forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Alternatives to a double buggy

1 message
06/09/2009 at 12:43

I have a 3 month old and a 2 and a half year old and brought a Kid-Sit for the older child to sit on and he loves it! (he calls it his big brother seat) I can`t prase it enough. But before buying one go to the makers website and look at the list of compatable push chairs as due to the way it fits on it does not fit all pushchairs and with some makes it impossable to use the brake, but this is covered on there site. Also it can be fiddaly to put on and take off but now I have the `knack` I can put it on in about 2 min and take it off in the same time.

Another alternitive to a double buggy with children of differant ages is a `Swiss Stroli Rider`which is basicaly a bike that goes on the back of the pushchair(my mum who is a childminder uses one) this woks best on pushchairs with ovel supports,(also child must be old enough to sit still as he/she is beside you)every child who has been on this including my son loves it.

Both of the above get admiring commnts from all who see them as so rare - including teens wishing they were small enough to have a go. Also with both of them we (my mum and I) put rains on my son and attach them to the pushchair with a mummyhook(basically a soft clamp from jojo maman bebe) so if he decides to jump off (because he sees something for example)  he can`t run off into the road so he is much safe.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
1 message
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...