forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Aches and pains in the first trimester

18 messages
12/04/2008 at 10:32
hi, is anyone else suffering from freezing cold hands? for the last three days my left hand has been like an ice block and aching. can't seem to get it warm for some reason. my first pregnancy was a breeze but this little mite seems to want trouble as been feeling sick from day 1 and stomach cramps that come and go etc. let me know. linz x
15/04/2008 at 09:19
Somedays I have really bad twitching pains in my ladybits, then back ache and then thy aches. but its not bad bad pain, infact it doesnt really hurt, but i would describe it as pain.

Somedays (everyda at the moment) I feel so sick I can't get out of bed, and others I feel sick at night or first thing in the morning.

Sometimes I'm hot and dizzy and really tired.

I havent been cold for no reason, only because its so bloomin cold weather at the mo lol!!

If your really concerned, you should ask your doc, for reassurance

Good Luck and Take Care
Tara & Flump
xoxox
23/04/2008 at 10:43
hiya im in my first trimester, and my hands are freezing all the time!! good luck
20/02/2011 at 20:55
I have cold hands and then I'm having hot atack .
11/04/2011 at 09:36
Hi has any one else suffered menstral type pains i have had them since i found out i was pregnant a week ago im 5-6 weeks now .. I'm just wonderering if this is normal i went to the doctors they sais if pain worsens go back but so far its the same pain...i have booed an appt for later today for reasurrance thou. any advice would be greatly recived
20/04/2011 at 06:24
I have aches in my stomach sometimes under my stomach as well im 4wks prego and what I seem to hear that this is normal? This is third pregnancy 1 live birth and 1 blighted ovum so I'm not going to stress over it:))
05/06/2011 at 18:39
i had period-like cramps around the time i was supposed to start my period but it never came and to my suprise was pregnant :-) i am now 6 weeks and cramping has gone just feel stretching sensations! Cramping is so common in early pregnant as long as its not severe and/or accompanied by bleeding your okay! If u feel worried at all i would ring the NHS line or call/see ur doctor thats what they r there for :-) good luck to all expectant mothers and healthy pregnancys all round x x x
12/07/2011 at 14:58
hey ive had cramps in my lower belly for like 4 days now, it just feels mike period pains but it comes and goes, only lasts for max 10 seconds and its worse wen am standing up, scared of taking a preg test, also i think, only think my period is late, not sure tho, my last one was verryyyy weird, 2 days long and just spotting, (light pink ish colour) took a preg test after that period- negative, npw getting really scared, could i be pregnant??
03/08/2011 at 15:46
I just found out im pregnant dont see my midwife for another 2 weeks so i dont know how far on i am, im guessing only a few weeks but for last 2 days iv had period like pains in my stomach but only last few mins only prob once or twice a day, im worried is this normal as its my first child.
05/08/2011 at 21:52
Yes it is normal! But if you experience bleeding aswell get to your gp as that could mean you are miscarrying. But just cramps are fine its your uterus stretching and the egg implanting, it is common to have some spotting too xx
11/11/2011 at 22:36
im a 2 days late had cramping on and off for a week and a half as tho im coming on but i haven't yet i have got quite bad wind and slight lower back pain ....am i pregnant is it too early to do a test?
21/11/2011 at 22:57
In had a miscarriage early may this year :( was very worried about carrying another baby. I have been having back pains, stomach cramps, blocked nose & ears, tummys a little bit bigger, I also keep having hot and cold flushes. Could I be pregnant or just coming on my period & being poorly?
21/05/2012 at 21:46
I'm just over my first trimester and have experienced mild cramping almost like period cramps, and my lower back is killing me with the pain spreading down my left hip. But I don't care I've got.somethin to look forward to that's worth it :)
11/11/2012 at 17:51
Im 5 weeks and i pretty much have all these symtoms. Only found out yesturday.but its all worth it.:)
23/05/2013 at 15:43
To help reduce or stop pain in your back during pregnancy, rest whenever you need to...but not too much. One of the common myths about back pain is that you need "bed rest." This is not true. Research studies have demonstrated that too much bed rest is bad for your back. When you are pregnant you should take frequent rests, sitting and taking short naps whenever you need to.MORE AT -- http://tinyurl.com/nvyz7vh
28/05/2013 at 08:53
I have pain like u too crystal I to am booking an appointment with the doc today I think it could be gas and constipation pain but its to the side of me all the time and if I go for a walk it has to b short or pain worsens gud luck hope all is ok for u xx
19/07/2014 at 20:06
Has anyone else experienced stiffness/aches in back, hips, and thighs in early pregnancy? I'm four weeks pregnant and for two days it's gotten worse. I can't sleep well. When I tilt my head downward I have sought pain down my back and even into my hips. Any experience? Thanks!
Today at 12:58
I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant and im suffering with slight period type pains and bottom of my back really hurts at times I've been to the doctors and have been reassured this is nothing to worry about , just egg implanting etc . This is my 4th child and ive noticed as ive had my children this is quiet normal to have a lot of aches and pains early on but if you are worried go see your doc x
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
18 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...