forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Ask the… midwife

8 messages
27/02/2008 at 06:37
Am 8 weeks pregnant.i dont have morning sickness but i feel like vomiting everytime i take food.i know water is very important but the moment i take water i just vomit.so i dont take water anymore. PLease help me coz am scared i might not have enough strength to go the natural birth and i dont want to have a c-section birth. thank you.
29/07/2010 at 11:42
My baby is due anyday now, and Ive got glandular fever, can I be there when my baby is born or won't I be allowed?
12/09/2010 at 21:17
HELLO, IM 20 WEEKS PREGNANT ON MY SECOND CHILD, I HAVE A SLIGHTLY RED BUT VERY ITCHY RED RASH MAINLY OVER MY CHEST , NECK, BACK AND ARMS, BUT ALSO SLOWLY SPREADIN 2 MY BELLY N THIGHS...I HAVE HAD THIS FOR 2 DAYS NOW, ALSO ON MY FEET I HAVE VERY ITCHY WATER BLISTERS, DUNNO IF THERE IS ANY RELATION...THE GP HAS GIVING ME SOME PIRITON TO TAKE BUT THIS DOESNT SEEM TO HELP, IT IS REALLY STARTING TO GET ME DOWN, COULD YOU SHED SOME LIGHT ON TO WHAT IT IS, ANY ADVICE AND IF IT IS ACTUALLY RELATED TO MY PREGNANCY...THANKYOU....SHELLEY X
R F
17/11/2010 at 20:34
Hi i'm still nursing my 16 month old and was wondering if I can use teeth whitening products?
I asked the pharmacist and they said robadm a midwife! Please can you advise.

Thanks.
R F
13/05/2011 at 09:37
i think i am around 9 weeks pregnant, i went for my 1st doctors appointment yesteday and he only took my blood pressure and told me i didn't need a midwifes appoinment for another month is this right?
06/07/2011 at 13:36
hi am just wondering if my due date is 30th September 2011 when was my twin boys conieved am really keen to know or when did conception take place??? i have also been told to count back 40 weeks from due date to find when i conieved i got 25th December 2010 is this right? please help!
25/08/2011 at 14:04
Dear Gail

I am confused about what seems to be pregnanc symptoms, but I keep getting negative HPTs.

Is the appearance of this line on the stomach only related to pregnancy? Or are there any other common circumstances in which this line would appear in women?

We have been TTC. HPTs say negative, however over the last 10 weeks I have experienced various pregnancy symptoms, the most confusing being the appearance of the tell-tail linea nigra on my stomach around what would be week 9. (I am olive skinned and have lots or melanin so it could come up earlier than fair skinned women). I have not had a normal menstruation for two months, (some bleeding around time of period, however abnormally light and short lived).

I am awaiting blood test results to be sure yay or nay. But the line continues to be a mystery.

Is there any other obvious reason why I may suddenly develop this line when TTC? I don't have a family history of diabetes either.

Thanks in advance

Stephanie
16/02/2012 at 04:02

hi my baby is 10 months and she is is 21 1/2lbs is this an ok weight she was 7lbs 2oz at birth but she looks bigger than babies her age?

Also does it take longer to conceive after having a C section?

Thanks

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
8 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?