forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Advertising on this website

6 messages
20/06/2008 at 10:29

HI

On every new page you open up on Think baby (which is a fantastic website) an advertisement comes up on your screen automatically and it annooys me. I have to close it everytime I go to a new page.. and its not easy to close it as its behind some catagories on this website.  Can't they remove this automated advertising?

Think my hormones are everywhere today????? 

E x

20/06/2008 at 15:21

Hun your not alone since it has been up i have had trouble with this site as well, it is so annoying it drives me mad and if you click it to shut it pops up again

20/06/2008 at 21:42
Opening this site also craches my computer sometimes as well... its all the stuff going on around the out side.  But I am addicted
21/06/2008 at 13:48
Im addicted to the site as well but hate the pop up I wish they would get rid of it x
21/06/2008 at 21:19
they still havent got rid of it its soo annoying

dear thinkbaby forum person

please remove the popup its annoying, its just really annoying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rant over

lol xxx
22/06/2008 at 09:14

thank god you lot feel the same as me, i have had enough of that stupid crying baby popping up every time i come on here and to top it off they have added another one so now i have the crying baby and the up all night advert

THINK BABY PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WE COME ON HERE TO HAVE A GOOD CHAT,AND TO GET SUPPORT WE DONT NEED TO COME ON TO GET ANNOIDE WITH ADVERTS,SOME OF US ARE STRESSED OUT ENOUGH WITH OUT THIS

PS APART FROM THE ABOVE ITS THE BEST BABY SITE I KNOW AND DO RECOMMEND THANK YOU

i do hope they remove it soon

yas

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!