forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

BABY NAMES !!!!!

12 messages
15/04/2007 at 14:00
Hi Ladies, im 20+2 weeks today and i need alittle help please ,

i need some baby names for the life in me i cant think of any, i have my scan on tuesday so fingers crossed they tell me the sex !!!!

i already have a little boy called Louis so something that goes with his name, when im shouting them to come in would be nice...
x x x x
16/04/2007 at 10:12
Hi Lyndsey, hope you like some of these....

BOYS
Jack
Brendan
Matthew
Devon
Caleb

GIRLS
Phoebe
Molly
Eva
Freya
Emma (lol)
16/04/2007 at 11:21
Thabks Emma, they are all really cute after a lond day thinking about it i have come up with two of my own Bobby for a boy or Lola for a girl i was soo proud of myself for thinking of them but im still open to any more suggestions please
thank you x x x x
16/04/2007 at 12:00
Happy to make suggestions, but glad youve got your own ideas now too. Can be like that sometimes, cant think of anything for ages then the perfect name just pops into your head.

Em x
22/04/2007 at 16:23
hello i thought the name lottie for a girl goes nice with louis i have two boys ashton and colbie

zoe x
23/04/2007 at 11:43
Thanks Zoe that is a fab name but i had my scan last wek and found out they is going to be another little boy in my family they is only room for one bitch in this household!!!!!
Regie or Bobby not too sure which one i like more?????
all the best x x x
24/04/2007 at 10:30
hi my names laura am 3 month pregnant an am really scared ov givin birth i keep thinkin i wont be able to do it pleaseeeee help me settle my mind an i also want you to help me with my baby names for a boy i like branden or tyler an for a girl i like elle mai or gracie mai whichhh one lol please help thanks xx x x x x x x x x
24/04/2007 at 11:18
Laura. Its natural to be scared of giving birth, but try not to worry. Youre only 3 months so if you spend the rest of your pregnancy worrying about labour, by the time it actually happens youl be a nervous wreck. If its the pain youre scared of then have a chat with your midwife about all the pain relief options to try and settle your mind.
For names, I would choose Tyler for a boy, and Gracie Mai for a girl.
24/04/2007 at 19:41
hi there am really struggling to find a boys name i am looking for something different and maybe unusual ive looked everywhere ,
please help xxxxxxx
24/04/2007 at 21:30
ive got 2 daughters called courtney louise and megan.im 29 weeks with my first boy.i wanted to call him bobby philip.so for the last 25 weeks he was bobby every1 would say hows our bobby and then my partner and my 2 lovely daughters have turned on me and have decided that his name is now philip,bobby,lleyton.[philly]for short my youngest said and there dad said[pip] for short because thats what his dad used to get called when he was alive,so i avent got a choice.lolwell i did pick both girls names so cant really argue that much.lol.
25/04/2007 at 09:14
Emma, I really like more unusual names too but am struggling to get OH to agree on one lol. Thought id post some of the names we're considering and see if you like any for your baby.

Bevan
Bailey
Devon
Caleb
Braeden
Harrison
25/04/2007 at 14:13
Hi Ladies, just to add a few names to the list,
Soney
Lennon
Harrison
Arnie