forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

feb 08 moms

1 to 20 of 3430 messages
29/12/2007 at 05:14

hi well i thought i would start this thread as first to have my baby was due 14th feb 08 and baby hassan arrived on the 28th december at 7.15am weighing 4lb 0oz natural birth with only gas and air sure i wont be alone on hear for long

love yasmin and hassan

30/12/2007 at 17:58

Hi Yas

Just wanted to say hi and I'm sure it won't be long before we can join you.  I'm not due til 16th Feb so not going to wish it too soon but the other girls are due before me, so not long now.

Love and hugs. x

31/12/2007 at 17:34

im sure i wont be alone for long either cant wait for all the feb moms to come

hassan doing really well and everyday he is getting better and better cant wait to bring him home

take care

yasmin and hassanxxx

16/01/2008 at 15:31

well as there have been some more births from due feb thought i wiuld just boost this thread back up for all to find

hassan now home and doing really well

love yasmin

25/01/2008 at 08:21

there are 3 of us now that have had our babies, but im still alone on here lol, how are you finding it now babies are here? for me its like hassan has been here for ages, cant believe he is 4weeks old today time is going so fast.

health visitor coming today hassan was 4lb 8oz last friday so hoping he is about 5lb now would be nice to see him in clothes that fit him lol

take care yasmin and hassan x

25/01/2008 at 19:43
Don't worry Yas - I've added this site to my bookmark so when mine arrive I can join you & Hassan! A week today - only 7 days to go!!
26/01/2008 at 17:52
yeh hope baby comes soon then you can join sooner lol
29/01/2008 at 14:43

I'm here!!!! Yay Yay.

I delivered baby girl Ella-Sofia Price at 11:33pm on sunday 27th January. 17 days before my due date of 13th Feb.

YAY YAY YAY... I'm a mummy

x x x x

29/01/2008 at 14:47
Congratulations Mickayla! We'd been wondering whether you'd gone into labour or not. Yas will be pleased!
29/01/2008 at 17:45

im over the moon well done babe just dont make a habit of going missing now lol

(((((((((((HUGS FROM ME AND HASSAN)))))))))))))

30/01/2008 at 21:54

Heya,

Wow, i still cant believe i'm a mummy. Things are really well my end altho very manic!! Been so busy with guests etc etc.

Yas, I haven't had chance to catch up on all the other posts on the other thread but sounds like your MIL is being a pain again. I really hope you're okay hun. Lots of love to you, I hope all is well with Hassan and the girls.

I'm managing to sneak on the net when i'm out and about and am gunna look at investing in a PC soon.

Lots and lots of love from

Mickayla and Ella-Sofia x x x

31/01/2008 at 08:01

hi mickayla MIL is being a pain but nothing i cant handle, have you had your wine yet? cant wait to see pics and how is your oh being

thanks for coming on board dont feel as lonely now lol

love and big hugs to both of you

yas and hassan xxxxxxxxxx 

05/02/2008 at 12:58

hey yas,

i've got through sooo many bottles of Stella i've lost count!! hehe. it's so great being able to chill out with OH in the evenings again.

How's Hassan and the girls doing? Ella-Sofia is doing well, she dropped some of her birth weight but was told to expect that.

lots of love x x

05/02/2008 at 14:22

hi mickayla nice to hear from you been missing you, it is normal for the babies to lose 3% of there birth weight she will soon pick it back up, and good to hear you have finally got your drinking stella back on track i have half a bottle of wine a night that makes me sound like a right alcholic lol

cant wait to see pics are you going to upload any keep in touch and stop going missing, how is elle-sofia in the night and what is her weight now

love yasmin and hassan 5lb 10oz

05/02/2008 at 15:22

Hi Yasmin ,

i am new here ,

congratulations for the birth of Hassan ,

have u post this thread the second day you got your baby ?? are u still in the hospital ??your baby is about 2 months early?? (ur due date is Valentine day  )

where are you from??

i got my baby on Sept.

05/02/2008 at 15:40

hi star,

i had hassan at 32 +3 weeks on the 28th december he arrived @7.15am and i was allowed home on the afternoon same day, hassan had to stay in the neo-natal unit as he was early and only 4lb born but then dropped to 3lb 12oz but they allowed him to come home  2 and half weeks later

i would have been due on 14th feb, my first pregnancy i lost @19weeks preg,  alisha and sofia were born at 36weeks when i fell preg with hassan i was high risk and they did say from the start even though my due date is feb to expect baby anytime after xmas, but they were going to start me the 15th jan as it was too dangerous for me to carry after that, something to do with my body rejects the pregnancy, hassan is now 5lb 10oz and doing really well

im from the west midlands

take care yasmin and hassan

05/02/2008 at 15:51

http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/members/images/14136/Gallery/p1.jpg

05/02/2008 at 16:32

thanks for the replay ,

nice pict. by the way .

i thought you are from the middle east , since your name seems to be like this !!

it seems that u r pro. in this site , can u tell me how can i be able to contact the THINK BABY TEAM ??

05/02/2008 at 18:16

hi star,

i had hassan at 32 +3 weeks on the 28th december he arrived @7.15am and i was allowed home on the afternoon same day, hassan had to stay in the neo-natal unit as he was early and only 4lb born but then dropped to 3lb 12oz but they allowed him to come home  2 and half weeks later

i would have been due on 14th feb, my first pregnancy i lost @19weeks preg,  alisha and sofia were born at 36weeks when i fell preg with hassan i was high risk and they did say from the start even though my due date is feb to expect baby anytime after xmas, but they were going to start me the 15th jan as it was too dangerous for me to carry after that, something to do with my body rejects the pregnancy, hassan is now 5lb 10oz and doing really well

im from the west midlands

take care yasmin and hassan

05/02/2008 at 18:21
post it twice , dear
1 to 20 of 3430 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior