absolutley fantastic news!! sooo happy for you hun!!

not long to go vicki!!!

we been bding every other day so fingers crossed we catch the egg (if it get released lol) got to have my bloods done next wednesday

17/11/2010 at 21:23

Vicki- ah yea at least only an extra day and you didnt misread it by a month or something!! i reckon they gona give you clomid. really hope it goes well, write a list if any questions you wana ask dont forget. x

Nicole- you def catch it if you doing every other day! thats what we aimed for although im sure sometimes we missed a day, i remember being upset as DH was so tired, i was like please...ok fine but i really wana make it work now i on tabs and dont wana waste a cycle! sounds like you def got it covered. so you got bloods wed, then are you getting appointment for results with clinic or do you just have to ring your doctors?

ah soo got my fingers crossed for you guys!!

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...